patrick swayze dies

Writer

PostTue Sep 15, 2009 9:55 pm » by Relament

dlslith wrote:
You sound like a little boy whose just finished jacking off onto his computer screen. Show some respect on here, or you will never earn any. Respect this communitty or fuck off.
[/quote]

You sound like a jerk. You want to make the "community" a television set full of fake tears, fake shame, fake respect. :bullshit: :bullshit: :bullshit: :bullshit: Screw you asshole.

Super Moderator

PostTue Sep 15, 2009 10:03 pm » by Slith

relament wrote:
dlslith wrote:
You sound like a little boy whose just finished jacking off onto his computer screen. Show some respect on here, or you will never earn any. Respect this communitty or fuck off.

You sound like a jerk. You want to make the "community" a television set full of fake tears, fake shame, fake respect. :bullshit: :bullshit: :bullshit: :bullshit: Screw you asshole.[/quote]
I am a jerk, an asshole and many more things. What I am not is a shit licker like you who has no idea what the fuck is going on in the real world. Put a plug in your ass and go fuck yourself. You obviously don't respect yourself, so, well, just go

Canubis wrote:
THIS is is a thread you lock and ban me for you retarded goat!

Writer

PostTue Sep 15, 2009 10:07 pm » by Ducky

Pretty sad what happened to the guy. :( He was fighting a down-hill battle with that disease and was a real trooper unto the end.

IMHO, no matter who it is, ALL folks deserve respect whether we like the individual or not. They're no longer with us, and we should take their accomplishments with a grain of salt.
"It's best that we look forward. Yet, time to time, we see the shadows that gird our present thoughts, that will instill within us, a momentum of future possibilities"

Super Moderator

PostTue Sep 15, 2009 10:12 pm » by Slith

ducky wrote:Pretty sad what happened to the guy. :( He was fighting a down-hill battle with that disease and was a real trooper unto the end.

IMHO, no matter who it is, ALL folks deserve respect whether we like the individual or not. They're no longer with us, and we should take their accomplishments with a grain of salt.

It is about respect. Right on :flop:

Canubis wrote:

jetxvii

PostTue Sep 15, 2009 10:39 pm » by jetxvii

Everybodies working for the weekend.... I was going to try and find a youtube video of the Chippendales dance off with ( RIP ) Chris farley however I can't find one. only on other sites....

Question how come we can only post youtube videos and google videos?

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 16, 2009 12:26 am » by Wolfbane7272

I loved the movie roadhouse R.I.P patrick

Super Moderator

PostWed Sep 16, 2009 12:32 am » by Slith

wolfbane7272 wrote:I loved the movie roadhouse R.I.P patrick

Agreed wolf. Let him RIP, no more bashing. He was a good man. I would write something more prolific, but I'm a little shitfaced at the moment. Which is why it took me ten minutes to write this.
Peace, out,
Slith........ well I think it's my name. Oh god in heaven!

Canubis wrote:

Initiate

PostWed Sep 16, 2009 12:54 am » by Wrathofkahn

Well good buddy dlslith, I would like to reinforce that I am a fan of swayze and I am also drinking with you! R.I.P Pat!

I think I am gonna watch red dawn tonight for the 203 rd time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Drink up!!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Super Moderator

PostThu Sep 17, 2009 1:54 am » by -Marduk-

wrathofkahn wrote:Well good buddy dlslith, I would like to reinforce that I am a fan of swayze and I am also drinking with you! R.I.P Pat!

I think I am gonna watch red dawn tonight for the 203 rd time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Drink up!!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Hey Kahn, yur last Avatar was kickass!

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 17, 2009 2:28 am » by Lucidlemondrop

Hey did you guys here what Kanye West did?

He went to Patrick Swayze's funeral and jumped up and ruined it saying that Michael Jackson's funeral was better.

The nerve!
What a long strange trip it's been..............

PreviousNext