patrick swayze dies

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 15, 2009 7:48 pm » by bugmenot

dont mind a bit of spaced out spacey :lol: :flop:

Master Conspirator

PostTue Sep 15, 2009 7:49 pm » by Drjones

bugmenot wrote:dont mind a bit of spaced out spacey :lol: :flop:

Yeah he was amazing in American beauty eh,just to confirm spacey IS the pot head smoking shrink...yaay. 8-)

Super Moderator

PostTue Sep 15, 2009 7:52 pm » by Slith

relament wrote:Two words that can apply to the death of Patrick Swayze, Michael Jackson, Farrah Fawcet, etc., etc....
"Good", and, "Finally"...

You're ignorance is exceeded only by your obstinance. You sir are an idiot, so on behalf of the good folks on DTV. fuck off

Canubis wrote:
i consume more hard liquor a night then all dtv together...

yet i am so god dam smart....and own this shit in my world..

Master Conspirator

PostTue Sep 15, 2009 7:55 pm » by Drjones

You just see what chemotherapy does to folks,my neighbour is getting it,i'm starting to see him go the same way as Patrick.Chemo 'Fuck's you up'. :evil:

Super Moderator

PostTue Sep 15, 2009 8:01 pm » by Slith

Yeah chemo does this Indi, and I'm a firm believer in they have a cure, but the repurcussions would devastate the drug industry. On a side note and I'm sure you can appreciate this, there are mushrooms available from Japan that boost the immune system by about 300%

Canubis wrote:

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 15, 2009 8:04 pm » by Blacky

Can you import them though or would you be stopped!!!!

Master Conspirator

PostTue Sep 15, 2009 8:08 pm » by Drjones

dlslith wrote:Yeah chemo does this Indi, and I'm a firm believer in they have a cure, but the repurcussions would devastate the drug industry. On a side note and I'm sure you can appreciate this, there are mushrooms available from Japan that boost the immune system by about 300%

What mushrooms are these?..Would that be Reishi,cordyceps,Maitake,Shitake by any chance? :flop: ...The ones i find myself taking on a regular basis,got my dad taking a great combination one with the inclusion of camu,camu.There's a fantastic deal available right now on vitacost.com for one in particular,it's a 3 month supply for $19.99 and guess what,organic. :D
With the current swine flu and not knowing what the future may hold we are both boosting our immune systems,both never felt better.Silth you should check out the other swayze post i created,some interesting stuff in there with regards to chemo and cancer cures by Mike Adams.
Last edited by Drjones on Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Super Moderator

PostTue Sep 15, 2009 8:09 pm » by Slith

blacky wrote:Can you import them though or would you be stopped!!!!

You can get them, but they are expensive. Learned about them about a week before my dad passed. Wish I had know earlier

Canubis wrote:

Master Conspirator

PostTue Sep 15, 2009 8:10 pm » by Drjones

blacky wrote:Can you import them though or would you be stopped!!!!

I've been doing it for years. :oops: :sunny:

Super Moderator

PostTue Sep 15, 2009 8:12 pm » by Slith

drjones wrote:
dlslith wrote:Yeah chemo does this Indi, and I'm a firm believer in they have a cure, but the repurcussions would devastate the drug industry. On a side note and I'm sure you can appreciate this, there are mushrooms available from Japan that boost the immune system by about 300%

What mushrooms are these?..Would that be Reishi,cordyceps,Maitake,Shitake by any chance? :flop: ...The ones i find myself taking on a regular basis,got my dad taking a great combination one with the inclusion of camu,camu.There's a fantastic deal available right now on vitacost.com for one in particular,it's a 3 month supply for $19.99 and guess what,organic. :D
With the current swine flu and not knowing what the future may hold we are both boosting our immune systems,both never felt better.Silth you should check out the other swayze post i created,some interesting stuff in there with regards to chemo and cancer cures by Mike Adams.

Not sure of the type of mushrooms, not the regular variety I am told. Will look into it though. I will check the other post. Thanks

Canubis wrote:

PreviousNext