Pakistani Terror Group Threatens Deadly Attacks in the US

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 104
Joined: Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:34 pm

PostThu Dec 26, 2013 12:59 am » by Prophet_Daniel


The message of peace is in all religions, it is the extremist's who take it too far then use it as there foundation for an excuse for there intolerable and unjustifiable behavior. God's message was clear "Live in Harmony with your surroundings or Die!"

So what part of spraying insects with pesticides justifies living in harmony with nature?

None, because I bet people where few and far between that would have picked up one of the Locust's and said "Hello, divine creation of Life!"

God makes the tree's grow, but in our arrogance we cut them down...

400, 500 year old tree's they've seen more in there life-time than we will see in ours but, we all need toilet paper... Right??

I've held desert locust's in the palm of my hand and they along with the praying mantis are actually very friendly creatures. Under the right conditions they actually dance and display there wings.
I have waited for thy salvation, O'Lord!
"DiDòmhnaich Crum Dubh, plaoisgidh mi an t-ugh!"

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 104
Joined: Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:34 pm

PostThu Dec 26, 2013 1:26 am » by Prophet_Daniel


You've never felt or experienced peace until you hold a smaller life in your hands and watched it look at you with fascination doing a little display "Look at me am I not beautiful?" with beady little eye's looking at you with intelligence in the gaze.

How do we respond... Here dose up on some Pesticides!
I have waited for thy salvation, O'Lord!
"DiDòmhnaich Crum Dubh, plaoisgidh mi an t-ugh!"

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2738
Joined: Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:47 am

PostThu Dec 26, 2013 1:40 am » by Opalserpent


Please stop using analogies and metaphors prophet daniel and provide some meat to your argument
thanks. You are bordering on zio shill. :bang;


I may as well set this straight. Haven't we worked out mainstream media by now? :headscratch:

Check out this alternative research not concocted and planned like normal nwo zio mainstream media: :look:

http://therearenosunglasses.wordpress.c ... uantanamo/

CIA gave birth to TTP at “Penny Lane” near Guantanamo Bay Prison–Report


On November 25, The Associated Press released a news report which strengthens the beliefs held by many security analyts, that the Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan or ‘TTP’ for short, a terrorist organization which repeatedly claims ties to the Afghan Taliban, is a fake group bred by the American intelligence community.

According to the report, the CIA had a secret facility (until 2006) near the main Guantanamo Bay prison, dubbed “Penny Lane“, where captured jihadists and fighters from Afghanistan were turned into double agents. This fundamentally required that those who agreed in being American spies would guarantee full cooperation in “killing terrorists” (or, in other words, targeting elements who are eyesore for the US).



Image

Captives who signed up to be double agents were offered millions of dollars from the CIA’s (read American taxpayers’ money) secret account (Codename ‘Pledge’), along with safety for their families.

But that’s not all. According to a report in the Voice of Russia compiled from various established sources, a few of these prospective double agents who were apparently lured by opportunities to be filthy rich and yet retain their iconic ‘warlord’ status, would sometimes request for porn material. It is said that Penny Lane was quite comfortable, in comparison to Guantanamo Bay prison, as it had beds, private kitchens and also a small patio.

The militants who decided once and for all to end fighting American forces signed formal agreements to work for the CIA. One prisoner though, was reportedly forced into agreeing because the CIA threatened of harming his children.



The CIA + Abdullah Mehsud = TTP is born
Abdullah Mehsud can be described as one of the key founders of the TTP, an organization whose country-wide attacks in Pakistan have resulted in 15,681 armed forces casualties. Similarly, approximately 5,152 civilians have been killed and 5,678 injured in bomb blasts and suicide attacks since 2008. These statistics were presented by legal counsels for Pakistan’s intelligence agencies at the Supreme Court on 26 March 2013.



OMG, The leader of ttp was in guantanomo!!!!!!!! :nwo: :look: :rtft:
Abdullah Mehsud had lost a leg in a landmine explosion in 1996 and was captured sometime later by Uzbek-origin Afghan commander Abdul Rashid Dostum while fighting the Northern Alliance. He was imprisoned at Camp Delta in Guantanamo Bay for two years and later, to much surprise and shock, released in March 2004. What’s even more astounding is that he was also gifted a prosthetic limb by his captors, according to a statement by Brigadier General Jay Hood who was then running the camp.


LOLZ, looks like guantanomo is a breeding ground for double agents and terrorist leaders.
Good work ZIO USA
:clapper:


This same Abdullah was later named as the commander of Al Qaeda-affiliated militants who ordered his band of subordinate fighters to kidnap two Chinese engineers (one was killed during a rescue attempt gone bad).

The Afghan Taliban were displeased with the incident and reportedly booted Abdullah Mehsud out. They were also suspicious of his activities since he was mysteriously released by the US military “crusaders” from Guantanamo.

Thats because the TTP leader is a filthy Rata !!!!!

Image

Image


In an article for The New Tork Times dated 22 October 2009, journalist Scott Shane quoted an unnamed Afghan Taliban official as saying that for the Pakistani Taliban (TTP), “there will not be any support from us”. He added the Afghan Taliban “don’t have interest in fighting against other countries”.

Furthermore, the Afghan Taliban commander said their mission is to get occupation forces out (of Afghanistan) and “not get into a fight with a Muslim army”.
:rtft:


There are also many other incidents such as this which suggest that had the Afghan Taliban indeed been proxies of the Pakistani agencies, as is routinely alleged, they would have instructed the TTP to stop attacks on Pakistani forces. But this never happened. Instead, as reported earlier, more than 15,000 soldiers and high-ranking armed forces personnel from Pakistan lost their lives.
But then, the question arises, who are these Pakistani Taliban fighting a Muslim army (of Pakistan) which the Afghan Taliban do not wish to fight? Are they a band of militants who were recruited by Abdullah Mehsud and later on joined hands with Baitullah Mehsud?

The ominous release of Abdullah Mehsud, when reviewed today in context of the new disclosures published by the Associated Press, lay bare historical facts and confirm the fact that he (Abdullah) had been set free because he must have agreed on becoming a double agent for the CIA, hence the safe haven in Afghanistan and US forces not capturing him there again. This also explains why his ideological descendants who later on coalesced to form the TTP are hell-bent on destroying Pakistan.



Yet, we saw that Hakeemullah Mehsud and his groups under the umbrella of the TTP were openly supportive of, and aligned with, the global Al Qaeda. The attack on a CIA base by Humam Khalil Abu-Mulal Al-Balawi, who was seen in a video statement released by the Umar Media of TTP to be sitting next to Hakeemullah Mehsud, was most possibly a false attack which the CIA itself ordered as a stunt to prove it has no ties with the TTP.
Later, we saw Baitullah Mehsud, then Hakeemullah Mehsud (who lived in a luxurious $120,000 mansion), continue the legacy of this fake brand of Taliban. Or putting it more precisely, the CIA brand of Taliban. A group which has caused more damage to Pakistan than any other through brainwashed suicide-attack blasts, IED explosions, urban warfare, destruction of strategic defence equipment in use by the Pakistan Army, Air Force and Navy, bombing of ISI offices, murder of thousands of innocent civilians, beheading of hundreds of Pakistan Army troops, and what not.
It is most likely that the birth of these murderers’ ideology took place at the once-secret Penny Lane facility.

And when the controllers of these cheap hirelings and ignorant “holy warriors” of the Pakistani Taliban, who liaise between Langley and FATA/Afghanistan are no longer needed, they are simply disposed by being “droned” to death, just like Baitullah and Hakeemullah were. That is the destiny awaiting every worthless CIA asset.


Full article at below link:

http://therearenosunglasses.wordpress.c ... uantanamo/

Image

Image

Image
Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2040
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:58 pm

PostThu Dec 26, 2013 8:04 am » by Akashicrebel


Prophet_Daniel wrote:It's sad that people don't want to integrate and just co-exist, they would rather wage wars and say it was divine. Divine influence made them do it. Cowards that seek to use God as there defense. Oh I speak Urdu and I am from Pakistan, then your half ARAB! Fuck off back to Saudi Arabia and take your message of Hate with you.



Image
A real success can be achieved only if you help everybody else to fail.
........................................Image

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 104
Joined: Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:34 pm

PostThu Dec 26, 2013 2:10 pm » by Prophet_Daniel


Opalserpent wrote:Please stop using analogies and metaphors prophet daniel and provide some meat to your argument thanks. You are bordering on zio shill. :bang;



Zio - that would be Zionist I presume - :think:

It's hard to tell when you use a metaphor...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Gujaratispeakers.png

Perhaps you missed this Map?

Do you see the size of Gujarati?

That's because the rest of the Country is Muslim!

If Pakistan is so great - then why go to America?

Can't they stay where they are and enjoy themselves? No, then I wonder why? Must be the oppressive regime where they treat there animals the same way they treat there women.
I have waited for thy salvation, O'Lord!
"DiDòmhnaich Crum Dubh, plaoisgidh mi an t-ugh!"

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 1561
Joined: Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:59 pm
Location: Under a Chemtrailed Sky

PostThu Dec 26, 2013 3:17 pm » by DarkHeart


Prophet_Daniel wrote:
Opalserpent wrote:Please stop using analogies and metaphors prophet daniel and provide some meat to your argument thanks. You are bordering on zio shill. :bang;



Zio - that would be Zionist I presume - :think:

It's hard to tell when you use a metaphor...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Gujaratispeakers.png

Perhaps you missed this Map?

Do you see the size of Gujarati?

That's because the rest of the Country is Muslim!

If Pakistan is so great - then why go to America?

Can't they stay where they are and enjoy themselves? No, then I wonder why? Must be the oppressive regime where they treat there animals the same way they treat there women.


What on Earth are you talking about ???

You are constantly posting nonsense masquerading as fact, like "Columbus discovered the world was round" you posted the other day.

Gujerat is not in Pakistan, its a state in India, not only that but they are mainly Hindu, just like the rest of India. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gujarat
Image

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 104
Joined: Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:34 pm

PostThu Dec 26, 2013 3:38 pm » by Prophet_Daniel


NO the rest of India is not HINDU!
I have waited for thy salvation, O'Lord!
"DiDòmhnaich Crum Dubh, plaoisgidh mi an t-ugh!"

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 1561
Joined: Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:59 pm
Location: Under a Chemtrailed Sky

PostThu Dec 26, 2013 3:44 pm » by DarkHeart


Prophet_Daniel wrote:NO the rest of India is not HINDU!


Really ????

The 2001 census reported that Hinduism, with over 800 million adherents (80.5% of the population), was the largest religion in India; it is followed by Islam (13.4%), Christianity (2.3%), Sikhism (1.9%), Buddhism (0.8%), Jainism (0.4%), Judaism, Zoroastrianism, and the Bahá'í Faith.[259] India has the world's largest Hindu, Sikh, Jain, Zoroastrian, and Bahá'í populations


https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/India#Demographics
Image

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 104
Joined: Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:34 pm

PostThu Dec 26, 2013 4:01 pm » by Prophet_Daniel


I was born as a Hindu, but I will not die as a Hindu -Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar

More and more people in India are going away from Hinduism. The percentage of Hindus is decreasing rapidly.

In ancient times, Jainism and Buddhism were major religions in Indian subcontinent. Then Vedics managed to destroy these two religions. After revival of Vedic Hinduism, the Indian community was divided in Varna system which gave birth to thousands of castes and sub-castes.

After complete demolition of Buddhism and suppression of Jainism, a new religion from Arabia entered India. A major part of Hindu community started to convert to Islam. A large portion of people in western parts of Indian subcontinent - present day Afghanistan and Pakistan became Muslims. Same thing happened in Eastern parts of India, in Bengal and present day Bangla Desh.

Today the percentage of Hindus in Indian community is said to be 79. But in actual, Hindus are not more than 65 %, and when we think of entire Indian subcontinent, they are less than 40%. More and more people from this remaining portion have been attracted to other religions and converting to them. Marathas, a warrior community of Deccan have formed a new religion Shivdharm and in near future most of the Marathas will adopt this faith.
I have waited for thy salvation, O'Lord!
"DiDòmhnaich Crum Dubh, plaoisgidh mi an t-ugh!"

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 104
Joined: Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:34 pm

PostThu Dec 26, 2013 4:32 pm » by Prophet_Daniel


I always had a soft spot for:

Image

Ganesh
I have waited for thy salvation, O'Lord!
"DiDòmhnaich Crum Dubh, plaoisgidh mi an t-ugh!"


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook