Paul Hellyer RT interview: ET IS HERE

Initiate

PostSat Jan 04, 2014 7:35 pm » by Cognoscenti

In this unprecedented interview by RT's beautiful Sophie, former Canadian Minister of Defense Paul Hellyer minces no words in stating that many ET races are interacting with humanity at this time and some are here on earth working with us. Could someone else embed the video?, here's the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39NWvAOzfCA

Super Moderator

PostSun Jan 05, 2014 1:25 am » by TheDuck

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Conspirator

PostSun Jan 05, 2014 1:34 am » by Elnorel

Cognoscenti wrote:In this unprecedented interview by RT's beautiful Sophie, former Canadian Minister of Defense Paul Hellyer minces no words in stating that many ET races are interacting with humanity at this time and some are here on earth working with us. Could someone else embed the video?, here's the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39NWvAOzfCA

Why is it so hard for some to copy and paste a code after V=, select it and press the youtube button?

Code: Select all
[youtube] 39NWvAOzfCA [/youtube]
SKEPTIC - One who instinctively or habitually doubts, questions, disagrees with assertions or generally accepted conclusions.
And tries to prove these assertions/claims with scientific facts.

Conspirator

PostSun Jan 05, 2014 1:43 am » by Opalserpent

TheDuck wrote:

Upload to Disclose.tv

He is very open minded. I think the moon people agree with him.

Who knows after that tether incident with that sts mission showing swarming ufo's
and other sts missions showing space writhing in activity. :think: :alien:
Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Conspirator

PostSun Jan 05, 2014 5:09 pm » by 99socks

TheDuck wrote:

Upload to Disclose.tv

I am absolutely 100% convinced at this point that the Russian Times has been explicitly created to become the news source of choice for conspiracy theorists in America, and that the editors are working hard to win our hearts and minds by feeding us exactly what we want to hear so we can be easily manipulated into turning against our government.

On one hand, what a shitty communist thing to do. Reminds me of a certain Yuri Bezmenov lecture.

On the other hand, sometimes I think the only thing that can stop humanity's destruction of itself, the warped economic system, bad politics, suppressed science and medicine is for the American public to kick out ALL of their representatives and to make all these monopolies, currencies, huge land ownership etc. all illegal.

It would suck for communist-style redistribution to happen to the 99%, but I think the whole world would be better off if it happened to the 1%. :?
I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

http://thethinkingapostate.ghost.io/

Super Moderator

PostSun Jan 05, 2014 5:25 pm » by Slith

Elnorel wrote:
Why is it so hard for some to copy and paste a code after V=, select it and press the youtube button?

Canubis wrote:
THIS is is a thread you lock and ban me for you retarded goat!

Conspirator

PostSun Jan 05, 2014 6:39 pm » by 99socks

More Paul Hellyer on the front page of DTV: :think:

http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo ... f_Defense/
I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

http://thethinkingapostate.ghost.io/

Super Moderator

PostSun Jan 05, 2014 6:53 pm » by Spock

I agree with you Sock concerning RT.

Here's the TRUTH about Paul Hellyer, and people don't like this.

Yes, because of his former position he seems to add credibility to the UFO field, and after looking into his background I believe he is a sincere and honest person who, on at least 1 occasion had a UFO sighting. And that instance is the total extent of his personal affiliation.

Everything else Mr. Hellyer talks about during these different interviews, is nothing that any of us could not have educated ourselves about at Barnes and Noble.

His knowledge comes mainly from the book "The Day After Roswell" by Colonel Phillip Corso, and others he has talked to in the UFO field, then he presents the hearsay evidence as factual reason to open the hidden files.

I'm not calling him a liar, I'm just saying his evidence is nothing new and can not be considered evidence or earth shattering. What good he may have done to the field, is draw speculation from people formerly closed to it through his interest, other than that - he really adds nothing.

PostTue Jan 07, 2014 11:59 am » by Krez

To belive or not to belive hmm?, but Im really sure there is Ufos,b'cose have wittnes some 'ships-sauserkinds' when I was young boy and many other my friend see them,thought some of those try to not belive what they see and even say to me not to tell anyone b'cos some ppls not belive or just think u are grazykind!, and so when time goes,I try to forgot those thinks but when I going older, I thinkin 'meaning of life' and 'Why I am born?) those kind of questions and so. and usually I go see the night sky to talk'mindtalk?' and listen what Universe say? or show me?,sometime nothing,sometimes some ideas?, but some of those times,when I go out to looked some clouds and night sky, I see some unusual light(multicolor-huge circle) in sky )wormhole? mothership? or wormhole in space and time?,hard to say but there was also smaller in near that or they come out that?(blue-green kind lights) and they just circling in sky(chanching directions time to time),betveen clouds and space and when looked them (I was little nervous-.-),they form in sky like a eye?<> <>,and this makes me more nervous but still calm myself not to run(thought I slowly walked near my house-.-), and they stood there,till suddenly fly off to north directions and show is ower,even the big thingy colored light dissapear out and thats that,life goin on-.-. Sry my english and this long writings. Peace to allkinds and allforms and I agreed with Mr Spock,not so new stuff,same old hmm-.-.

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 08, 2014 10:22 am » by Rich316

Yep. He retired and decided to start reading books on UFOS.. doesn't make him anything apart from someone interested in the topic.. Even if he was still in his job, no different.

RT cover some awful stuff at times.