Passing the Lizard Test

Writer

PostThu Feb 25, 2010 2:20 pm » by Dogmeat

One of the websites promoting the reptilian conspiracy uses Schneider's information to help build a case where she thinks the evil reptilian can be vanquished using holy hand grenades, er I mean orgone blasters. Imagine the huge range of thinking that separates the ones saying UFO's are delusional, mistaken or fabricated and the one's at this level who pray for God to energize their orgone weapons and look for proof that everyday people like President Obama are really just greasy lizards who stayed topside. How long until actual operations begin to plunge orgone daggers into the beating reptoid hearts of your neighbor some rainy night or maybe into...you. The New Inquisition is coming and we/you better get better protective coloration if you don't carry ID. While I am sure Reich would be the first to agree that there was a reaction form something when he began testing orgone theory he was also into some really sexual kind of applications as well as driving DOR away. Basing his research on curiosity he was driven into submission and died in jail eventually.
Now people are trying to use his ideas as weapons and hiding orgone devices around the world by the hundreds. This was initially an idea done by the CIA to discredit a person from the 80s that described hiding an orgone type of device near a transmitter exactly as the soviets began to be accused of the Woodpecker signal. Now it is becoming a wide spread idea that uses what some imagine the original device to resemble. The workings of the mysterious orgone is impossible to prove or disprove using scientific records. It beats waiting for the Lizards to come crawling from their holes and offices I guess but passing the Lizard test makes me nervous. How are you feeling? Confused? I can imagine.

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 25, 2010 3:23 pm » by Kerrblur2

what the hell you talking about

Bet yea pindz is going to understand -

Jibberish my friend - or maybe its how you laid it out.

cause its not coming through clear to me at least.
http://www.disclose.tv/forum/the-smokey-god-audio-book-t86832.html
The autobiography of olaf Jenson and his journey to the inner earth.

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 25, 2010 5:06 pm » by Elnorel

Amm dude, I dont want to burst your bubble, but orgone energy is healing and not dangerous to living organisms.

What mumbo you have about reptilians I really didnt get.
But you should really look up David Icke if youre into that whole reptilian agenda stuff.

:badair:
SKEPTIC - One who instinctively or habitually doubts, questions, disagrees with assertions or generally accepted conclusions.
And tries to prove these assertions/claims with scientific facts.

Writer

PostSat Feb 27, 2010 6:13 pm » by Dogmeat

elnorel wrote:Amm dude, I dont want to burst your bubble, but orgone energy is healing and not dangerous to living organisms./quote]

Cool response! I doubt you or anyone on this or any forum will "Bust my bubble" but go ahead and try, you never know. :sunny:
Then why do some think it repels or even kills Alien? DOR was described by Reich as a type of life form attacking the surrounding environment. Orgone was part of his 'clearing' process if I read his work accurately enough. He also described his transmitter as repelling the artifact/construct/ materialization and driving it off.
The article describes how some people think it is a way to make the planet safe from reptilians. The validity of Reich's work is not the main topic. That is for another forum perhaps.

/quote]What mumbo you have about reptilians I really didnt get.
But you should really look up David Icke if youre into that whole reptilian agenda stuff.:badair

Sorry that mambo was not intended for every one to get. Maybe you should avoid my posts as they seem to upset your own agenda? Wait, I am reading stuff into your post you didn't say, my bad. See how that works? If I really cared what you were saying I would address it directly.
Thanks for the head's up on Icke being anti reptilian, I am sure many here have no idea what he preaches.
I read Icke when he was a sports commentator. ...Boring and perhaps one of the players I am indirectly discussing in the post.

Thanks for commenting!
(PS the mambo reference was Pun intended!)

Writer

PostSat Feb 27, 2010 6:19 pm » by Dogmeat

kerrblur2 wrote:what the hell you talking about

Bet yea pindz is going to understand -

Jibberish my friend - or maybe its how you laid it out.

cause its not coming through clear to me at least.

Are you asking me to rewrite this so that you can understand?

http://www.babylon.com/definition/jibberish/English

I see no connection between nonsense and my post. What part are you having a problem with?