Parallel world hidden inside Earth

Writer

PostTue Jun 07, 2011 10:26 am » by Arkdarko

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvHY1X08 ... re=related

intriguing video! thoughts? does this support the theory in any way? yes its just a video , but i love the music haha! can any of u go to space and look down on earth like this? im not saying its 100% real... but dont jump the gun!

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 07, 2011 1:49 pm » by Mediasorcerer

hey,heres something very weird and why ive posted in this topic,i had a vivid dream 2 nights ago,that there was a large community living underground in a giant space,i went down there in my dream,and met some folks who lived there,i asked them how they get sun,and they showed me artificial lights they use,to recreate the sun,no joke,left me wondering all day,never really believed that hollow earth shit,

but,odd dream,
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Super Moderator

PostTue Jun 07, 2011 1:54 pm » by Slith

boondox681 wrote:
Hollow Earth NO, get over it and do some physics.

thanx for clearing that up for me,Einstein..
:flop:

lol

I'm just here for the popcorn Image

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 07, 2011 1:58 pm » by Endless16

The models for gravity & the centre of the Earth are not entirely accurate... the Earth is possibly hollow... the truth is we will not know until we go down there, and present technology will not allow us to. It might be easier to drill a hole in the moon and take a look at how that's put together, to give some idea as to how spherical bodies are constructed in the solar-system.

As for the Big Bang, parallel universes and all that, I'd say lack of data, but I think "time" is a scientists way of replacing religion in the human psyche to remove the fear of death that comes from knowing there is no afterlife.

Personally I'd say the "grey aliens" people see are more than likely a type of underground monkey, having seen at least 1 of them myself, and I refuse to accept that an evolved species that's developed interstellar travel hasn't realised the benefits of clothing.
"Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel."

Previous