Paid Sell-Outs Trolling near you...

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 20, 2014 12:23 am » by Mep630

http://dprogram.net/2014/02/27/yes-there-are-paid-government-trolls-on-social-media-blogs-forums-and-websites/

Do you want solid proof that paid government shills are targeting websites, blogs, forums and social media accounts? For years, many have suspected that government trolls have been systematically causing havoc all over the Internet, but proving it has been difficult.

A lot of us here on DTV that have been posting for years have known this a long time.
And it just makes you wonder how many, if not all, of the mods here are on the pay-roll...
:owned:

But now thanks to documents leaked by Edward Snowden and revealed by Glenn Greenwald, we finally have hard evidence that western governments have been doing this. As you will see below, a UK intelligence outfit known as the Government Communications Headquarters, through a previously secret unit known as the Joint Threat Research Intelligence Group, has been systematically attempting “to control, infiltrate, manipulate, and warp online discourse”. This should be deeply disturbing to anyone that values free speech on the Internet.

It isn’t just that the British government is trying to influence what people are thinking. The reality is that this is far bigger than a mere propaganda campaign. As Greenwald recently noted on his new website, the “integrity of the Internet itself” is at stake…

Keep selling out your own liberty and futures guys, see where that gets you in the long run. That is, if you are not strung up by your necks for being traitors before then...
:mrcool:

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

Initiate

PostThu Mar 20, 2014 1:10 am » by pushtone

Mep630 wrote:FROM:
http://dprogram.net/2014/02/27/yes-there-are-paid-government-trolls-on-social-media-blogs-forums-and-websites/

Do you want solid proof that paid government shills are targeting websites, blogs, forums and social media accounts? For years, many have suspected that government trolls have been systematically causing havoc all over the Internet, but proving it has been difficult.

A lot of us here on DTV that have been posting for years have known this a long time.
And it just makes you wonder how many, if not all, of the mods here are on the pay-roll...

But now thanks to documents leaked by Edward Snowden and revealed by Glenn Greenwald, we finally have hard evidence that western governments have been doing this. As you will see below, a UK intelligence outfit known as the Government Communications Headquarters, through a previously secret unit known as the Joint Threat Research Intelligence Group, has been systematically attempting “to control, infiltrate, manipulate, and warp online discourse”. This should be deeply disturbing to anyone that values free speech on the Internet.

It isn’t just that the British government is trying to influence what people are thinking. The reality is that this is far bigger than a mere propaganda campaign. As Greenwald recently noted on his new website, the “integrity of the Internet itself” is at stake…

Keep selling out your own liberty and futures guys, see where that gets you in the long run. That is, if you are not strung up by your necks for being traitors before then...

Hello Mep - am with you - wholeheartedly .... I've been involved in what we might call 'the industry' - have close friends that have also been .... and know a good few that still are.... it's all a Game - can be known as The Game - and before the net was a Circle - now it's a Web - little has changed other than that the Players have much easier access to the Pawns - knowing - playing and manipulating them is simpler than ever, it doesn't take a lot - massage the ego - a few pieces of silver ... and Yehuda is won :lol:

Btw...The cleanest that I'm with - are "always" under attack :wink:

Good health. :cheers:

- - -

"If we take eternity to mean not infinite temporal duration but timelessness, then eternal life belongs to those who live in the present.

Ludwig Wittgenstein.

Master Conspirator

PostThu Mar 20, 2014 1:27 am » by Boondox681

well,ever since i've been fundamentally transformed,i could use the cash,but i just never understood the mentality of a person who's life goal is fuck other people over.
like jay carney and debbie wasserman-schultz.
to get up every morning knowing that your job is to lie.
about everything.

"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Super Moderator

PostThu Mar 20, 2014 1:41 am » by The57ironman

Mep630 wrote:A lot of us here on DTV that have been posting for years have known this a long time.

...Image

...keep dreamin'....

....remember....the authorities are working hard to keep you feeling helpless...

Super Moderator

PostThu Mar 20, 2014 7:15 am » by domdabears

:lol:

You're the new zaff.

(those are fightin words ^)
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Super Moderator

PostThu Mar 20, 2014 8:46 am » by Slith

Mep630 wrote:

I'm so richly paid I wipe my ass with C notes.

oh boy :help:

Canubis wrote:
i consume more hard liquor a night then all dtv together...

yet i am so god dam smart....and own this shit in my world..

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 20, 2014 8:48 am » by Malogg

O'rly where do Ima sign up

AHAHAHA :mrgreen:
HAHA Image

Writer

PostThu Mar 20, 2014 9:10 am » by Geopyt

DONT GIVE A SHIT

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 20, 2014 9:15 am » by *WillEase*

Initiate

PostThu Mar 20, 2014 10:02 am » by Skydog

Im so sick of people calling each other shills,it's almost like every country is paying us to derail all the threads,now i seriously would love that as a living,but FFS don't you think it would need somebody to give a flying fck about what was written here?Its pathetic.no body gives a damn. :flop:

Next