Patrick Geryl

Initiate

PostSat Jun 27, 2009 3:23 am » by Shifthappens

http://howtosurvive2012.com/htm_night/home.htm

After reading his analysis and predictions re:2012 a few days ago I have been in deep depression. This guy scares the hell outta me. I've been following different scenarios and predictions over the past several years but his is so depressing and scary that I'm having a tough time 'snapping out of it'. He has painted an unescapable doom for everyone that exists but yet he say's that if you want to survive you must stash away books, food, etc. What good would that do if everything is destroyed? Up until now I had hopes of survival but he has definitely planted a discouraging seed in my head.

Can anyone lend some input as to how accurate he 'might' be or any background as to why we should believe him?

Thanks to anyone who can shed some light on this depressing scenario. :(

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 27, 2009 3:40 am » by bugmenot

a couple of months ago this asteroid nearly wiped us all out

Upload to Disclose.tv

Near Earth Asteroid 2009 DD45 on 2009 March 2 - moving at about 500"/minute

Master Conspirator

PostSat Jun 27, 2009 4:06 am » by Cornbread714

About Patrick Geryl:

Patrick was on a diet of fruits and vegetables

You are what you eat. :D I kid, I kid...
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Writer

PostSat Jun 27, 2009 4:38 am » by Taiff

I dunno his story just reads to me like almost everything else right now....

If its true or not i guess i cant say for sure because the date has not passed yet but sitting around getting depressed over something that.

1. May not even be true

2. you have absolutely no control over any event that could happen on that kinda scale..

So live and be happy.

Super Moderator

PostSat Jun 27, 2009 5:29 am » by Slith

taiff wrote:I dunno his story just reads to me like almost everything else right now....

If its true or not i guess i cant say for sure because the date has not passed yet but sitting around getting depressed over something that.

1. May not even be true

2. you have absolutely no control over any event that could happen on that kinda scale..

So live and be happy.

Amen. The way I look at things, is we only go around once in this life. If something terrible like 2012 does happen, run right into it with a smile. You can't run away from it cause it will catch you anyways. Maybe we can hook up on the other side, have a couple of beers, a few laughs. But you are exactly right. We have no control over this, so why fret.
Peace,
Slith

Canubis wrote:
chat is dead when i DIE!!!!!!!! and IT MABE HAPPE!N>>?? i might live for infinite discussion....fukn fooled upon buy dick fagit? booN

Initiate

PostSat Jun 27, 2009 9:45 am » by 999plan

Hi Shift!

Personally, I don't buy into all the doom and gloom predictions; neither should you in my opinion! Check out my website and all the stuff I've posted to this site. Hopefully, you'll get a good dose of a positive alternative (THE 999 PLAN) I've been trying to globally disclose over the last year. I do believe we are heading in the direction towards a significant transformation of some sort, but please realize the future is not yet written in stone. If there is a huge conflict, know that in the end, it will be humanity's greatest triumph for light based on Truth will always win over darkness based on Evil.

"999"

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 27, 2009 10:09 am » by Drextin

999plan wrote:Hi Shift!

Personally, I don't buy into all the doom and gloom predictions; neither should you in my opinion! Check out my website and all the stuff I've posted to this site. Hopefully, you'll get a good dose of a positive alternative (THE 999 PLAN) I've been trying to globally disclose over the last year. I do believe we are heading in the direction towards a significant transformation of some sort, but please realize the future is not yet written in stone. If there is a huge conflict, know that in the end, it will be humanity's greatest triumph for light based on Truth will always win over darkness based on Evil.

"999"

999 give me the link to your site. I want to check it out.......unless I have already and just bookmarked it to go back to later which I am bad about doing.
I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 27, 2009 10:37 am » by Darrylmckay

Just logged on to his site and according to him Australia is screwed, so what should I do, move, run, hide, stick my head in a big hole in the ground and cover it with sand (thanks south park).

These theories seem to come up every now and again, didnt nostradamus predict the world was going to end about ten years ago, then it didnt, so they go oh sorry got the translation wrong must be in a few more years, if this dosnt happen will that be the answer again.

If a global disaster like this does happen, and I believe it could, weather that be the sun or an asteroid, there is absolutly nothing we can do about, stockpiling food and books wont help if a 2 mile wide asteroid lands on your house, or any house within 10 000 miles for that matter.

No one can predict the future, no one.
I will respect your beliefs*, I will research your beliefs, but dont expect me to believe.
* disclaimer-user makes no commitment to live up to this claim

Initiate

PostSat Jun 27, 2009 10:55 am » by 999plan

drextin wrote:
999plan wrote:Hi Shift!

"999"

999 give me the link to your site. I want to check it out.......unless I have already and just bookmarked it to go back to later which I am bad about doing.

[url]
http://bdbindustries.com[/url] (Actually, the site isn't that professional, but it's more to simply present the framework for the concept.

But I also did a post a few days ago here entitled "A Non-Marketing Attempt at Disclosure of THE 999 PLAN", particularly at the suggestion of Six and Corn to take less of a marketing approach and just present the concept. It contains much more specifics than what I actually have on the "marketing" website (obviously). I posted it under Science & Tech since to me, for credibility sake, I would like it to fall in that category ... even though the concept itself is deeply grounded in a spiritual perspective.

Seriously, I would be really interested in yours and everyones objective evaluation so thanks for inquiring about it again! I really would like input on HOW to go about taking it to the next level of disclosure. Who knows were this all could lead ....

"999"