Pakistani Terror Group Threatens Deadly Attacks in the US

Initiate

PostFri Dec 27, 2013 3:21 pm » by Prophet_Daniel

Opalserpent wrote:
Prophet_Daniel wrote:
Opalserpent wrote:
You said you are hindu fcuktard. I'd love smashing your puny body to pieces. Lets meet up one day.
Mr hindu hates muslims man. :shooting:

Keep pushing your shit here dude, I'll be watching always. Your my new Abdulla14 Biatch. :cheers:

Wait on maybe I misread your post and your not hindu, what are you may I ask Prophet zio Daniel?
I'm christian, your turn?

One easy way to see what kind of posts you will make is to search you in the search field of
the forums, so far they seem to be religious ramblings
and anti muslim stuff thinly veiled in cryptic riddles.
Lets see what you post. :look:

Oh so now we unveil the truth your a Muslim, so that's why your so quick to defend your Muslim brothers & Sisters, you know what makes me laugh Muslim man, your people come to my country and they learn English because that's what they think all white people speak.. Let me educate you, in my community if you cant speak our language then you wont marry one of our women. Just because you speak English does not make you one of my people and as for human rights abuses against women, Syria has the worst track record in history. Let me share a phrase in our tongue and it's a tongue you will never learn because we don't share it with outsiders. "Doo'n ta viel a veki jiel hamilton poh'ch!"

There are five main dialects, two very well known and two hardly ever spoken. They are descended from the Creol group of languages it's older than latin itself, very closely knit communities where they would never allow any of there children to marry outside of the tribe. If they did and went against there parents wishes they would be disowned in shame.
I have waited for thy salvation, O'Lord!
"DiDòmhnaich Crum Dubh, plaoisgidh mi an t-ugh!"

Initiate

PostFri Dec 27, 2013 4:24 pm » by Prophet_Daniel

For the record - we hate the fucking english!

Initiate

PostFri Dec 27, 2013 5:08 pm » by Prophet_Daniel

I am lucht siúil. One of the walking people, the wandering tribe that never settles anywhere, we're scattered across the country. The english know us as the Manx, the Pict and the Celt.

Conspirator

PostFri Dec 27, 2013 5:25 pm » by Akashicrebel

Prophet_Daniel wrote:
For the record - we hate the fucking english!

I am lucht siúil. One of the walking people, the wandering tribe that never settles anywhere, we're scattered across the country. The english know us as the Manx, the Pict and the Celt.

A real success can be achieved only if you help everybody else to fail.
........................................Image

Initiate

PostFri Dec 27, 2013 5:45 pm » by Prophet_Daniel

Oh I'm sure it bothers him deeply, because part of the way Islam is spread everywhere is by allowing inter racial marriage. So when they eventually get around to trying that with the Pavee they'll find it doesn't work!

Conspirator

PostFri Dec 27, 2013 6:10 pm » by Akashicrebel

Prophet_Daniel wrote:Oh I'm sure it bothers him deeply, because part of the way Islam is spread everywhere is by allowing inter racial marriage. So when they eventually get around to trying that with the Pavee they'll find it doesn't work!

I no for myself opal is way more then oppose multiculturalism, and he actually swim well in the subject.
But this is not what I was referring to. It was more about your personal information you proudly waving all over. For fuck sake you have less then 100 posts, and this is THE HOLIDAYS now. WTF ? Fucking behave yourself ! there are many great people from England here. Keep your hate for later.

Merryfuckingchristmass.
A real success can be achieved only if you help everybody else to fail.
........................................Image

Super Moderator

PostFri Dec 27, 2013 7:55 pm » by -Marduk-

Prophet_Daniel wrote:I am lucht siúil. One of the walking people, the wandering tribe that never settles anywhere, we're scattered across the country. The english know us as the Manx, the Pict and the Celt.

you guys still pray to the old gods?
________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

PostFri Dec 27, 2013 8:59 pm » by Reptilius

the hate is soo delicious here.

Super Moderator

PostFri Dec 27, 2013 9:14 pm » by -Marduk-

Reptilius wrote:the hate is soo delicious here.

________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Initiate

PostSat Dec 28, 2013 2:19 pm » by Prophet_Daniel

-Marduk- wrote:
Prophet_Daniel wrote:I am lucht siúil. One of the walking people, the wandering tribe that never settles anywhere, we're scattered across the country. The english know us as the Manx, the Pict and the Celt.

you guys still pray to the old gods?

The old god's, who where they exactly, well lets see, if you mean Crom, then take the letter C off the front and what are you left with? Rom

The books of the Irish annals record the arrival of Ion, son of Kari and the children of the Tuatha De (Tribe of God) and the descendants of Johanan who was last in line to the throne of Judah.

They then migrated from Ireland into Scotland and where called the Daoine Sidhe - The Tuatha De D'anan!

But even the Rom population isnt safe from the advance of Islam which preaches we need to all be Brown!

One race as there Prophet saw it...

Hate has nothing to do with it, I just reject it! Because I do not accept all of there guys sweeping changes made to the Faith on one hand they preach that they're a peaceful religion, yet there religion has caused more bloodshed than any other in it's radical but short lived advance.

PreviousNext