Paraclete -v- The Church

Master Conspirator

PostSun Jun 26, 2011 3:45 am » by Lowsix

thedude69 wrote:

Yet you read the OP.

How about contributing something like you used to long ago. Why do you just hurl insults and post pointless crap these days?

Well because contrarian, nobody faggots like you
shit on every post you come across as a matter of principle,
and convinced me sincerity was a waste of time.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 26, 2011 3:47 am » by Eliakim

I have already provided extraordinary evidence, and you will continue to witness it globally, because that is the will of the LORD, as his testimony for his blessed one.

By the way both Prophet Jeremiah, Prophet Micah and Christ predicted I would be female gender. The Queen of the South is here.

Onwards and upwards.

What I look like is not important.

The message is more important then the messenger.
Last edited by Eliakim on Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 26, 2011 3:48 am » by Zer0

eliakim wrote:I have already provided extraordinary evidence, and you will continue to witness it globally because that is the will of the LORD as his testimony for his blessed one.

By the way both Prophet Jeremiah and Prophet Micah predicted I would female gender.

Onwards and upwards.

Can you make it sunny tomorrow? I wanna see some sexy girls in some mini skirts for once.

eliakim wrote:What I look like is not important. The message is more important then the messenger.

Ahava l`olam beautiful Eliakim.....
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Initiate

PostSun Jun 26, 2011 3:50 am » by Thedude69

lowsix wrote:
thedude69 wrote:

Yet you read the OP.

How about contributing something like you used to long ago. Why do you just hurl insults and post pointless crap these days?

Well because contrarian, nobody faggots like you
shit on every post you come across as a matter of principle,
and convinced me sincerity was a waste of time.

I challenge extraordinary claims. I don't "shit" on anyone unless they deserve it. How about going into lurk mode then if your best posts are behind you? Do DTV a favor and stop adding to the decline.

Thanks.

Initiate

PostSun Jun 26, 2011 3:53 am » by Thedude69

eliakim wrote:I have already provided extraordinary evidence, and you will continue to witness it globally, because that is the will of the LORD, as his testimony for his blessed one.

By the way both Prophet Jeremiah, Prophet Micah and Christ predicted I would be female gender. The Queen of the South is here.

Onwards and upwards.

What I look like is not important.

The message is more important then the messenger.

Your looks are not important, your sincerity is what I am questioning. If you cannot provide this simple proof of your intentions you are admitting you are a fraud.

Like I said, we have no idea who you are, and if the claims you are making are as important as you say they are then it seems like a little thing to provide. The Lord has your back, right? What are you afraid of?

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 26, 2011 3:58 am » by Zer0

Waste no time with thedude Eliakim he has been blinded and his beliefs are rigorous like a wall, he fails to see the evidence you clearly provide trough biblical fulfillment.
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Previous