Paraclete -v- The Church

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 5019
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:42 pm
Location: England

PostSun Jun 26, 2011 2:44 am » by Eliakim


lowsix wrote:
eliakim wrote:Well so far there as not been a single Christian on this forum that can dispute any prophecy that I have shared.


That is because we cannot type and face-palm at the same time.


Ah the face palm. You will all be raised up by the time the LORD is finished with the nations.


WEDNESDAY, 15 JUNE 2011

Syrian Ancient Ruins



Wow have you seen this ancient site in Syria, just look at the ruins. The desert city of Palmyra, whose ruins are now a UNESCO World Heritage Site, grew large in the Syrian desert in the 1st and 2nd centuries (A.D.).


Another female figurine, 5000BC.

The Ancient city of Palmyra, was in an Oasis. 215km North East of Damascus. It was known as the 'Bride of the Desert' because travelers would stop there for refreshment when crossing the Syrian desert.



"There had been a temple at Palmyra for 2000 years before the Romans ever saw it. Its form, a large stone-walled chamber with columns outside, is much closer to the sort of thing attributed to Solomon than to anything Roman. It is mentioned in the Bible as part of Solomon's Kingdom. In fact, it says he built it."
—Terry Jones and Alan Ereira, Terry Jones' Barbarians, p. 183

"Flavius Josephus also attributes the founding of Tadmor to Solomon in his Antiquities of the Jews(Book VIII), along with the Greek name of Palmyra, although this must be a confusion with biblical 'Tamara'. Several citations in the tractates of the Talmud and of the Midrash also refer to the city in the Syrian desert (sometimes interchanging the letters "d" and "t" - "Tatmor" instead of "Tadmor")."


Temple of Bel.

Some say that Bel was a name for the sun and there is a Greek text called 'Bel and the Dragon' and it exists in two versions. Bel can also be found in Celtic mythology, Belenus was the Celtic sun god, in the Roman period he was associated with Apollo. However, if you check the bible for Bel in Hebrew it comes up with 'lord' and it was a chief Babylonian deity. Strongs 01078.

Author, Martin Palmer wrote about how when the news of Buddha spread they did not know what Buddha looked like, so they used figures of Apollo to depict him. Bel is also a unit of ratio used in acoustics, and as we know the Buddhists are famous for their Tibetan bells. Bel is also named in the biblical prophecies of Isaiah to do with Babylon in chapter 46.

This is an inscription of Queen Zenobia of Syria. Her Roman name was (Julia Aurelia Zenobia Cleopatra) (240 – c. 274 AD). It is written that she signed documents 'Bat Zabbai'. She described Alexandria in Egypt as my ancestral city. Historian Callinicus dedicated a ten-book history of Alexandria to a "Cleopatra," who can only be Zenobia. Sources say that she was even more beautiful than Queen Cleopatra.

I am laughing now because in 2009, I was told that whoever does not accept this reality of who I am, was ZENOPHOBIC, we posted it on the blog at the time. The legend goes that the Queen lived out the remainder of her life in Tivoli, Italy and became a prominent philosopher. That would have been pre-Plato, correction, post Plato. So that's why I like Italy so much. However, other sources say that she starved herself to death on the trip to Rome.

I have a picture of me standing in the exact same position, standing on marble outside the hotel in Penang. My son took the photograph on our way to Australia in 1998, I was wearing beige sackcloth to the ground and a lovely straw hat.

In Penang is the largest temple of Kuan Yin. However, I was not aware of it at the time we were there. We were only there a couple of days on a stop over. Not long enough to explore.

There was also a saint called Zenobuis of Florence, a Christian Bishop lived in the 5th century. There is also a legend about him of reviving a dead child. His feast day was the 25th of May. It is written that he was most likely a descendent of the Queen.

Well that was a fun trip, stepping into some history of Syria.

I am being asked to tell you that when I was staying in Bethlehem of the Galilee in May 2006, I was given 'House of the PALMS'. I gave the message to the midwife who owned the log cabins with her husband, Avner. Mindi then told me that the architects were planning to plant palm trees all around the new property that was being built as a birthing centre where the babies would be birthed in water.

When we returned to Israel in September 2007, we stayed overnight there again on our way back to the airport. Avner took me to see the new building that had been completed, and the palms had been planted.

Of course, it was a great honor to bless the place where babies would be born, in very safe healing hands. Do you get the feeling that in Solomon's ancient city, babies were birthed in water? I do.

Now palm trees are synonymous with an OASIS, and when I was a child our family used to swim at the OASIS swimming baths in the West End of London.

ELIAKIM JOSEPH-SOPHIA


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palmyra

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 5019
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:42 pm
Location: England

PostSun Jun 26, 2011 3:01 am » by Eliakim


thedude69 wrote:It was probably started by a crack head in the dumpster behind the church. His name could of been Jesus though.


How about this one?

Solid Rock Church


Upload to Disclose.tv



Christ warned his followers about building houses on sand. He warned them what would happen. Hence, why there is to be no places of worship in New Jerusalem.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7642
Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:14 am

PostSun Jun 26, 2011 3:04 am » by 99socks


eliakim wrote:
How about this one?

Solid Rock Church


Upload to Disclose.tv



Christ warned his followers about building houses on sand. He warned them what would happen. Hence, why there is to be no places of worship in New Jerusalem.



I used to live by that church.

But anyways. Do you realize you are an idolater, Eliakim? You worship yourself more than God.
http://www.thedailysheeple.com/obamas-doj-silent-as-new-black-panthers-leader-incites-violence-in-ferguson_082014








I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!


Image

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 386
Joined: Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:32 pm

PostSun Jun 26, 2011 3:05 am » by Thedude69


eliakim wrote:
thedude69 wrote:It was probably started by a crack head in the dumpster behind the church. His name could of been Jesus though.


How about this one?

Solid Rock Church


Upload to Disclose.tv



Christ warned his followers about building houses on sand. He warned them what would happen. Hence, why there is to be no places of worship in New Jerusalem.



Sand wasn't the problem, it was flammable material wrapped around a gigantic lightning rod.

Still waiting on a video of yourself Eliakim. Until you post one, you are just another internet crazy person...

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10861
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:36 am

PostSun Jun 26, 2011 3:07 am » by Lowsix


lowsix wrote:
eliakim wrote:Well so far there as not been a single Christian on this forum that can dispute any prophecy that I have shared.


That is because we cannot type and face-palm at the same time.


For the record, that is still the best exchange in the entire thread.
Image
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 386
Joined: Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:32 pm

PostSun Jun 26, 2011 3:10 am » by Thedude69


lowsix wrote:
lowsix wrote:
eliakim wrote:Well so far there as not been a single Christian on this forum that can dispute any prophecy that I have shared.


That is because we cannot type and face-palm at the same time.


For the record, that is still the best exchange in the entire thread.



For the record, no one gives a shit.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 5019
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:42 pm
Location: England

PostSun Jun 26, 2011 3:12 am » by Eliakim


thedude69 wrote:Sand wasn't the problem, it was flammable material wrapped around a gigantic lightning rod. Still waiting on a video of yourself Eliakim. Until you post one, you are just another internet crazy person...


LOL, as Christ said to the Apostles when he rebuked them.

"Did you not know that I was not speaking about bread?".

LOL a video of me? So that you can have an image? Read what Socks just wrote.

I only do the will of God, not the will of Socks or any dude.

Conspirator
Posts: 6364
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:57 pm

PostSun Jun 26, 2011 3:13 am » by Zer0


thedude69 wrote:For the record, no one gives a shit about me or my opinion.


Yeah true dude, why are you still in this forum btw?
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 386
Joined: Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:32 pm

PostSun Jun 26, 2011 3:15 am » by Thedude69


eliakim wrote:
thedude69 wrote:Sand wasn't the problem, it was flammable material wrapped around a gigantic lightning rod. Still waiting on a video of yourself Eliakim. Until you post one, you are just another internet crazy person...


LOL, as Christ said to the Apostles when he rebuked them.

"Did you not know that I was not speaking about bread?".

LOL a video of me? So that you can have an image? Read what Socks just wrote.

I only do the will of God, not the will of Socks or any dude.



How do I know this if I do not know who you are? Faith in God is one thing, faith in an anonymous person who you have doubts are sane is another.

You claim to talk to God. I want to know who you are.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 5019
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:42 pm
Location: England

PostSun Jun 26, 2011 3:19 am » by Eliakim


thedude69 wrote:Sand wasn't the problem, it was flammable material wrapped around a gigantic lightning rod.Still waiting on a video of yourself Eliakim. Until you post one, you are just another internet crazy person...


You remind me of the Christian that said I would have to have UN recognition. I laughed, I require no UN recognition. I know who I am and so does God, that is good enough for me.

We stand against the machine now watch it crumble.

:cheers:


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook