Oxford Professor Calls for Mass Drugging of water

Master Conspirator

PostMon Aug 02, 2010 7:43 pm » by Drjones

I mean once again Alex blows this 'fluoride conspiracy' out of the ball park!! :clapper:

Oxford Professor Calls for Mass Drugging Population Through Water Supply
http://philosophers-stone.co.uk/wordpre ... er-supply/ :rtft:

In a 2008 paper titled, “Fluoride and the Future: Population Level Cognitive Enhancement,” Oxford bioethics professor Julian Savulescu claims that water fluoridation may be key to the “future of humanity. :bullshit:

“Fluoridation is the tip of the enhancement iceberg. Science is progressing fast to develop safe and effective cognitive enhancers, drugs which will improve our mental abilities. For years, people have used crude enhancers, usually to promote wakefulness, like nicotine, caffeine and amphetamines. A new generation of more effective enhancers is emerging modafenil, ritalin, Adderral and ampakines and the piracetam family of memory improvers.”

But once highly safe and effective cognitive enhancers are developed – as they almost surely will be – the question will arise whether they should be added to the water, like fluoride, or our cereals, like folate. It seems likely that widespread population level cognitive enhancement will be irresistible.

WOW...your thoughts

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 02, 2010 9:17 pm » by Harbin

Absolutely !
Put it in there !
Likely you will see the same people that promote a poisons in drinking water, will find all kinds of reasons why enhancer should be left out.
"Unproven", or "not considered effective", etc, etc...

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 02, 2010 9:21 pm » by Pindz

Initiate

PostMon Aug 02, 2010 9:55 pm » by Samkenman

Well...most of you guys know where
I stand on crap being put in our water and food.

I do not believe that we need "chemical enhancements", especially ones that affect our brains and our memories.

A simple study of history will show that we, as a race, are becoming more evolved. We are stronger, faster...as in world records being broken nearly every year for strength and speed.... and more knowledgeable (even if some of us do not make use of that knowledge).

Simple evolution is all we need. If we commit ourselves to higher thinking, higher awareness, pass our knowledge to our children and make sure that we do everything we can to keep our genes clean and healthy, that is all the human race requires to reach the "next level".

Sad thing is...most of the studies conducted on product safety are very short lived and often, the results are skewed or altered to hide adverse side effects. So long as no one dies in the first 6 weeks of the study, the PTB pass it off as safe.

Take cigarettes for example....take 20 people and make them smoke a pack a day for 6 weeks.. no one is going to develop lung cancer in that time. Does that mean cigs are safe and do not cause cancer?? NO!....Of course not...but this is the way those supposed "scientists" treat these chemicals. :bullshit:
Take it easy...and if its easy...take it twice!!

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 02, 2010 10:11 pm » by Towelie

Nothing should ever be added to our water supply, just water.

Alex Jones what a fearmongerer, ive totally gave up listening to him as almost everytime ive heard him lately hes spouting some religious claptrap trying to link Darwin to Eugenics and all science as bad............i just cant take him serious anymore, even when talking about a subject i agree with.
Kill em all and let god sort them out!

Atheism is a non-prohet organisation.

Master Conspirator

PostTue Aug 03, 2010 5:47 pm » by Drjones

towelie wrote:Nothing should ever be added to our water supply, just water.

Alex Jones what a fearmongerer, ive totally gave up listening to him as almost everytime ive heard him lately hes spouting some religious claptrap trying to link Darwin to Eugenics and all science as bad............i just cant take him serious anymore, even when talking about a subject i agree with.

I was like that a while back with him Towelie,but i guess it's just his style.
I can't blame him for reacting the way he does really..i'm not much better myself at times.

Especially for Towelie.. :oops:

Upload to Disclose.tv