Patric Geryl, 666, the Zodiac and Solar Storms

Initiate

PostSat Nov 17, 2012 8:38 pm » by G3n3sis

A quoted chapter from Patric Geryl's book The World Cataclysm, which I found interesting;

In the Maya pattern of reasoning the number 666 disturbs the movement of the earth in the
Zodiac. So far, I could not imagine a better proof. I knew from experience that this was just the tip
of the iceberg. Therefore I needed to search further without delay for the true and exact way of
decoding. Undoubtedly I would then stumble across more codes. Without hesitation I divided 666
by 22 (= main code to decipher the Dresden Codex) which resulted in 30.272727. At first I
couldn’t make sense out of this, but I didn’t let that scare me off. Their way of reasoning was
always the same. I went once more through my earlier deciphering. There had to be a
connection building on logically on my decoding of the Codex. The five deviating cycles of nine
bits zoomed through my head. The solution had to be found there. Or did I have to search
deeper? You never know with the Maya. Were they actually pointing to a deviating cycle of nine
bits? This didn’t seem an illogical point of view. From my decoding of the Dresden Codex I knew
that a bit of 87.4545 days correlated with 3.363636 circles of the equator’s field of the sun. “Aha, I
thought, this might be the solution!”

I multiplied 3.363636 by 9, which amounted to 30.272727! There it was! My long searched-for
solution! Without raising objections, this appears to be a deviation in the sunspot cycle! Further decoding
proves it so we do not have to discuss this anymore. After the deciphering, I drew the following
conclusions:

1) The number 666 stands for a deviation in the sunspot cycle. This causes important changes in
the sun.
2) This deviation is also responsible for the reversal of the magnetic field of the sun. This
deviation will cause an enormous sun storm in 2012.
3) By indicating that we have to decipher the background of the number 666, the ancient
scientists told us what is ahead of us!
4) Number of the beast = 666 = deviation cycle = enormous sun storm = reversal of the magnetic
field of the earth = super catastrophe!

666- the number of the prophecy incorporated in the Temple of the Sun
Again I found in this decoding the traces left by the cult of a long-lost civilization. They based
themselves on Holy Numbers that they used again and again in their way of calculation. For
thousands of years the secret science behind this was passed on to future generations.

Thereafter it got lost for long dark centuries. But because of their remarkable method of working I
was able to revive the traces of this technically advanced civilization, all in a shroud of
prophecies, of esoteric and age-old codes. My thoughts turned to the way of reasoning of these
pyramid builders. Should the number 666 be hiding in the temple of Palenque, then it should also
be found in other places. All their actions were after all based on the sunspot cycle. Other
archeological proofs could not fail to appear. I was more and more attracted by this possibility.
Where else was the number 666 hiding in the buildings that mean an immeasurable inheritance
for us? It could be incorporated anywhere. The Maya were so incredibly clever that their message
could picture something incredible or mysteriously puzzling. Something speaking for itself.
However, you had to be able to find it. Their predictive science in relation with the sunspot cycle
was clever. So clever, that they had raised it to a higher level than the civilization which gave
them this knowledge. With it they inherited memories of terrifying earthquakes, falling stars, a
bright burning sun and a destructive tidal wave. They interwove all of this in their magical
buildings with the urgent message: “It has happened before and it will happen many more times
again.” Do not neglect this knowledge, because it could mean the end of everything.

The tower of Palenque, located close to the Temple of Palenque. How many more secrets are
hiding in it?

With renewed courage and interest I started to nose through earlier works. There had to be surely
another connection somewhere. In old annals we read: “In this age everything was destroyed by
a rain of fire coming from the sky and the surging of lava.” The symbol of the present era is the
Sun God himself. The Maya knew that the sun had already proceeded far in its cycle and that it
was almost dead. Its features are wrinkled by age and his tongue sticks out eagerly in its hunger
for blood and hearts. The number 666 plays a main part in this. Through this deviation in the
sunspot cycle, the cycles of the sun are shifting. A big magnetic field reversal is awaiting us.
When will this catastrophe take place? At the exact moment when all deviating cycles have
pushed the sun’s magnetic fields to its maximum. According to the old masters this corresponds
to December 21st 2012 AD. They left us this message through codes. Because their codes were
so cleverly incorporated, we need to take this warning more than seriously. Not everybody can
decipher their way of encoding, let alone understand it.

Their temples and pyramids are not products of superstitious minds, but designs of an extremely
skillful architecture. And through this basic principle I was able to find very quickly another
connection with the number 666. In Teotihuacan stands a huge building, which is the Pyramid of
the Sun. This pyramid contains a direct allusion to the sun and its hidden deviating cycles. During
both the vernal and autumnal equinoctial points, exactly at noon, the south-to-north shining sun
causes a phenomenon: a completely straight shadow gradually disappears over one of the lower
floors of the West Side. And now comes the fantastic thing! The passage of the shadow into
complete light takes exactly 66.6 seconds! This proves an undeniable relation with the number
666. Just like we do, the Maya used our time chronology of 86,400 seconds. This enabled them
to assimilate the number 666 in their design. To carry out this masterly example of scientific
thinking, you need an incredibly large amount of astronomical and geodetic knowledge. Without
that you would never succeed. Once more the visionary masters of ancient science are baffling
us. It is an example of a powerful and permanent myth from primeval times, a memory of a
horrifying global disaster.

This architectural vision survived thousands of years, as well as the mathematical codes hiding in
it. The unimaginably precise mathematical relation between the sun and its deviating cycles is a
good example of that. This re-discovery of data from the dawn of our civilization should make us
humble. Already in those times pioneers knew and performed things of which we don’t have any
knowledge. But their scientific findings are now forcing themselves upon us like echoes in our
dreams. There is no use denying this. And our dreams are leading to a non-stop approach of a
world disaster. After a certain number of deviating cycles, the most catastrophic disaster in the
history of mankind will take place.
Suddenly, I had a brainwave. Five deviating cycles symbolized by the number 666 appear in a
sunspot cycle of 187.2 years. Dividing 187.2 by 5 results in the average period between these
deviations: 187.5 : 5 = 37.44 years. Multiplying this number by 100 results in a well-known Maya
number! Again I had found here an essential code. When I divided the period between the
previous and the coming crash by this number, it amounted roughly to a total of 315 deviating
cycles.

Logical conclusions

These results show where the Maya got their essential numbers. They are based on approximate
“Holy Numbers.” Those who carefully study the decoding of the Dresden Codex in the back of this
book will quickly recognize the importance of the values found. This particular way of calculation
forms the essence of their thinking pattern. They liked to play with numbers and preferably always
with the same ones. On this basis they could get certain outcomes, which approximated reality
very closely. After a couple of other calculations they could come closer and closer to the real
value, until they achieved the most incredible accuracy. A phenomenal example of that is the
period of a solar year, which they accurately calculated to a countless amount of figures after the
decimal point (see chapter 14)! It is just a matter of seeing through this way of deciphering to
uncover the brilliance of their software program. Of course a lot more of these codes are hiding
behind their way of calculation.

While I am writing this, my mind works at high speed. One brainwave can make the difference
between further deciphering or getting stuck, a feeling I knew well by now! I stop thinking for
months, until I take the challenge again, finding out all of a sudden how to continue with the
breaking of the codes to solve many riddles. And this time it will happen too. And it will be
shocking enough, as it will lead us to the predicted end of times. After having finished my book, I
got another eye-opener. I will mention it here, but I will come back to it in my next book:
666 = 315 + 351 (315 is an anagram for 351)

You have seen earlier that the sunspot cycle contains 315 deviations of nine bits between the
previous and the coming catastrophe. In other decipherings I found back the important number
351, which led to important findings in the Dresden Codex. They are both anagrams for each
other, which means that they have the same figures arranged in a different way. Numerous
essential calculations are examples of this. It forms a unique part of their little game with
numbers. With the help of the number 351, I had now succeeded in calculating the exact number
of days between the previous and the coming crash. We can conclude here that there is a
significant relation between these numbers. I originally intended to include the explanation in this
book. But as it is quite complex and a rather long story, so it will have to wait.

Epilogue
You will find further evidences for a polar shift in the last chapter of the Apocalypse of John. He
described in it the New Jerusalem, the holy city of God, after the Last Judgment. The city is a
perfect cube whose foundations are decorated with twelve precious and semi-precious stones. In
fact these stones are the same jewels that the high priests were wearing when God gave them
the specifications of the Tabernacle, during the Exodus with Moses. The plastron was carried on
top of a colorful garment. The stones on the plastron represent the twelve tribes of Israel, but
were associated with the twelve signs of the Zodiac. The twelve stones and their corresponding
zodiacal signs are the following:
1. Amethyst (Aries)
2. Hyacinth (Taurus)
3. Chrysoprase (Gemini)
4. Topaz (Cancer)
5. Beryl (Leo)
6. Chrysolite (Virgo)
7. Sardius (Libra)
8. Sardonyx (Scorpio)
9. Emerald (Sagittarius)
10. Chalcedony (Capricorn)
11. Sapphire (Aquarius)
12. Jasper (Pisces)

And now we arrive to a shocking conclusion, because in John’s list the stones are mentioned in
REVERSED order. Another special proof of a pole shift, because after the reversal of 9792 BC
the Zodiac moved in OPPOSITE direction!
"The Sign of an Educated Mind is that, Which can Entertain a Notion or Idea Without Accepting it"

Initiate

PostSat Nov 17, 2012 9:42 pm » by mykingdomforthetruth

Abe simpson a hat and a door
It seems inconceivable to me that a nation of 300 million cannot replace 545 people who stand convicted -- by present facts -- of incompetence and irresponsibility.

Initiate

PostSun Nov 18, 2012 5:18 pm » by 1ofus

Interesting post!

I can't comment on the solar storm info but I take issue with the biblical considerations. The 666 theme is expressed in the zodiac but I've never seen it displayed in the manner this guy is suggesting but it wouldn't be the first time I've seen metaphors or themes work in multiple stories or explanations.

When trying to understand something from the bible I've found it useful to determine from which perspective the story is being told, ascending or descending. After that has been determined it gets clearer. I have spent a little time looking at the gemstones and breastplate stories to try and unlock what is being said. I certainly haven't unlocked everything but I do have a better understanding now then when I first looked.

I have to disagree with the authors statement that the stones are reversed in Revelations. I have tentatively concluded that the proper ascending order and corresponding order on the Zodiac is correct in the book of Revelations. The other places in the bible that lend light to the topic can be found in Exodus and also in Ezekiel and the order is not reversed in these other sources but rather scrambled. I would be interested in hearing how he arrived at his conclusion that the stones are reversed in Revelations. He doesn't qualify his claim with any additional sources when he makes it so the reader is left wondering.

Like I mentioned I can't address the sun info but I don't find info on gemstones to be accurate.

Initiate

PostSun Nov 18, 2012 6:14 pm » by G3n3sis

Perhaps the idea that he is simply quoting from the bible is and the Maya is actually my fault, in the book, before he comes to the conclusion that 666 has anything to do with the solar cycles, he works from the Dresden codex, the Egyptian Book of the Dead and their Zodiac, Albert Slosmans books on Atlantis and works through the astronomy cycles and mathematics with host of people inc;

Dirk K Callebaut
Valentine I. Makarov
Audrey G. Tlatov
Michael J. Thompson
Jorgen Christensen-Dalsgaard
Mark S. Miesch
Juri Toomre
A.K. Tripathi
S.C. Dubey
S.K. Pandeyl
Rahul Shrivastava
L.K Borkar
Werner Callebaut
"The Sign of an Educated Mind is that, Which can Entertain a Notion or Idea Without Accepting it"

Initiate

PostSun Nov 18, 2012 6:45 pm » by 1ofus

G3n3sis wrote:Perhaps the idea that he is simply quoting from the bible is and the Maya is actually my fault, in the book, before he comes to the conclusion that 666 has anything to do with the solar cycles, he works from the Dresden codex, the Egyptian Book of the Dead and their Zodiac, Albert Slosmans books on Atlantis and works through the astronomy cycles and mathematics with host of people inc;

Dirk K Callebaut
Valentine I. Makarov
Audrey G. Tlatov
Michael J. Thompson
Jorgen Christensen-Dalsgaard
Mark S. Miesch
Juri Toomre
A.K. Tripathi
S.C. Dubey
S.K. Pandeyl
Rahul Shrivastava
L.K Borkar
Werner Callebaut

If I get some time I'll have to take a closer look. This topic of gemstones closely parallels the proper order of the tribes on the zodiac and like the gemstones I have yet to find anyone who has put them in the correct order. When looking for source material on either of these topics you find that information is scarce and most is speculative at best. Of course I'm not willing to connect the dots in the short time a post allows so my order would be considered speculative as well, but as I mentioned before IMO, the proper order for the gemstones is correct in Revelations and purposefully scrambled elsewhere.

The story of descending and ascending can best be described with the analogy of a clock. When in descent the clock runs backwards and when ascending it runs forward. The zodiac is our clock in the sky and it is running backwards just as we are now in descent. I have often thought that if we ever do stop the descent and turn it around that somehow the zodiac would have to turn around as well. However, I don't think a pole shift would change the direction of progression on the zodiac. maybe someone smarter than me can correct me if I'm wrong.

Initiate

PostMon Nov 19, 2012 6:20 pm » by 1ofus

I did take a closer look at the theory this guy is proposing and it is quite interesting to say the least. He actually is predicting a crustal displacement as well as a pole shift that would indeed abruptly reverse the rotation of the earth and of course this would be an extinction level event. Here is a youtube link of an interview of him by the Camelot project. I am still unsure about uploading videos.

Upload to Disclose.tv

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cd-cCeaK ... ata_player

The little bit that I looked into this I see that the bulk of his theory is derived from literary works like the Mayan codices and the Egyptian book of the dead as well as the Bible. These works are rich in metaphor and I see him making the mistake of confusing the metaphor for what the metaphor is actually pointing to. This happens all the time, metaphors are really misunderstood by most people in fact it is this confusion that results in some of the most absurd beliefs in religion.

A metaphor is a picture of the visible used to describe the invisible. For example on my previous post I mentioned that I thought at some time the progression of the zodiac should change if we ever stop our intellectual / spiritual descent and begin our ascent. The metaphor or the visible picture is the visible sky or constellations of our collective world and if I was to say the constellations will reverse course I am metaphorically saying we will reverse course in our inner world. The metaphor points to the invisible truth inside but doesn't make the metaphor, the illustration from our collective world, true.

While I was pondering this guys theory and interview it bothered me that this theory is without hope and that contradicts everything that I have been seeing or understanding from others. The Camelot project refers to this and I agree. I've been searching for spiritual truth in a lot of different places for a very long time and there are common themes that run through all kinds of spiritualism. One of those common denominators concerning this quickly approaching date of 12/21/12, is that we will have a choice to make, this will be our choice. I would go even one step farther and say that "this is about us not the planet". That's not to say there won't be changes to the planet or that our choices won't affect the planet. If this theory is correct we have no choice to make.

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 20, 2012 12:36 am » by Svaha

The cycles don't end the same as before, the last one ended by the element 'water' and 'earth', this one will end by 'fire' and 'air'.
Sure there is free will, but there are only two choices, life or death, what is choosen has no influence on the end of the cycles, only on the personal experience, the 'place' in the vortex, the distance from the core.
I referred to the cycles as circles / medicin wheels, in fact it's more like a vortex, it has to do with the fractal nature of the universe.
Follow your bliss(ters) - Joseph Campbell

Initiate

PostTue Nov 20, 2012 1:31 am » by 1ofus

Svaha wrote:The cycles don't end the same as before, the last one ended by the element 'water' and 'earth', this one will end by 'fire' and 'air'.
Sure there is free will, but there are only two choices, life or death, what is choosen has no influence on the end of the cycles, only on the personal experience, the 'place' in the vortex, the distance from the core.
I referred to the cycles as circles / medicin wheels, in fact it's more like a vortex, it has to do with the fractal nature of the universe.

Hello Svaha I always look for your posts. :flop:

Native American mysticism, I'm hoping that is the correct title, is one topic I've always wanted to look at but still haven't done so. Perhaps you can suggest a good place to start.

You'll have to elaborate on what you just said, it went right over my head. I understand how the four elements work into the zodiac, however that may be different than how most people see it, but I'm not sure what you mean be the end with fire & air. Are you saying that is why his theory is wrong? And are you saying it's already determined? That would be different than many spiritual perspectives that suggest that we are given a choice and than if the right path isn't taken then the end shall come.

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 26, 2012 4:33 pm » by Svaha

Free choice is relative, we have free choice, but to a higher level of conscousness our choices are already known 'beforehand'.

I think he is wrong in the assumption that this change (coming of the new world) will be the same as previous changes, of course all elements (or powers) play a role in this, but now fire and air are the most important, but then I could be wrong of course.

Where to start? Where you want to start:

The eight directions:

More inside or deeper, the four elements, dragons, directions or prime forces could also be a starting point, not only by study, but also by living what is found, sometimes called the path of the magician.

Deeper, duality, the two, path of the sorcerer or whatever you may call it.

So, I can't give an advice where to start, at one point you may find that all is connected, all the pieces are the same music, one light.
Follow your bliss(ters) - Joseph Campbell

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 26, 2012 6:21 pm » by monica44

How about living life in the now, making choices for the greater good, KNOWING that life here on Earth is just an illusion, a program in which anything goes, knowing that there are consequences for every decision taken. None of us die, or at least those of us who possess souls [20% of the population, the rest are made up of a life force/slave species] this is just a place to learn and iron out any wrinkles in our soul. Earth is beyond words, its a place to exchange karma and learn lessons. It is more than the latest technology or amassed wealth, none of it matters really you can only be in one place at a time, so make that place heaven, not chase answers when they are right under your nose. If the population becomes extinct does that mean you will die too ? Of course not, we just move on to the next experience, Earth is but a tiny fraction of life out there, so no one should get so hung up to the materialistic side of life.
We are not human beings on a spiritual journey, we are spiritual beings on a human journey; Stephen Covey.

Next