Patrick Geryl interviewed post 2012!!

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 29, 2012 1:51 pm » by Rich316

Geryl has finally done an interview. It's translated here http://translate.google.cl/translate?sl=es&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=es&ie=UTF-8&eotf=1&u=http://www.larazon.es/detalle_normal/noticias/478706/sociedad/me-arrepiento-de-haber-anunciado-el-fin-del-mu&act=url

Reads: Madrid.

In 2006, an amateur astronomer's ideas began to spread like wildfire beyond their home country, Belgium. Patrick Geryl claimed to have scientific data to support his theory that a cataclysm would destroy Earth on December 21, 2012. Moves data on the state of the sun, its flames, suffering changes and stated that, as the date approached, the power of solar storms increased.

Geryl visited Spain a few years ago. Sergio Ramirez, a survivalist Catalan, was to listen. His predictions about the arrival of giant waves, the great tsunami and the impact of solar storms that were to be increased from that date was not convinced. But, "I know some survival group 2012 (a partnership that brought together about 200 people and they wanted to build a shelter to survive the end of the world) chose to follow him and went to South Africa where they were going to build a bunker" says. On the official website of Geryl, as explained above is the "Survival Place" where Geryl and his followers wanted to build the "New Civilization." One idea is confirmed by the pseudoscientific to reason, has rejected. "No one believed me and I ended up not believe it. I've been checking that the sun's activity today is zero and therefore, I feel ashamed to announce that the world would end on Friday. Today is not going to happen and I admit that I was wrong. " In addition to Africa, one of the places we had selected was Geryl Spain. Here I wanted to mount another group, prepared for the apocalypse, but did not get the necessary support, "No one was interested in my plan," he says. Click on 21 December this year as the date of destruction of our world is not trivial. He also believed that coincided with the Mayan prophecies, though now retract "this civilization may become confused in their forecasts, since, as explained by a pair of German researchers, there are still 104 years to reach the end of the world "Geryl explains.

Now, the media figure, 57, barely leaves the house. He's sick. He suffers from diabetes two years ago and can not get away from your insulin. "I could not prepare myself as a survivalist, so I'm glad to know that the world does not end and I still have a few months to live." It was well under two years ago when he ran numerous countries on five continents to explain their theories, as he refuted many scientists, was never able to prove. He, however, insists that many people still supported him and his theories: "Many people followed me, as I thought, but we were unable to get down to work and identify concrete action," he insists.

His words off boredom characteristic of people who fight for ideas and realizing their failure, deny. Geryl came to surround many pages of the international press, not taken seriously even got a large following that ultimately left him in the lurch.

"What do you think people should do on Friday 21?" Asked days before they were due. «Things normal and not to worry. I've done it for 17 years and I have not done any good, I just ruined my life. "

He's come out and said he was wrong and he's ashamed. You gotta give the man props for coming out like this when all the others are in hiding..... Like they say, it takes a big man to admit when he's wrong. I almost feel sorry for him because he was a genuine person and he really thought he was 100% correct. And I think it was his genuine nature and incredible confidence that lead many to think he might be right.

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 29, 2012 8:04 pm » by Tjahzi

Rich316 wrote:He's come out and said he was wrong and he's ashamed. You gotta give the man props for coming out like this when all the others are in hiding..... Like they say, it takes a big man to admit when he's wrong. I almost feel sorry for him because he was a genuine person and he really thought he was 100% correct. And I think it was his genuine nature and incredible confidence that lead many to think he might be right.

indeed..

wondered what had happened to him.

thanks for postin :flop: