Parallel Universes

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 15836
Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:12 pm

PostThu Jun 20, 2013 2:54 am » by Spock


This could explain not only aliens, but the entire field of the paranormal.

We think too linearly; ghost are dead people, aliens are from planets light years away, etc...

But what if we actually all occupy the same space and overlap each other. We don't travel distances, but step over streams.


Upload to Disclose.tv


Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7598
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:08 am
Location: Next door

PostThu Jun 20, 2013 3:02 am » by Malogg


Noep because there is zillions of Galaxy's

Gonna have to say this YES 8 Parallel universes exist ~ Kenny told me telepathically.


:peep:


Fck that c@nt is living in my head, damn he really is a poor sod.
Image
Blame the rock she has her faults

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 5281
Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:59 am

PostThu Jun 20, 2013 3:26 am » by Constabul


Great Docu, worth the watch.
Image
Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2648
Joined: Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:31 pm
Location: Looking for a city, not built by man!

PostThu Jun 20, 2013 7:23 am » by Truthdefender


Parallel universes and multi-verses, infinities of infinities, the lazy intellectual's way of explaining what they just can't explain in this universe. Talk about kicking the can down the road.

I'll check the vid out later
Image

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 15836
Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:12 pm

PostThu Jun 20, 2013 11:40 am » by Spock


Truthdefender wrote:Parallel universes and multi-verses, infinities of infinities, the lazy intellectual's way of explaining what they just can't explain in this universe. Talk about kicking the can down the road.

I'll check the vid out later



Interesting take. How would this theory be taken as lazy, against say, a fundamentalist which believes the earth is 6,000 years old - even though that is not taught in the Bible?

I'll tell you, and this is coming from a Christian, there are far more intellectually lazy Christians than theoretical physicists.

It's a shame when a statement like this drips with such truth...

Mahatma Gandhi wrote:I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 5281
Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:59 am

PostFri Jun 21, 2013 7:10 am » by Constabul


:flop:
Image
Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 6531
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:05 pm
Location: Albuquerque, New Mexico

PostFri Jun 21, 2013 9:22 am » by Fatdogmendoza


Spock wrote:
Interesting take. How would this theory be taken as lazy, against say, a fundamentalist which believes the earth is 6,000 years old - even though that is not taught in the Bible?

I'll tell you, and this is coming from a Christian, there are far more intellectually lazy Christians than theoretical physicists.


It's a shame when a statement like this drips with such truth...

Mahatma Gandhi wrote:I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.



Fantastic post Spock and your statement above is very pointed :clapper:
Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 5281
Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:59 am

PostFri Jun 21, 2013 9:33 am » by Constabul


You are catching up to me in Posts FD ... Go'way.. Shoo ...

Jk bro.

As to spocks original comments. I like the concept vary much, and reminds me of the show sliders, cause to a degree that is what the theory is in a way putting across. Will have to see when the show came out, and if they might have been pulling from recently published papers on this topic.
Additionally, ive always been compelled by the idea of interdimensional beings/ufos just perceived as we perceive them. Remember a few videos or least one in particular of an abduction in south or central america, where a shimmer like portal opened hardly visible and a hand/arm reached out and dragged a fellow in. Was during a ufo conference in the late 90s that it was show if i remember correctly..
Add in shadow people etc. and yes i think spocks' on to something that much of the material in the video would open the door of speculation to. Tho bought to you by some the most respected sources in the quantum/cosmology community.
reoccurring bumps
Image
Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 6531
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:05 pm
Location: Albuquerque, New Mexico

PostFri Jun 21, 2013 9:50 am » by Fatdogmendoza


This article caught my eye a few years ago and started me questioning the paranormal particularly ghosts as maybe a glimpse of what there is rather than a glimpse of what there was..Not a great article but it got me thinking..

Did you see that dark, fleeting shape out of the corner of your eye? Perhaps you caught a glimpse of a strange entity that is being seen with greater regularity around the world. “What was that?” You were sitting comfortably on your sofa reading the latest issue of Fortean Times in the dim light when movement across the room caught your attention. It seemed dark and shadowy, but there was nothing there. You returned to your reading – and a moment later there it was again. You looked up quickly this time and saw the fleeting but distinctly human shape of the shadow pass quickly over the far wall… and disappear.
Shadow Being

Shadow Being

What was that? Some natural shadow? Your heightened imagination? A ghost? Or was it something that seems to be a spreading phenomenon – apparitions that are coming to be known as “shadow people” or “shadow beings.” Perhaps this is an old phenomenon with a new name that is now being discussed more openly, in part thanks to the Internet. Or maybe it’s a phenomenon that, for some reason, is manifesting with greater frequency and intensity now.

Those who are experiencing and studying the shadow people phenomenon say that these entities almost always used to be seen out of the corner of the eye and very briefly. But more and more, people are beginning to see them straight on and for longer periods of time. Some experiencers testify that they have even seen eyes, usually red, on these shadow beings.

The mysterious sightings have become a hot topic of conversation in paranormal chat rooms, message boards and websites, and it was given widespread attention on The Art Bell talk radio show. Art’s listeners even submitted their drawings of how they perceived these beings, and they can be seen in a haunting gallery on Art’s site.

What are shadow people and where do they come from? Several theories have been offered.

The Imagination
The explanation we get from skeptics and mainstream science – and who are usually people who have never experienced the shadow people phenomenon – is that it is nothing more than the active human imagination. It’s our minds playing tricks on us… our eyes seeing things in a fraction of a second that aren’t really there – illusions… real shadows caused by passing auto headlights, or some similar explanation. And without a doubt, these explanations probably can account for some if not many experiences. The human eye and mind are easily fooled. But can they account for all cases?

Ghosts
To call these entities ghosts demands first a definition of what we mean by ghosts. (See the article: “Ghosts: What Are They?”) But by almost any definition, shadow people are somewhat different than ghost phenomena. Whereas ghost apparitions are almost always a misty white, vaporish or have a decidedly human form and appearance (very often with discernable “clothing”), shadow beings are much darker and more shadow-like. In general, although the shadow people often do have a human outline or shape, because they are dark, the details of their appearance is lacking. This is in contrast to many ghost sightings in which the witness can describe the ghost’s facial features, style of clothing and other details. The one detail most often noted in some shadow being sightings are their glowing red eyes.

Demons or Other Spirit Entities
The dark countenance and malevolent feelings that are often reported in association with these creatures has led some researchers to speculate that they may be demonic in nature. If they are demons, we have to wonder what their purpose or intent is in letting themselves be seen in this manner. Is it merely to frighten?

Astral Bodies
One interesting idea suggests that shadow people are the shadows or essences of people who are having out-of-body experiences. According to Jerry Gross, an author, lecturer and teacher about astral travel, we all travel out of the body when we are asleep. Perhaps, this theory says, we are seeing the ephemeral astral bodies of these twilight travelers.

Time Travelers
People from our own future, another idea states, could have found the means to travel to the past – our time. However they are able to accomplish this incredible feat, perhaps in that state they appear to us merely as passing shadows as they observe the events of our timeline.

Inter dimensional Beings
Even mainstream science is fairly convinced that there are dimensions other than the three we inhabit. And if these other dimensions exist, who or what (if anything) inhabits them? Some theorists say that these dimensions exist parallel and very close to our own, although invisible to us. And if there are inhabitants in these other dimensions, it is possible that they have found a way to intrude on our dimension and become, at least partially, visible? If so, they could very well appear as shadows. It has long been held by psychics and other sensitives that beings on other planes of existence are of different “vibrations.” Science is beginning to look at reality, on a quantum level, in the same way – that particles of the smallest size exist as vibrations. Perhaps, some theorize, the vibrations of our existence are beginning to mesh with those of another dimension, which accounts for the increase in such phenomena as ghosts, shadow people and possibly aliens.

Aliens
The alien and abduction phenomena are so bizarre that it’s no surprise that extraterrestrials are suspects as the shadow people. Abductees have reported in many cases that the alien grays seem to be able to pass through walls and closed windows, and to appear and disappear abruptly, among other otherworldly talents. Perhaps, too, they can go about their alien agenda disguised in the shadows.

There’s a good deal of overlapping among the above ideas, of course. Aliens and ghosts could be inter dimensional beings, or aliens could be time travelers – and some believe demons are responsible for all of these disturbing phenomena.

There is no way to prove or disprove any theories about a phenomenon that is so mysterious, that happens so quickly and without warning. Science finds it virtually impossible to catalog or study such phenomena in any methodical way. All we can do, at present, is to document personal experiences and try to piece together what the shadow people phenomenon might be. Perhaps it’s an old mystery becoming more recognizable… perhaps it represents a doorway to and from different planes of existence… or perhaps it’s just shadows.







@ constabul.....I have lost about a thousand posts over the last few months and three accounts, you under poster you :mrgreen:

Image


It was really good to see your input on the ''talking to you'' thread :twisted:
Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 5281
Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:59 am

PostMon Jul 22, 2013 9:44 pm » by Constabul


Fatdogmendoza wrote:This article caught my eye a few years ago and started me questioning the paranormal particularly ghosts as maybe a glimpse of what there is rather than a glimpse of what there was..Not a great article but it got me thinking..

Did you see that dark, fleeting shape out of the corner of your eye? Perhaps you caught a glimpse of a strange entity that is being seen with greater regularity around the world. “What was that?” You were sitting comfortably on your sofa reading the latest issue of Fortean Times in the dim light when movement across the room caught your attention. It seemed dark and shadowy, but there was nothing there. You returned to your reading – and a moment later there it was again. You looked up quickly this time and saw the fleeting but distinctly human shape of the shadow pass quickly over the far wall… and disappear.
Shadow Being

Shadow Being

What was that? Some natural shadow? Your heightened imagination? A ghost? Or was it something that seems to be a spreading phenomenon – apparitions that are coming to be known as “shadow people” or “shadow beings.” Perhaps this is an old phenomenon with a new name that is now being discussed more openly, in part thanks to the Internet. Or maybe it’s a phenomenon that, for some reason, is manifesting with greater frequency and intensity now.

Those who are experiencing and studying the shadow people phenomenon say that these entities almost always used to be seen out of the corner of the eye and very briefly. But more and more, people are beginning to see them straight on and for longer periods of time. Some experiencers testify that they have even seen eyes, usually red, on these shadow beings.

The mysterious sightings have become a hot topic of conversation in paranormal chat rooms, message boards and websites, and it was given widespread attention on The Art Bell talk radio show. Art’s listeners even submitted their drawings of how they perceived these beings, and they can be seen in a haunting gallery on Art’s site.

What are shadow people and where do they come from? Several theories have been offered.

The Imagination
The explanation we get from skeptics and mainstream science – and who are usually people who have never experienced the shadow people phenomenon – is that it is nothing more than the active human imagination. It’s our minds playing tricks on us… our eyes seeing things in a fraction of a second that aren’t really there – illusions… real shadows caused by passing auto headlights, or some similar explanation. And without a doubt, these explanations probably can account for some if not many experiences. The human eye and mind are easily fooled. But can they account for all cases?

Ghosts
To call these entities ghosts demands first a definition of what we mean by ghosts. (See the article: “Ghosts: What Are They?”) But by almost any definition, shadow people are somewhat different than ghost phenomena. Whereas ghost apparitions are almost always a misty white, vaporish or have a decidedly human form and appearance (very often with discernable “clothing”), shadow beings are much darker and more shadow-like. In general, although the shadow people often do have a human outline or shape, because they are dark, the details of their appearance is lacking. This is in contrast to many ghost sightings in which the witness can describe the ghost’s facial features, style of clothing and other details. The one detail most often noted in some shadow being sightings are their glowing red eyes.

Demons or Other Spirit Entities
The dark countenance and malevolent feelings that are often reported in association with these creatures has led some researchers to speculate that they may be demonic in nature. If they are demons, we have to wonder what their purpose or intent is in letting themselves be seen in this manner. Is it merely to frighten?

Astral Bodies
One interesting idea suggests that shadow people are the shadows or essences of people who are having out-of-body experiences. According to Jerry Gross, an author, lecturer and teacher about astral travel, we all travel out of the body when we are asleep. Perhaps, this theory says, we are seeing the ephemeral astral bodies of these twilight travelers.

Time Travelers
People from our own future, another idea states, could have found the means to travel to the past – our time. However they are able to accomplish this incredible feat, perhaps in that state they appear to us merely as passing shadows as they observe the events of our timeline.

Inter dimensional Beings
Even mainstream science is fairly convinced that there are dimensions other than the three we inhabit. And if these other dimensions exist, who or what (if anything) inhabits them? Some theorists say that these dimensions exist parallel and very close to our own, although invisible to us. And if there are inhabitants in these other dimensions, it is possible that they have found a way to intrude on our dimension and become, at least partially, visible? If so, they could very well appear as shadows. It has long been held by psychics and other sensitives that beings on other planes of existence are of different “vibrations.” Science is beginning to look at reality, on a quantum level, in the same way – that particles of the smallest size exist as vibrations. Perhaps, some theorize, the vibrations of our existence are beginning to mesh with those of another dimension, which accounts for the increase in such phenomena as ghosts, shadow people and possibly aliens.

Aliens
The alien and abduction phenomena are so bizarre that it’s no surprise that extraterrestrials are suspects as the shadow people. Abductees have reported in many cases that the alien grays seem to be able to pass through walls and closed windows, and to appear and disappear abruptly, among other otherworldly talents. Perhaps, too, they can go about their alien agenda disguised in the shadows.

There’s a good deal of overlapping among the above ideas, of course. Aliens and ghosts could be inter dimensional beings, or aliens could be time travelers – and some believe demons are responsible for all of these disturbing phenomena.

There is no way to prove or disprove any theories about a phenomenon that is so mysterious, that happens so quickly and without warning. Science finds it virtually impossible to catalog or study such phenomena in any methodical way. All we can do, at present, is to document personal experiences and try to piece together what the shadow people phenomenon might be. Perhaps it’s an old mystery becoming more recognizable… perhaps it represents a doorway to and from different planes of existence… or perhaps it’s just shadows.







@ constabul.....I have lost about a thousand posts over the last few months and three accounts, you under poster you :mrgreen:

Image


It was really good to see your input on the ''talking to you'' thread :twisted:



:cheers:

Bump
Image
Image


Next

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook