patrick swayze dies

Super Moderator

PostTue Sep 15, 2009 9:03 pm » by Slith

relament wrote:
wrathofkahn wrote:
relament wrote:Two words that can apply to the death of Patrick Swayze, Michael Jackson, Farrah Fawcet, etc., etc....
"Good", and, "Finally"...

Care to elaborate?

Sure WrathofKhan,
It's "Good" that Patrick Swayze, Michael Jackson, Farrah Fawcet, etc., etc.... are dead. "Finally"! Maybe the world won't have to suffer through these images of human beings known as celebrities, anymore. These names refer to holographic images. I am always quite glad that these images fade out eventually. Cheers! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :banana: :banana: :clapper: :clapper: :flop:

Are you guys for real? These people set up a generation or two in the way we lived, dressed etc. To dis them like this is inexcusable and shameful. Period

Initiate

PostTue Sep 15, 2009 9:06 pm » by Wrathofkahn

dlslith wrote:Are you guys for real? These people set up a generation or two in the way we lived, dressed etc. To dis them like this is inexcusable and shameful. Period

Those are not my thoughts dlslith. I loved swayze in red dawn and roadhouse. I just was curious of relaments reasons for the comment. :cheers:

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 15, 2009 9:08 pm » by Blacky

drjones wrote:This is the great deal i'm on about.$19.99 for 3 month supply.It's on iherb.com not vitacost,sorry bout that....shipping aint too costly to the UK,also be sure to add as many FREE samples to your order as you can.It's just i've been using them(iherb and vitacost for quite some time).They're pretty decent.The NO-1 chinese herbal supplier i believe in the world is http://www.dragonherbs.com (read their online PDF mags) the herbs there are truly THE VERY BEST in my opinion,shipping to the UK is ridiculous though,like $33 for some reason so i avoid them,i've had a few samples sent to me of their heaven mountain goji's wow and their Tao in a bottle formula.Anyway you can hopefully tell i practise what i preach. :cheers:

Madre Labs Mushrex (Iherb.com)-shipping to UK $4. :banana:
Our proprietary MushRex™ Blend contains Six Organic Mushroom Species that have been included in this formula because of their centuries-old and more recent usage in China, Japan & Russia. Shiitake, Maitake, Reishi, Royal Agaricus, Turkey Tail and Chaga are considered to be the most immune-active of all mushrooms, and have been studied extensively by research scientists around the world.

Camu Camu (Myciaria dubia), valued for its high levels of naturally-occurring Vitamin C, has been added to assist in the synergy & bioavailability of the mushrooms' active ingredients.

NOTE-UK orders need to be under £18 or "they'll" charge you 'customs tax'. :censored:

Cheers for coming up with the goods there dr Jones! :flop:
have you had these before then sorry or are you ordering any?

Super Moderator

PostTue Sep 15, 2009 9:11 pm » by Slith

wrathofkahn wrote:
dlslith wrote:Are you guys for real? These people set up a generation or two in the way we lived, dressed etc. To dis them like this is inexcusable and shameful. Period

Those are not my thoughts dlslith. I loved swayze in red dawn and roadhouse. I just was curious of relaments reasons for the comment. :cheers:

Fair enough. I was just unsettled to see them

Initiate

PostTue Sep 15, 2009 9:15 pm » by Indicadubman

Sure WrathofKhan,
It's "Good" that Patrick Swayze, Michael Jackson, Farrah Fawcet, etc., etc.... are dead. "Finally"! Maybe the world won't have to suffer through these images of human beings known as celebrities, anymore. These names refer to holographic images. I am always quite glad that these images fade out eventually. Cheers! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :banana: :banana: :clapper: :clapper: :flop:[/quote]
Are you guys for real? These people set up a generation or two in the way we lived, dressed etc. To dis them like this is inexcusable and shameful. Period[/quote]
Right on :flop: I am with you on this one Some here need to learn a little R E S P E C T

Upload to Disclose.tv

ImageBelieve only what you yourself test and judge to be truth.

Writer

PostTue Sep 15, 2009 9:17 pm » by Relament

Are you guys for real? These people set up a generation or two in the way we lived, dressed etc. To dis them like this is inexcusable and shameful. Period[/quote]

Patrick Swayze and Michael Jackson showed you how to live and dress???? WTF????? :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :ohno: :ohno: :ohno: :ohno: :ohno: :ohno: :peep: :peep: :peep: :peep:

Super Moderator

PostTue Sep 15, 2009 9:18 pm » by Slith

indicadubman wrote:Sure WrathofKhan,
It's "Good" that Patrick Swayze, Michael Jackson, Farrah Fawcet, etc., etc.... are dead. "Finally"! Maybe the world won't have to suffer through these images of human beings known as celebrities, anymore. These names refer to holographic images. I am always quite glad that these images fade out eventually. Cheers! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :banana: :banana: :clapper: :clapper: :flop:

Right on :flop: I am with you on this one Some here need to learn a little R E S P E C T

Upload to Disclose.tv

[/quote]

Thank you.

Super Moderator

PostTue Sep 15, 2009 9:19 pm » by Slith

relament wrote:Are you guys for real? These people set up a generation or two in the way we lived, dressed etc. To dis them like this is inexcusable and shameful. Period

Patrick Swayze and Michael Jackson showed you how to live and dress???? WTF????? :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :ohno: :ohno: :ohno: :ohno: :ohno: :ohno: :peep: :peep: :peep: :peep:[/quote]
Oh I'm sorry. This was for the people that have reached puberty. Please exclude self

Writer

PostTue Sep 15, 2009 9:28 pm » by Relament

dlslith wrote:
relament wrote:Are you guys for real? These people set up a generation or two in the way we lived, dressed etc. To dis them like this is inexcusable and shameful. Period

Patrick Swayze and Michael Jackson showed you how to live and dress???? WTF????? :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :ohno: :ohno: :ohno: :ohno: :ohno: :ohno: :peep: :peep: :peep: :peep:

Oh I'm sorry. This was for the people that have reached puberty. Please exclude self[/quote]

You sound like a housewife on Oprah crying about "princess Di". Get a grip on yourself dlslith, you are being manipulated by the television set to cry on command about mere images on a screen. These aren't people, they're just part of a horrible culture that ignores the pain and suffering of real people being oppressed around the world, and exploits this fake movie world that could care less about anything but "the image".

Super Moderator

PostTue Sep 15, 2009 9:42 pm » by Slith

relament wrote:
dlslith wrote:

Oh I'm sorry. This was for the people that have reached puberty. Please exclude self

You sound like a housewife on Oprah crying about "princess Di". Get a grip on yourself dlslith, you are being manipulated by the television set to cry on command about mere images on a screen. These aren't people, they're just part of a horrible culture that ignores the pain and suffering of real people being oppressed around the world, and exploits this fake movie world that could care less about anything but "the image".[/quote]
You sound like a little boy whose just finished jacking off onto his computer screen. Show some respect on here, or you will never earn any. Respect this communitty or fuck off.

PreviousNext