P.C. insanity

Master Conspirator

PostWed Nov 06, 2013 5:11 pm » by Boondox681

we,ve all seen the 'OFFENSIVE' costumes.the kkk kid,the boston bomber chick and the trayvon/zimmerman duo.
there a some sick,ignorant and downright racist fuckheads out there....and i'm not talking about these costume wearers.
i'm speaking of all the people attacking them.
from a call for child abuse charges to death threats to family members.

this is still the U.S. of A,right?
barely.

a key core of the marxist movement and the democratic indoctrination of this country comes from one simple line in the bible....
"you are your brothers keeper'

if i'm going to take life lessons from a book of fairytales,i'll stick with dr. seuss:

i like to cuss and say fuck,
'sentence enhancers' do not suck.
'my brothers keeper',how absurd,
mind your own biz,have you not heard?
you're no better than ANYONE else,
now don't forget to FUCK YOURSELF.

(from the long lost dr. seuss book,'YOU SUCK AND I DON'T')

:flop:
"I wish i was there when the horse was stole,but I reckon I'll see the tracks when I get there"
-Abraham Lincoln

Initiate

PostWed Nov 06, 2013 6:31 pm » by pushtone

Hi.

their subconciuos is a nightmare - fires burning - out of control . So need a mask - layers of them - to hide their hypocrisy, so is painful for them when they can see a costume revealed - as it's one of theirs.... :wink:
- - -

"If we take eternity to mean not infinite temporal duration but timelessness, then eternal life belongs to those who live in the present.

Ludwig Wittgenstein.

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 06, 2013 7:05 pm » by Poooooot

Boondox681 wrote:we,ve all seen the 'OFFENSIVE' costumes.the kkk kid,the boston bomber chick and the trayvon/zimmerman duo.
there a some sick,ignorant and downright racist fuckheads out there....and i'm not talking about these costume wearers.
i'm speaking of all the people attacking them.

While I think people threatening someone just for their costume is completely stupid, I do think some people need to use better judgement in their costumes.

Boon, do you find these costumes offensive?

Dress as you want to dress, but if you're gonna wear something controversial you have to understand some people will have a problem with it. And in all honesty, people that wear these "edgy" costumes are more than likely only doing it for the attention, so when you throw a hissy fit about it, you're giving them exactly what they want. :badair:
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Master Conspirator

PostWed Nov 06, 2013 8:20 pm » by Boondox681

why would i be offended?it's called free will.you can have it but others can't?
did it make you bleed?did it kill your kid?
anyone who is 'offended' or 'disrespected' by someone else's words act or deeds does not know who or what they are.

i do.you CANNOT offend me.ever
i would never give that power to another.

there is no 'right' or 'wrong'
these terms are subjective and relative to the individual,the place and the time.
obviously,what's 'bad to you is not bad to me.

ACTION/RE-ACTION
the act is irrelevant.the re-action is all that matters.
are you (we) going to RE-ACT the same way,or are you(we) going to choose newer,grander things

:cheers:
"I wish i was there when the horse was stole,but I reckon I'll see the tracks when I get there"
-Abraham Lincoln

Super Moderator

PostWed Nov 06, 2013 8:34 pm » by The57ironman

Boondox681 wrote:
if i'm going to take life lessons from a book of fairytales,i'll stick with dr. seuss:

i like to cuss and say fuck,
'sentence enhancers' do not suck.
'my brothers keeper',how absurd,
mind your own biz,have you not heard?
you're no better than ANYONE else,
now don't forget to FUCK YOURSELF.

(from the long lost dr. seuss book,'YOU SUCK AND I DON'T')

:flop:

goes right along with my 5 commandments...

....if I were to write the 10 Commandments......
....the first ones that come to mind are...

...thou shalt MYOB
...thou shalt STFU
...thou shalt GFYS
...thou shalt GTFO

and...thou wilst BYOB

................................................... CHA-CHINGLE BELLS .................................................
ImageImageImage

Master Conspirator

PostWed Nov 06, 2013 8:40 pm » by Boondox681

THAT'S why i fuckin' love you :mrgreen:
-Abraham Lincoln

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 06, 2013 8:41 pm » by Poooooot

Boondox681 wrote:

why would i be offended?it's called free will.you can have it but others can't?
did it make you bleed?did it kill your kid?
anyone who is 'offended' or 'disrespected' by someone else's words act or deeds does not know who or what they are.

it's called free will.you can have it but others can't?
I never said that. I was just asking because that was another costume that people were up in arms about. My point is, people wear "offensive" costumes to get attention, and it's working. If someone wants to dress up in something stupid, more power to them. But to whine about how someone said something mean to them about their costume, well that's just as stupid as saying something mean to someone about their costume. Understand?

Threatening them with violence is a whole different story...
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Master Conspirator

PostWed Nov 06, 2013 8:55 pm » by Boondox681

But to whine about how someone said something mean to them about their costume, well that's just as stupid as saying something mean to someone about their costume. Understand?

i never said anyone was mean to them.that is ridiculous.
people want to kill them or jail them.

Threatening them with violence is a whole different story...

and that,my friend,is what this story is all about :flop:

peace
-Abraham Lincoln