Pakistani Terror Group Threatens Deadly Attacks in the US

Initiate

PostSat Dec 28, 2013 3:13 pm » by Prophet_Daniel

It's kind of funny when you think about it, there they are marrying into Rom families following the Jewish Shabbat and Hindu purity laws without even realizing it!
I have waited for thy salvation, O'Lord!
"DiDòmhnaich Crum Dubh, plaoisgidh mi an t-ugh!"

Initiate

PostSat Dec 28, 2013 5:43 pm » by Naranja

Initiate

PostSun Dec 29, 2013 3:35 pm » by Prophet_Daniel

Well if you want to see the spread of the King of the Hill just look here..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romani_people

They adopt Islam but that doesn't mean they believe Islams message..

They still pray to the Goddess through the divine Virgin Mary.

Believing as they do that to go before God you must have a Woman present!

Oh and they give birth to WHITE children, thats right two brown people get together and have a WHITE baby!

They where here before Islam came and they will still be here when Islam has left!

You asked about the old gods and what they believed.. Well here are your mythical people descended from the Egyptians also called Pharaohs people!

"Behold the breath of E'Shee!" The spirits of our Ancestors as the walk amongst the living!

Initiate

PostSun Dec 29, 2013 5:40 pm » by Prophet_Daniel

Initiate

PostSun Dec 29, 2013 6:13 pm » by Prophet_Daniel

They keep no written records, they do not read, they do not write, yet they protect he who sit's upon the throne under the mountain.

A little hard to pump them for information as to who or where they can find this KING of there's then eh?

But perhaps that was his plan all along, they say in a Game of Chess that he has never been beaten.

Initiate

PostMon Dec 30, 2013 1:39 pm » by Prophet_Daniel

Hilarious isn't it when you look at the facts, here comes this new faith straight out of Saudi Arabia, proclaiming that everyone will one day be part of this new faith, that everyone will have the same skin color and that we will all be one race.

Sadly they never counted on the fact that they're now intermarrying with Jewish Romani who settled here before the Dark Ages. When the Romani appeared they knew of the Christian Bible before the word of the Torah or the Quran and said "This is the only book we need, it has all our laws already written within it!"

So there they go migrating out of india, becoming called Gypsies having laws as far back as 1500's being passed about not allowing them to gather in large numbers, taking shelter at Rosslyn Castle on the grounds of the Earl of Rosslyn.

If your not familiar with Rosslyn Chapel, then perhaps you should look up its history with the Knights Templer.

Then surprise, surprise, Romani people give birth to Snow White children like the Changelings of the old wives tales about how Gypsies steal children, because there parents are dark cast and fuck ugly, but they give birth to a Beautiful Snow white baby girl with the face of an Angel.

And suddenly islamic's are marrying them because they look indian and adopting there customs which are deeply rooted in the Jewish Faith.

So who is preaching the right message???

Ever played a Game of Chess?

If you did you would know that White moves first and Black can take white, but white can also take Black.

So one race all one skin color... Somehow I don't think that was what God wanted at all and now the lie is out in the open, because they've tripped right over themselves in there haste little realizing that the Gypsy King saw that Chess move a long time ago and happily let them practice Judaism!

I bet it must come as a huge shock whilst they preach racial hatred and purity of there one race to suddenly realise, they've been mixing with and marrying JEWS!

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 31, 2013 2:08 am » by Flecktarn

Only bacon can save us now ,paki terror groups are cowards they only go after women and kids that's when there not bummin each other or screwing goats ,,zaff would of loved that statement :lol: :lol:
ImageImage

Previous