patrick swayze dies

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 15, 2009 8:14 pm » by Blacky

have to research these mushrooms then!
thanks! :flop:

Super Moderator

PostTue Sep 15, 2009 8:18 pm » by Slith

Chemo can stifle it for a time but it will come back. I know this through my parents. The lingering question I have, if they can cure one type of cancer, why can't they cure them all?

Canubis wrote:
i consume more hard liquor a night then all dtv together...

yet i am so god dam smart....and own this shit in my world..

Master Conspirator

PostTue Sep 15, 2009 8:19 pm » by Drjones

blacky wrote:have to research these mushrooms then!
thanks! :flop:

Guys honestly if you need ANY advice on all this i'll only be glad to help.I've been into this whole 'alternative health' thing for many years,have i been ill lately?...Just thinking...i've not had anything,colds or flu for i'd say 15 years...no exagerration,of course i'm like your extreme health 'nut' it's what i'm 'into' as they say.Fascinates me no end,i've read hundreds of books on various subjects.Do your own research,brilliant,let me know how that get's on.
I got an encyclopedia of health info in my brain,with regards to alternative treatments,i've seen the proof,they do work if you do it right.
:flop:

Super Moderator

PostTue Sep 15, 2009 8:22 pm » by Slith

Do you know what these mushrooms are then?

Canubis wrote:

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 15, 2009 8:24 pm » by Blacky

Yeap indy a name would be good for the ones that boost the immune system!! :flop:

Master Conspirator

PostTue Sep 15, 2009 8:26 pm » by Drjones

This is the great deal i'm on about.$19.99 for 3 month supply.It's on iherb.com not vitacost,sorry bout that....shipping aint too costly to the UK,also be sure to add as many FREE samples to your order as you can.It's just i've been using them(iherb and vitacost for quite some time).They're pretty decent.The NO-1 chinese herbal supplier i believe in the world is http://www.dragonherbs.com (read their online PDF mags) the herbs there are truly THE VERY BEST in my opinion,shipping to the UK is ridiculous though,like $33 for some reason so i avoid them,i've had a few samples sent to me of their heaven mountain goji's wow and their Tao in a bottle formula.Anyway you can hopefully tell i practise what i preach. :cheers:

Madre Labs Mushrex (Iherb.com)-shipping to UK $4. :banana:
Our proprietary MushRex™ Blend contains Six Organic Mushroom Species that have been included in this formula because of their centuries-old and more recent usage in China, Japan & Russia. Shiitake, Maitake, Reishi, Royal Agaricus, Turkey Tail and Chaga are considered to be the most immune-active of all mushrooms, and have been studied extensively by research scientists around the world.

Camu Camu (Myciaria dubia), valued for its high levels of naturally-occurring Vitamin C, has been added to assist in the synergy & bioavailability of the mushrooms' active ingredients.

NOTE-UK orders need to be under £18 or "they'll" charge you 'customs tax'. :censored:

Super Moderator

PostTue Sep 15, 2009 8:37 pm » by Slith

Shit Indi, I'm impressed. Nice

Canubis wrote:

Master Conspirator

PostTue Sep 15, 2009 8:38 pm » by Drjones

dlslith wrote:Shit Indi, I'm impressed. Nice

Thanks m8,i don't do :bullshit:

I've actually just placed my order for the mushrex formula,been taking that for around 8 weeks,i've took cordyceps in the past,also Reshi is great.Anyway for anyone thinking about ordering from iherb check the free stuff out,the link at the top,look what you add to your order with no extra charges in shipping,this is what i added,there are also books,i've got most of them now...

Image :sunny:

Of course all aspartame/artificial ingredient and GMO free.

Writer

PostTue Sep 15, 2009 8:58 pm » by Relament

wrathofkahn wrote:
relament wrote:Two words that can apply to the death of Patrick Swayze, Michael Jackson, Farrah Fawcet, etc., etc....
"Good", and, "Finally"...

Care to elaborate?

Sure WrathofKhan,
It's "Good" that Patrick Swayze, Michael Jackson, Farrah Fawcet, etc., etc.... are dead. "Finally"! Maybe the world won't have to suffer through these images of human beings known as celebrities, anymore. These names refer to holographic images. I am always quite glad that these images fade out eventually. Cheers! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :banana: :banana: :clapper: :clapper: :flop:

Initiate

PostTue Sep 15, 2009 9:00 pm » by Indicadubman

While we are in mourning I would Like to Mention the best person I ever got drunk with ,I met him while working in Devon UK back in 93/4 a memory that will stay with me forever So would you raise a glass to one of the founders of TV cookery the one and only Keith Floyd Rip
28th Dec 1943 - 12th sept 2009
ImageBelieve only what you yourself test and judge to be truth.

PreviousNext