Super Moderator

PostMon Jul 22, 2013 10:16 pm » by Spock

I somehow missed these last few posts. Will read later - thanks

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 22, 2013 11:16 pm » by Phoenix rising

Good post Spock

Heard of the Omniverse theory....

http://omniversetheory.com/

I also real another theory that said something like this; imagine the omniverse as a foaming mass of many bubbles that keep growing and growing infinitely, each bubble a universe or a dimension, it could be any number, this can be also classed as the continuum, now imagine a species that have gained super advanced technology, we would call them interdimensional beings, these beings may have figured how to jump from one bubble to the next.. i hope i written that down correct, it was words to that effect anyway :flop:

Upload to Disclose.tv

We live a one directional life in an omnidirectional existence

Super Moderator

PostMon Jul 22, 2013 11:46 pm » by Spock

Phoenix rising wrote:Good post Spock

Heard of the Omniverse theory....

http://omniversetheory.com/

I also real another theory that said something like this; imagine the omniverse as a foaming mass of many bubbles that keep growing and growing infinitely, each bubble a universe or a dimension

That is actually a theory that I came up with one day just talking out of my head. Not saying that was my theory, but when my son was 4 or 5, I had him in the bathtub and out of the blue, he asked me about God. Just so happened he was in a bubble bath.

I pointed to one of the tiny bubbles and told him that 1 bubble was our entire universe (explained in a way a kid would understand), and that all the other bubbles were other universes similar and different from our own - and that God was the bathwater, and what created all the bubbles and held them together.

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 24, 2013 5:33 am » by Zer0

Spock wrote:This could explain not only aliens, but the entire field of the paranormal.

We think too linearly; ghost are dead people, aliens are from planets light years away, etc...

But what if we actually all occupy the same space and overlap each other. We don't travel distances, but step over streams.

Then that means they all watch you when you touch yourself at night. :flop:
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Previous