Pale Blue Dot - Carl Sagan. Please Watch

Conspirator

PostWed Jun 27, 2012 8:16 am » by Iwanci

Nice Video and a humbling speach ... makes you wonder what all the fuss is about...

:flop:
Fortes fortuna iuvat

Initiate

PostWed Jun 27, 2012 8:35 am » by Tragedyandhopes

Iwanci wrote:Nice Video and a humbling speach ... makes you wonder what all the fuss is about...

:flop:

Thanks! It makes me wonder even more how many different stories there are from other planets just like ours scattered throughout the the Galaxy and the Universe.. Think of how much history has happened all on this one little planet.. There are more stars in our galaxy then there are people, each having there own solar systems many for sure having habitable planets like our own.. Now take that further and there are more known galaxies than there are people.. Get where I am going at...
A MESSAGE FOR ALL OF HUMANITY:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsgaFKwUA6g

Conspirator

PostWed Jun 27, 2012 8:44 am » by Iwanci

With you there :flop:
Fortes fortuna iuvat

Initiate

PostWed Jun 27, 2012 12:47 pm » by Tragedyandhopes

Iwanci wrote:With you there :flop:

Yes the Universe is truly amazing!

Conspirator

PostWed Jun 27, 2012 2:35 pm » by Canubis

Upload to Disclose.tv

there are some on this blue dot working for a greater goal then "a blue dot" service on this blue dot for the greater of the entire existence of light....service

Bust Nutz im bak! and i have an anonymous side kik!

atm im working on 2 major topics n major...i mean major new discovery's for the earth to reep my Nobel prize

so see beyond that blue dot ..how far can u see...

please remember time takes and not to ruin a good thread im not responding to any quotes of this :obsessed:

and where is my sig logo...that was art...un replicable art...
All is 1 but 1 is many, When many become 1 the All will become Greater then 1

www.canubistry.com

Initiate

PostWed Jun 27, 2012 3:36 pm » by Tragedyandhopes

Thank you for your contribution

Super Moderator

PostWed Jun 27, 2012 4:43 pm » by Seahawk

Nice work, as usual, TAH! :flop: :cheers:

You would think that we could get this through our collective skulls, eh? I mean, we can, and most realize this, but we're led around and so distracted non-stop by the ptb with their illegitimate and created wars - both foreign and domestic, and so barraged with manipulation, that no one has time to stop and get out of their imposed hazes, and just trying to survive, make a living, raise a family, etc. Difficult odds, for sure, and that's just those of us in countries that are able to try and do that. There are so many that out number us, that have it so much more difficult then we do. It's no wonder we cannot make any headway.

I've just gone and depressed myself again.

It's really a shame, because the beauty of your message- or Carl Sagen's- is a reality. It just seems so unatainable- all things considered. We're overwhelmed- by design.

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Super Moderator

PostWed Jun 27, 2012 5:55 pm » by The57ironman

Seahawk100 wrote:

We're overwhelmed- by design.

...don't be gettin' all depressed hawk....we've got work to do.... :cheers:

Professor Chris Williams says a solution to the climate crisis requires a restructuring of the global economy

Image.....just buy more red shoes..

Initiate

PostThu Jun 28, 2012 2:58 am » by Tragedyandhopes

Seahawk100 wrote:Nice work, as usual, TAH! :flop: :cheers:

You would think that we could get this through our collective skulls, eh? I mean, we can, and most realize this, but we're led around and so distracted non-stop by the ptb with their illegitimate and created wars - both foreign and domestic, and so barraged with manipulation, that no one has time to stop and get out of their imposed hazes, and just trying to survive, make a living, raise a family, etc. Difficult odds, for sure, and that's just those of us in countries that are able to try and do that. There are so many that out number us, that have it so much more difficult then we do. It's no wonder we cannot make any headway.

It's really a shame, because the beauty of your message- or Carl Sagen's- is a reality. It just seems so unatainable- all things considered. We're overwhelmed- by design.

Thank you my friend! Never give up hope, humanity will wake up one day!

Initiate

PostThu Jun 28, 2012 3:06 am » by I2haveseen

Yeah. Our little dot is amazin. But I'm in the camp of 'nothin special about earth'. Sure, most, if not all life on earth is unique....... So what? Like i said, nothin special about earth. There's countless worlds out there. Of which some will have life. There own unique (or not) beings. I don't see life as an aberation, more the norm.

And as lovely as Earth is, It's move on or die (whether through extintion (as 99.9% have gone before us), or the end of our S/sytem when Sol bloats red n dies. The future is in the stars.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Hey trolls.... If you want to rip me a new one, You better have a sharp set of nails.
▲Not an invitation peeps..... It's a warning.

Previous