Pakistani Terror Group Threatens Deadly Attacks in the US

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1431
Joined: Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:59 pm
Location: Under a Chemtrailed Sky

PostThu Dec 26, 2013 4:57 pm » by DarkHeart


Prophet_Daniel wrote:I was born as a Hindu, but I will not die as a Hindu -Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar

More and more people in India are going away from Hinduism. The percentage of Hindus is decreasing rapidly.

In ancient times, Jainism and Buddhism were major religions in Indian subcontinent. Then Vedics managed to destroy these two religions. After revival of Vedic Hinduism, the Indian community was divided in Varna system which gave birth to thousands of castes and sub-castes.

After complete demolition of Buddhism and suppression of Jainism, a new religion from Arabia entered India. A major part of Hindu community started to convert to Islam. A large portion of people in western parts of Indian subcontinent - present day Afghanistan and Pakistan became Muslims. Same thing happened in Eastern parts of India, in Bengal and present day Bangla Desh.

Today the percentage of Hindus in Indian community is said to be 79. But in actual, Hindus are not more than 65 %, and when we think of entire Indian subcontinent, they are less than 40%. More and more people from this remaining portion have been attracted to other religions and converting to them. Marathas, a warrior community of Deccan have formed a new religion Shivdharm and in near future most of the Marathas will adopt this faith.


The Indian subcontinent is not India, its a continent, & Bangladesh is no more a part of India than the West Indies are.

After India got Independence there was a bloodbath between the Hindus & the Muslims, which resulted in the Indian mainland splitting into THREE SEPARATE COUNTRIES, now known as India, Pakistan & Bangladesh, the latter two being Muslim.

India & Pakistan hate each other and have amassed huge amounts of soldiers & weapons along their shared borders, so much so that the US has been outraged at Pakistan, who have spent the milions $$$$$ that they gave Pakistan on their army facing India, not on fighting the Taliban.

Whilst it is true that lots of low caste Indians ("untouchables") have changed religion, they have become Buddhist not Muslim, there is about as much chance of Indians going Muslim as a nation as there is of Israel going Muslim.
Image

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 104
Joined: Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:34 pm

PostFri Dec 27, 2013 1:20 am » by Prophet_Daniel


Yes, at last you see my point.

People just generalize India & Indians in general.

If they're from Sri Lanka - Then they're not Hindu

If there Sikh - Then they're not Hindu

If they're Marathas following Shivdharm - Then they're not Hindu

Just because someone is Brown and from India doesn't automatically make them Hindu!

Ganesha is seen as the supreme deity or the supreme god. His primary temple of worship is in Gujarati and that means Tamils.

Tamils, Sikh's & Muslim's - all hate each other!

The percentage of people in India that are Hindu is not as big as people believe and most of them are not even in India anymore, they're in your local corner shop along with the terrorists from Paki-land!

Images of Ganesh where even found in Iran dating back 1'200 years before Christ.

If there Tamil, then they are the original Indian descendants and many is the time I've heard it first hand from a friend of mine from Pakistan who say's to me "I fucking hate Tamils!" but then I guess there not too fond of him either.

That would be the same friend in an arranged marriage screwing white girls out of wed-lock, why? Because in his view they where just Whores. What do I mean by they treat there animals the same way they treat there women, well I would have thought that was obvious, to a Muslim, a woman is just an object, she's not supposed to have an education, she's just supposed to be a baby making machine that cooks, cleans and never argues back. If she does argue back then the husband can just beat the shit out of her and just throw her out and go get another wife that's more docile.

:cheers:
I have waited for thy salvation, O'Lord!
"DiDòmhnaich Crum Dubh, plaoisgidh mi an t-ugh!"

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2697
Joined: Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:47 am

PostFri Dec 27, 2013 1:58 am » by Opalserpent


Prophet_Daniel wrote:Yes, at last you see my point.

People just generalize India & Indians in general.

If they're from Sri Lanka - Then they're not Hindu

If there Sikh - Then they're not Hindu

If they're Marathas following Shivdharm - Then they're not Hindu

Just because someone is Brown and from India doesn't automatically make them Hindu!

Ganesha is seen as the supreme deity or the supreme god. His primary temple of worship is in Gujarati and that means Tamils.

Tamils, Sikh's & Muslim's - all hate each other!

The percentage of people in India that are Hindu is not as big as people believe and most of them are not even in India anymore, they're in your local corner shop along with the terrorists from Paki-land!

Images of Ganesh where even found in Iran dating back 1'200 years before Christ.

If there Tamil, then they are the original Indian descendants and many is the time I've heard it first hand from a friend of mine from Pakistan who say's to me "I fucking hate Tamils!" but then I guess there not too fond of him either.

That would be the same friend in an arranged marriage screwing white girls out of wed-lock, why? Because in his view they where just Whores. What do I mean by they treat there animals the same way they treat there women, well I would have thought that was obvious, to a Muslim, a woman is just an object, she's not supposed to have an education, she's just supposed to be a baby making machine that cooks, cleans and never argues back. If she does argue back then the husband can just beat the shit out of her and just throw her out and go get another wife that's more docile.

:cheers:




"What do I mean by they treat there animals the same way they treat there women, well I would have thought that was obvious, to a Muslim, a woman is just an object, she's not supposed to have an education, she's just supposed to be a baby making machine that cooks, cleans and never argues back."

Dude, unrealistically beautiful women being sold as role models to women and children and marriage betweeen same genders is not fcuked up?

Perhaps you need to leave india and go to israel or now Australia and get gay married with
your muslim hate bigotry evil side. :cheers:

No offense but I'd rather see my daughter in a burka then like this as portrayed readily by hollywood
your favourite gentile defiling company I assume?

Image


But noooo, you must be the most liberal of all indians, what was I thinking, you indians must treat your
women really good hey?

It's all good to be a hypocrite isn't it?


http://www.ask.com/question/how-are-hindu-women-treated
How Are Hindu Women Treated?
Answer
Hindu women are treated with meanness in the society. A Hindu woman is limited on who she can marry and it is her family that pays the dowry. Once married, she is not allowed to remarry or divorce. A woman will be treated as an outcast if her husband dies before her and they were normally buried along with the husband. The woman is not allowed to own any property and has no inheritance rights.



http://hinduismexposed.wordpress.com/women-in-hinduism/

Oh deary me Daniel Prophet, who's shit doesn't stink like zio feces.

WOMEN IN HINDUISM
Inequity and degradation of women are sanctified in the Hindu religion. Manu Smriti says:
Never trust a woman. Never sit alone with a woman even if it may be your mother, she may tempt you. Do not sit alone with your daughter, she may tempt you. Do not sit alone with your sister, she may tempt you.

Again the same Manu Smriti continues:

“Na stree swadantriya marhathi”. “No liberty for women in society”.

Now, that is most disgusting!!! This sick pervert actually insinuates that one’s own mother will tempt him! Na’oothu billahi minash-shaytaanir-rajeem!!!

Now see the verses of “Sacred” Hinduism Literature about women
Women = Dogs = Sudras = Untruth

“And whilst not coming into contact with Sûdras and remains of food; for this Gharma is he that shines yonder, and he is excellence, truth, and light; but woman, the Sûdra, the dog, and the black bird (the crow), are untruth: he should not look at these, lest he should mingle excellence and sin, light and darkness, truth and untruth.”

(Satapatha Brahmana 14:1:1:31)

Women are dumb !

“Indra himself hath said, The mind of woman brooks not discipline, her intellect hath little weight.”

(Rig Veda 8:33:17)

Women r powerless n have no inheritence !

“they could not discern the world of heaven, they saw this (cup) for the wives, they drew it; then indeed did they discern the world of heaven; in that (the cup) for the wives is drawn, (it serves) to reveal the world of heaven. Soma could not bear being drawn for women; making the ghee a bolt they beat it, they drew it when it had lost its power; therefore women are powerless, have no inheritance, and speak more humbly than even a bad man”

(Yajur Veda – Taittiriya Samhita 6:5:8:2)

A wife without a son is a discarded wife !

“And on the following day he goes to the house of a discarded (wife), and prepares a pap for Nirriti;–a discarded wife is one who has no son. He cooks the pap for Nirriti of black rice, after splitting the grains with his nails. He offers it with, ‘This, O Nirriti, is thy share: accept it graciously, hail!’ For a wife that is without a son, is possessed with Nirriti (destruction, calamity)“

(Satapatha Brahmana 5:3:1:13)

Women = Idiots = Animals = Untrustworthy

“At the time of consultation he should have removed idiots, the mute, blind, or deaf; animals and very old people; women, barbarians, and those who are ill or who lack a part of the body.”

“(Such) despicable (persons), likewise animals and especially women betray secret council; therefore he should be cautious among them.”

(Manusmrti 7:149-150)

Women r not fit for independence !

“Men must keep their women dependent day and night, and keep under their own control those who are attached to sensory objects. Her father guards her in childhood, her husband guards her in youth, and her sons guard her in old age. A woman is never fit for independence.“

(Manusmrti 9:2-4)

All women think like whores !

“Women donot care for beauty, nor is their attention fixed on age (thinking)“It is enough he is a man.” They give themselves to the handsome and to the ugly.”

“Through their passion for men, through their mutable temper, through their natural heartlessness, they become disloyal to their husbands, however they may be carefully guarded over this.”

(Manusmrti 9:14-15)

HINDU WOMEN VS MUSLIM WOMEN
The Brahmin media made a big campaign recently out of the Shah Banu case and they blew it out of all proportion. They implied that Islam restricted the freedom of women. Let us compare the positions of the Hindu woman and the Muslim woman. See the following facts for comparison and then try to bring these Brahmins to their senses.

HINDU WOMAN
The Hindu woman has no right to divorce her husband.
She has no property or inheritance rights.
Choice of partner is limited because she can only marry within her own caste; moreover her horoscope must match that of the intending bridegroom/family.
The family of the girl has to offer an enormous dowry to the bridegroom/family.
If her husband dies she should commit Sati (being cremated with her dead husband). Since today’s law forbids Sati, society mainly punishes her in other “holy” ways (see below).
She can never remarry.
The widow is considered to be a curse and must not be seen in public. She cannot wear jewelry or colorful clothes. (She should not even take part in her children’s marriage!)
Child and infant marriage is encouraged.


http://hinduismexposed.wordpress.com/women-in-hinduism/


What a filthy zio hypocrite you are Prophet daniel, Take your religious hate with you and don't
let the door smash your filthy zio ass on the way out.

Image

Image

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/0 ... 80515.html


Image

Image

Image

Image

Oh I forgot, your hindu men sure love throwing some acid around? and the amount of rape in your land
would make the raping sloth blush?

Image

Image

Image


Image


Good on you Daniel the zio Prophet, Keep pushing your hate for muslims.

I'll be watching. :look:


Why not push some hate for zionism? It's noones friend except for the 1 percent.


Look who you are mates with, no wonder:

Image


Did you come straight out of Penny Lane Prophet Daniel? The cyber division? :censored:
Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 104
Joined: Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:34 pm

PostFri Dec 27, 2013 2:51 am » by Prophet_Daniel


Opalserpent wrote:
Dude, unrealistically beautiful women being sold as role models to women and children and marriage betweeen same genders is not fcuked up?

Perhaps you need to leave india and go to israel or now Australia and get gay married with
your muslim hate bigotry evil side. :cheers:

No offense but I'd rather see my daughter in a burka then like this as portrayed readily by hollywood
your favourite gentile defiling company I assume?

But noooo, you must be the most liberal of all indians, what was I thinking, you indians must treat your
women really good hey?

It's all good to be a hypocrite isn't it?



Must be - considering I am not an Indian, you fucking R-tard...

You'd rather see your daughter in a Burka - Good for you...

My Kid's wont be marrying anyone who's not white - simply because I hail from a part of the country where foreign people are not welcome in an insular secular community where outsiders are shunned.

That means no arranged marriage, no fucking around with girls oh and no tolerance for other peoples dogma. I would wipe my arse with pages from the torah, the bible & the quran! All three are about as useful as the other.

In my country if your caught fucking some girl you never intended to marry in the first place, the father just kills you or inflicts serious bodily harm.

:banana:
I have waited for thy salvation, O'Lord!
"DiDòmhnaich Crum Dubh, plaoisgidh mi an t-ugh!"

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 104
Joined: Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:34 pm

PostFri Dec 27, 2013 3:39 am » by Prophet_Daniel


You've never experienced what it's like to walk into a community and have them suddenly eyeball you saying "Are you lost?" "I don't think your from around these parts, so I guess you wont be staying long!" and I've seen our hospitality first hand, they will happily rib you over the color of your skin, if you cant take it, well there's the door. Don't let it hit you on the arse on your way out.
I have waited for thy salvation, O'Lord!
"DiDòmhnaich Crum Dubh, plaoisgidh mi an t-ugh!"

Initiate
Posts: 143
Joined: Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:04 am

PostFri Dec 27, 2013 3:51 am » by iamanalien


I have always said that india and Pakistan should be nuked , then we clear out the world of whats left send them home and they can start again only they must be peaceful this time.

it wouldn't take long to do couple of small nukes maybe just use mother of all bombs a few times leave radiation out of it so they can start again.

I think this is a pretty fair solution as im sick of there god crap there's no such thing as religion it was made by a freaking lunatic man.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1910
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:58 pm

PostFri Dec 27, 2013 4:19 am » by Akashicrebel


Propheticikidanauprdana wrote:...- simply because I hail from a part of the country where foreign people are not welcome in an insular secular community where outsiders are shunned.


In my country if your caught fucking some girl you never intended to marry in the first place, the father just kills you or inflicts serious bodily harm.

:banana:


and if it's just oral sex is it fine, or u kill anyway?


You've never experienced what it's like to walk into a community and have them suddenly eyeball you saying "Are you lost?" "I don't think your from around these parts, so I guess you wont be staying long!" and I've seen our hospitality first hand, they will happily rib you over the color of your skin, if you cant take it, well there's the door. Don't let it hit you on the arse on your way out.



Sound like any small vilige in Sumalia .
A real success can be achieved only if you help everybody else to fail.
........................................Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2697
Joined: Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:47 am

PostFri Dec 27, 2013 4:50 am » by Opalserpent


Prophet_Daniel wrote:
Opalserpent wrote:
Dude, unrealistically beautiful women being sold as role models to women and children and marriage betweeen same genders is not fcuked up?

Perhaps you need to leave india and go to israel or now Australia and get gay married with
your muslim hate bigotry evil side. :cheers:

No offense but I'd rather see my daughter in a burka then like this as portrayed readily by hollywood
your favourite gentile defiling company I assume?

But noooo, you must be the most liberal of all indians, what was I thinking, you indians must treat your
women really good hey?

It's all good to be a hypocrite isn't it?



Must be - considering I am not an Indian, you fucking R-tard...

You'd rather see your daughter in a Burka - Good for you...

My Kid's wont be marrying anyone who's not white - simply because I hail from a part of the country where foreign people are not welcome in an insular secular community where outsiders are shunned.

That means no arranged marriage, no fucking around with girls oh and no tolerance for other peoples dogma. I would wipe my arse with pages from the torah, the bible & the quran! All three are about as useful as the other.

In my country if your caught fucking some girl you never intended to marry in the first place, the father just kills you or inflicts serious bodily harm.

:banana:



You said you are hindu fcuktard. I'd love smashing your puny body to pieces. Lets meet up one day.
Mr hindu hates muslims man. :shooting:


Keep pushing your shit here dude, I'll be watching always. Your my new Abdulla14 Biatch. :cheers:


Wait on maybe I misread your post and your not hindu, what are you may I ask Prophet zio Daniel?
I'm christian, your turn?


One easy way to see what kind of posts you will make is to search you in the search field of
the forums, so far they seem to be religious ramblings
and anti muslim stuff thinly veiled in cryptic riddles.
Lets see what you post. :look:
Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2697
Joined: Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:47 am

PostFri Dec 27, 2013 5:47 am » by Opalserpent


Prophet_Daniel wrote:You've never experienced what it's like to walk into a community and have them suddenly eyeball you saying "Are you lost?" "I don't think your from around these parts, so I guess you wont be staying long!" and I've seen our hospitality first hand, they will happily rib you over the color of your skin, if you cant take it, well there's the door. Don't let it hit you on the arse on your way out.




Image
Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1910
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:58 pm

PostFri Dec 27, 2013 8:13 am » by Akashicrebel


Prophet_Daniel wrote:You've never experienced what it's like to walk into a community and have them suddenly eyeball you saying "Are you lost?" "I don't think your from around these parts, so I guess you wont be staying long!" and I've seen our hospitality first hand, they will happily rib you over the color of your skin, if you cant take it, well there's the door. Don't let it hit you on the arse on your way out.


Probably your daughter/wife/mother/sister/grand daughter/grand mother is the slut/s of the village. Other wise it was not so important for you to talk about it. :look:
A real success can be achieved only if you help everybody else to fail.
........................................Image


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook