PATRIOT or TRAITOR

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 18991
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:20 am
Location: underneath the circumstances

PostFri Jan 17, 2014 4:14 pm » by The57ironman


.

...i thought about a thread where we can expose and document the bastards who have done, or are doing, dirty deeds against the constitution of the united states [and the rest of the world for that mattter] that we all hope stays somewhat valid here in the near future...



...for research purposes only... :mrcool: http://www.patriotortraitor.com/categor ... rs/page/2/



...here's some TRAITORS right off the top..


John ''F'ing'' Kerry ...Image...secretary of state
Image
Secretary of State John Kerry signed the United Nations Arms Trade Treaty Wednesday. Upon adding his signature, Kerry addressed the world body:

On behalf of President Obama and the United States of America, I am very pleased to have signed this treaty here today. I signed it because President Obama knows that from decades of efforts that at any time that we work with — cooperatively to address the illicit trade in conventional weapons, we make the world a safer place. And this treaty is a significant step in that effort.

Promptly, Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon thanked Kerry and Obama for their complicity in consolidating UN control over weapons and ammunition.

On Monday (September 22, 2013), a source inside the State Department said that Secretary Kerry would commit this act of treason. What’s more, key members of the Senate were informed Tuesday (September 23, 2013) that Kerry intended to sign the treaty and that the reaction from senators was one of disinterest.





Teresa Chambers ...chief of the United States Park Police
Image
Teresa Chambers as the chief of the United States Park Police had U.S. Park Police Lt. Pamela Smith and her agency execute a search warrant at Adam Kokesh’s home in Herndon about 7:45 p.m. Tuesday (July 9, 2013), looking for a weapon.

Lt. Smith said, “she did not know if the YouTube video on July 4, (2013) of Kokesh appearing to load a shotgun in violation of D.C. gun laws was the reason for the search warrant.” In other words, Lt. Pamela Smith didn’t exactly know why she was raiding Kokesh’s home, and it’s apparent Teresa Chambers had ordered Lt. Pamela Smith to carry out the raid







Michael J. “Mike” Rogers .....Congressman from Michigan
Image
On Sunday’s (June 16, 2013) “State of the Union” on CNN, Mike Rogers as head of the House Intelligence Committee, insisted that although there have been allegations made to contrary, the National Security Agency isn’t listening in on Americans’ personal communications.

“I can’t tell you how strong we need to make this clear,” Rogers said. “The NSA is not listening to Americans’ phone calls, and it is not monitoring their emails. If it did, it’s illegal. It’s breaking the law.”

Obviously in Mr. Rogers neighborhood, the truth means the opposite. It’s already been revealed that Obama’s NSA has already admitted to listening in on private phone calls of Americans with absolutely no connection to cases being investigated by the NSA. The NSA also probably monitors text and e-mail messages too. But NeoCon liar Mike Rogers lied to bloated Candy Crowley that the NSA doesn’t listen to private conversations.










Image...30 years, for violating the constitution






.
....if I were to write the 10 Commandments......
....the first ones that come to mind are...

...thou shalt MYOB
...thou shalt STFU
...thou shalt GFYS
...thou shalt GTFO
...thou wilst BYOB

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 210
Joined: Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:10 pm

PostFri Jan 17, 2014 5:04 pm » by Just a thought


TRAITORS

Image

The Democrat and Republican Parties

These two parties have been in power since the mid-1800s. They have passed laws that most Americans don’t know about that protect their parties from challenges from third parties or independents. The Constitution does not protect a party but makes government open to all the people. (Maybe this is why they seem to be ignoring the Constitution) They have also been the ones who created the organizations, departments and commissions that now are spying on us and they continue to fund them and to create the laws that they need to have authority over us. They basically have control over main stream media which they use as their propaganda machine. They have control over all the branches of government, federal, state, county and local. And yet the American people can’t understand how we got to this point or what caused the problems we now have. We have the Constitution but they have the Supreme Court with the judges that they have appointed to interpret a document that was written in laymen terms to insure that those things that they want will be upheld and those things that they don’t want will be defeated.

Also note that they have the power to convene a Constitutional convention to make changes to the Constitution. The American people better act fast before they do this.

Initiate
Posts: 402
Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:09 am

PostFri Jan 17, 2014 5:22 pm » by Rkobilan


30 years my Ass 57Ironman


Each and every one of these who have sworn and oath and violated said oath should get life imprisonment for national security reasons. All assets should be inventoried and secured as they belong to the people of the United States of America now. The spouse and/or any young children will be given to relatives for maintenance and support/reprogramming.

All off shore accounts, All properties and or assets will be surrendered prior to going into his/her new life's incarceration for their crimes against humanity. While there, you'll be assessed and all the things you despise, you will learn to love or die trying. The acquired assets will be used to support various other community programs or X Fund to ensure your kind never makes it into the political spotlight ever again. Also, knowing that any monies derived from work during your incarceration will be sent to an escrow account or X fund. Basically stating that since you had the opportunity to work for the state and turned greedy and screwed everybody. Now you working for the state will be getting screwed backed.

Thank you for your continuing service to the Country and the People of the United States of America during your future time of study in our new Government program titled Kharma In Action or KIA. :lol:

Maybe we could collect them all and offer them to the Japanese Government to be used to assist in the Fukushima clean up activities?

Initiate
Posts: 402
Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:09 am

PostFri Jan 17, 2014 5:25 pm » by Rkobilan


@justathought They are all Freemasons

30 years my Ass 57Ironman


Each and every one of these who have sworn and oath and violated said oath should get life imprisonment for national security reasons. All assets should be inventoried and secured as they belong to the people of the United States of America now. The spouse and/or any young children will be given to relatives for maintenance and support/reprogramming.

All off shore accounts, All properties and or assets will be surrendered prior to going into his/her new life's incarceration for their crimes against humanity. While there, you'll be assessed and all the things you despise, you will learn to love or die trying. The acquired assets will be used to support various other community programs or X Fund to ensure your kind never makes it into the political spotlight ever again. Also, knowing that any monies derived from work during your incarceration will be sent to an escrow account or X fund. Basically stating that since you had the opportunity to work for the state and turned greedy and screwed everybody. Now you working for the state will be getting screwed backed.

Thank you for your continuing service to the Country and the People of the United States of America during your future time of study in our new Government program titled Kharma In Action or KIA. :lol:

Maybe we could collect them all and offer them to the Japanese Government to be used to assist in the Fukushima clean up activities?

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 18991
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:20 am
Location: underneath the circumstances

PostFri Jan 17, 2014 6:07 pm » by The57ironman


Just a thought wrote:TRAITORS

Image

The Democrat and Republican Parties

These two parties have been in power since the mid-1800s. They have passed laws that most Americans don’t know about that protect their parties from challenges from third parties or independents. The Constitution does not protect a party but makes government open to all the people. (Maybe this is why they seem to be ignoring the Constitution) They have also been the ones who created the organizations, departments and commissions that now are spying on us and they continue to fund them and to create the laws that they need to have authority over us. They basically have control over main stream media which they use as their propaganda machine. They have control over all the branches of government, federal, state, county and local. And yet the American people can’t understand how we got to this point or what caused the problems we now have. We have the Constitution but they have the Supreme Court with the judges that they have appointed to interpret a document that was written in laymen terms to insure that those things that they want will be upheld and those things that they don’t want will be defeated.

Also note that they have the power to convene a Constitutional convention to make changes to the Constitution. The American people better act fast before they do this.

.


....yup



Image
....if I were to write the 10 Commandments......
....the first ones that come to mind are...

...thou shalt MYOB
...thou shalt STFU
...thou shalt GFYS
...thou shalt GTFO
...thou wilst BYOB

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 210
Joined: Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:10 pm

PostFri Jan 17, 2014 6:42 pm » by Just a thought


The57ironman wrote:
Just a thought wrote:TRAITORS

Image

The Democrat and Republican Parties

These two parties have been in power since the mid-1800s. They have passed laws that most Americans don’t know about that protect their parties from challenges from third parties or independents. The Constitution does not protect a party but makes government open to all the people. (Maybe this is why they seem to be ignoring the Constitution) They have also been the ones who created the organizations, departments and commissions that now are spying on us and they continue to fund them and to create the laws that they need to have authority over us. They basically have control over main stream media which they use as their propaganda machine. They have control over all the branches of government, federal, state, county and local. And yet the American people can’t understand how we got to this point or what caused the problems we now have. We have the Constitution but they have the Supreme Court with the judges that they have appointed to interpret a document that was written in laymen terms to insure that those things that they want will be upheld and those things that they don’t want will be defeated.

Also note that they have the power to convene a Constitutional convention to make changes to the Constitution. The American people better act fast before they do this.

.


....yup



Image

Let me add one more thing. They have control over the military and law enforcement. The first thing an American does upon entering the military is to take an oath to uphold the Constitution and to protect it from terrorist both foreign and domestic and yet the military doesn't seem to be doing it's job. Maybe this is why there has been such a purging of high ranking officers lately.

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 18991
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:20 am
Location: underneath the circumstances

PostFri Jan 17, 2014 7:11 pm » by The57ironman


Just a thought wrote:Let me add one more thing. They have control over the military and law enforcement. The first thing an American does upon entering the military is to take an oath to uphold the Constitution and to protect it from terrorist both foreign and domestic and yet the military doesn't seem to be doing it's job. Maybe this is why there has been such a purging of high ranking officers lately.

.

yes...and let's :peep: hope :peep: there ''are'' some ''white hats'' with something on the table..


.
....if I were to write the 10 Commandments......
....the first ones that come to mind are...

...thou shalt MYOB
...thou shalt STFU
...thou shalt GFYS
...thou shalt GTFO
...thou wilst BYOB

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 9204
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:52 pm

PostFri Jan 17, 2014 7:26 pm » by Noentry


As a kid I remember a story about a Muslim girl and an Orthodox Christian boy.
Fell in love while there was political tension from both sides.
They tried to elope but where found and brought back to their families.
"Traitor" they called him.
He replied, "there is no greater treachery then to betray your own heart".

A true patriot follows his heart. Where ever it takes em.

Politics is no longer about heart it is all about power.
And in this they are traitors to us all.
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 210
Joined: Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:10 pm

PostFri Jan 17, 2014 7:56 pm » by Just a thought


The57ironman wrote:
Just a thought wrote:Let me add one more thing. They have control over the military and law enforcement. The first thing an American does upon entering the military is to take an oath to uphold the Constitution and to protect it from terrorist both foreign and domestic and yet the military doesn't seem to be doing it's job. Maybe this is why there has been such a purging of high ranking officers lately.

.

yes...and let's :peep: hope :peep: there ''are'' some ''white hats'' with something on the table..


.

Hear, hear

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 11748
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:57 pm
Location: Greisen-Zatsepin-Kuzmin

PostFri Jan 17, 2014 8:13 pm » by -Marduk-


Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

:roll:
________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-


Next

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook