patrick swayze dies

Writer
Posts: 28
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:20 am

PostTue Sep 15, 2009 8:55 pm » by Relament


dlslith wrote:
You sound like a little boy whose just finished jacking off onto his computer screen. Show some respect on here, or you will never earn any. Respect this communitty or fuck off.
[/quote]

You sound like a jerk. You want to make the "community" a television set full of fake tears, fake shame, fake respect. :bullshit: :bullshit: :bullshit: :bullshit: Screw you asshole.

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 20871
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:22 pm
Location: In your grill

PostTue Sep 15, 2009 9:03 pm » by Slith


relament wrote:
dlslith wrote:
You sound like a little boy whose just finished jacking off onto his computer screen. Show some respect on here, or you will never earn any. Respect this communitty or fuck off.


You sound like a jerk. You want to make the "community" a television set full of fake tears, fake shame, fake respect. :bullshit: :bullshit: :bullshit: :bullshit: Screw you asshole.[/quote]
I am a jerk, an asshole and many more things. What I am not is a shit licker like you who has no idea what the fuck is going on in the real world. Put a plug in your ass and go fuck yourself. You obviously don't respect yourself, so, well, just go
Image

Writer
User avatar
Posts: 37
Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:25 am

PostTue Sep 15, 2009 9:07 pm » by Ducky


Pretty sad what happened to the guy. :( He was fighting a down-hill battle with that disease and was a real trooper unto the end.

IMHO, no matter who it is, ALL folks deserve respect whether we like the individual or not. They're no longer with us, and we should take their accomplishments with a grain of salt.
"It's best that we look forward. Yet, time to time, we see the shadows that gird our present thoughts, that will instill within us, a momentum of future possibilities"

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 20871
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:22 pm
Location: In your grill

PostTue Sep 15, 2009 9:12 pm » by Slith


ducky wrote:Pretty sad what happened to the guy. :( He was fighting a down-hill battle with that disease and was a real trooper unto the end.

IMHO, no matter who it is, ALL folks deserve respect whether we like the individual or not. They're no longer with us, and we should take their accomplishments with a grain of salt.

It is about respect. Right on :flop:
Image

jetxvii
Guest
ID: bec86372862c

PostTue Sep 15, 2009 9:39 pm » by jetxvii


Everybodies working for the weekend.... I was going to try and find a youtube video of the Chippendales dance off with ( RIP ) Chris farley however I can't find one. only on other sites....


Question how come we can only post youtube videos and google videos?

Conspirator
Posts: 1539
Joined: Sat Nov 29, 2008 1:45 am

PostTue Sep 15, 2009 11:26 pm » by Wolfbane7272


I loved the movie roadhouse R.I.P patrick
Image

Image

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 20871
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:22 pm
Location: In your grill

PostTue Sep 15, 2009 11:32 pm » by Slith


wolfbane7272 wrote:I loved the movie roadhouse R.I.P patrick

Agreed wolf. Let him RIP, no more bashing. He was a good man. I would write something more prolific, but I'm a little shitfaced at the moment. Which is why it took me ten minutes to write this.
Peace, out,
Slith........ well I think it's my name. Oh god in heaven!
Image

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 807
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2008 9:55 pm

PostTue Sep 15, 2009 11:54 pm » by Wrathofkahn


Well good buddy dlslith, I would like to reinforce that I am a fan of swayze and I am also drinking with you! R.I.P Pat!

I think I am gonna watch red dawn tonight for the 203 rd time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Drink up!!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Image
Image

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 12158
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:57 am
Location: Greisen-Zatsepin-Kuzmin

PostThu Sep 17, 2009 12:54 am » by -Marduk-


wrathofkahn wrote:Well good buddy dlslith, I would like to reinforce that I am a fan of swayze and I am also drinking with you! R.I.P Pat!

I think I am gonna watch red dawn tonight for the 203 rd time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Drink up!!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:


Image

Hey Kahn, yur last Avatar was kickass!
________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 8432
Joined: Sat May 30, 2009 6:37 am

PostThu Sep 17, 2009 1:28 am » by Lucidlemondrop


Hey did you guys here what Kanye West did?

He went to Patrick Swayze's funeral and jumped up and ruined it saying that Michael Jackson's funeral was better.

The nerve!
What a long strange trip it's been..............


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook