PAVED TERRACE ON THE BOSNIAN PYRAMID 10,000 YEARS OLD

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 23, 2011 3:48 pm » by Newearthman

http://piramidasunca.ba/en/index.php/TH ... S-OLD.html
THE PAVED TERRACE ON THE BOSNIAN PYRAMID OF THE MOON IS FOUND TO BE OVER 10,000 YEARS OLD! 04 Juli 2011

The results of carbon-dating of a sample taken from the paved terrace of the Bosnian Pyramid of the Moon have been returned to the “Archeological Park of the Bosnian Pyramid of the Sun” Foundation. The age of the sample has been determined to be 10,350 years (+/- 50 years). This means that the Bosnian Pyramids are significantly older than the officially pronounced age of the Egyptian pyramids (4,500 years), as well as those of China, Peru, or Mexico (estimated as roughly 2,000-3,000 years old).

The Foundation began work on the western, triangular side of the Bosnian Pyramid of the Moon at Visoko (about 20 miles north of Sarajevo, in Bosnia-Herzegovina) in July 2006. The height of this pyramid is 190 meters, making it taller than the Cheops Pyramid of 147 meters. At a point roughly halfway to the top of this pyramid a paved terrace was discovered which consisted of carefully trimmed paving of sandstone. This material has been used throughout many generations as a natural building and architectural material and there is an abundance of it in the region. These sandstone paving stones had been smoothed on all six sides, and they had been carefully placed along the external surface of the pyramid. Between them there is a binding cement-like material.

During the season of 2010, under the supervision of archeologists and geologists, volunteers expanded this location known as the “archeological trench No. 20”. Even before this, Professor Muhamed Pašić of the Institute of Materials at the University of Zenica had established that the upper layer of the sandstone blocks had been cemented to its base. Between the two layers there was discovered a brown material which had most probably found its way there on the wind during the time of the construction of the paved terrace. Its color was indicative of what might possibly be organic material.

The Italian archeologist, Ricardo Bret, using standard archeological methods, took samples in September 2010. These samples were sent to the Institute of Physics of Silesian University of Technology at Gliwice in Poland. The head of the Radiocarbon Laboratory there, physics professor Anna Pazdur, supervised the analysis which was carried out and which established that one of the two samples taken was, indeed, made of organic material. Using the C14 radio-carbon dating method, within several weeks the results were sent to the Foundation in Sarajevo. Their findings were that this sample was of an age of 10,350 years (+/- 50 years).

This means that the process of the cementing of the upper layer onto the base layer was carried out at that time. We can therefore conclude from this that the Bosnian Pyramid of the Moon was made nearly ten and a half thousand years ago! This makes it considerably older than the cultures of Sumeria, Babylon, Egypt or ancient India. This is the latest confirmation of extremely interesting data in connection with the age of the Bosnian Pyramids.

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 23, 2011 3:51 pm » by Newearthman

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 23, 2011 3:56 pm » by Newearthman

Summer 2011 excavations by volentiers.
[youtube]sA5o8tCHZN4?[/youtube]

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 23, 2011 4:02 pm » by Cwmman

: View of the western triangular face of the Bosnian Pyramid of the Moon, 190 meters in height. It’s covered by soil and vegetation similar to Chinese, Mexican or Guatemalan pyramids.

as pointed out on the Chinese pyramid thread today ie, covered by soil and vegetation

:flop:
You can always count on Americans to do the right thing—
after they’ve tried everything else.
Winston Churchill.

Initiate

PostWed Nov 23, 2011 5:32 pm » by Serendipity

newearthman wrote:http://piramidasunca.ba/en/index.php/THE-PAVED-TERRACE-ON-THE-BOSNIAN-PYRAMID-OF-THE-MOON-IS-FOUND-TO-BE-OVER-10000-YEARS-OLD.html
THE PAVED TERRACE ON THE BOSNIAN PYRAMID OF THE MOON IS FOUND TO BE OVER 10,000 YEARS OLD! 04 Juli 2011

The results of carbon-dating of a sample taken from the paved terrace of the Bosnian Pyramid of the Moon have been returned to the “Archeological Park of the Bosnian Pyramid of the Sun” Foundation. The age of the sample has been determined to be 10,350 years (+/- 50 years). This means that the Bosnian Pyramids are significantly older than the officially pronounced age of the Egyptian pyramids (4,500 years), as well as those of China, Peru, or Mexico (estimated as roughly 2,000-3,000 years old).

The Foundation began work on the western, triangular side of the Bosnian Pyramid of the Moon at Visoko (about 20 miles north of Sarajevo, in Bosnia-Herzegovina) in July 2006. The height of this pyramid is 190 meters, making it taller than the Cheops Pyramid of 147 meters. At a point roughly halfway to the top of this pyramid a paved terrace was discovered which consisted of carefully trimmed paving of sandstone. This material has been used throughout many generations as a natural building and architectural material and there is an abundance of it in the region. These sandstone paving stones had been smoothed on all six sides, and they had been carefully placed along the external surface of the pyramid. Between them there is a binding cement-like material.

During the season of 2010, under the supervision of archeologists and geologists, volunteers expanded this location known as the “archeological trench No. 20”. Even before this, Professor Muhamed Pašić of the Institute of Materials at the University of Zenica had established that the upper layer of the sandstone blocks had been cemented to its base. Between the two layers there was discovered a brown material which had most probably found its way there on the wind during the time of the construction of the paved terrace. Its color was indicative of what might possibly be organic material.

The Italian archeologist, Ricardo Bret, using standard archeological methods, took samples in September 2010. These samples were sent to the Institute of Physics of Silesian University of Technology at Gliwice in Poland. The head of the Radiocarbon Laboratory there, physics professor Anna Pazdur, supervised the analysis which was carried out and which established that one of the two samples taken was, indeed, made of organic material. Using the C14 radio-carbon dating method, within several weeks the results were sent to the Foundation in Sarajevo. Their findings were that this sample was of an age of 10,350 years (+/- 50 years).

This means that the process of the cementing of the upper layer onto the base layer was carried out at that time. We can therefore conclude from this that the Bosnian Pyramid of the Moon was made nearly ten and a half thousand years ago! This makes it considerably older than the cultures of Sumeria, Babylon, Egypt or ancient India. This is the latest confirmation of extremely interesting data in connection with the age of the Bosnian Pyramids.

Excellent post :flop:

I remember watching a video on this pyramid and they were waiting for the results to come back from the lab but the archeologist had other data which indicated the structure was at least 10,000 years old! Fascinating!...I think there was some kind of deal where they were trying to preserve the 3 pyramids there and they were hoping that the test results would vindicate their claims and goad the Bosnian govt into protecting them. Cant wait to see what secrets these things reveal :look: :flop:
One person CAN make a difference!- the Spirit of Mohamed Bouazizi

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 23, 2011 9:04 pm » by Newearthman

Writer

PostThu Nov 24, 2011 4:27 pm » by Andgene

Its amazing how people fail to see the significance of this amazing discovery (one of many nevertheless). I'm from Croatia which makes me relatively close to the pyramids. People here still think its a hoax or don't know anything about it at all, it's still one of those things you heard from the news while it was still fresh and being speculated about.
My efforts of getting my friends interested are failing soooooo hard.

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 24, 2011 5:47 pm » by Newearthman

andgene wrote:Its amazing how people fail to see the significance of this amazing discovery (one of many nevertheless). I'm from Croatia which makes me relatively close to the pyramids. People here still think its a hoax or don't know anything about it at all, it's still one of those things you heard from the news while it was still fresh and being speculated about.
My efforts of getting my friends interested are failing soooooo hard.

Cool, I think they're still excepting volentiers for the summer of 2012. I wish I could but I live on the opposite side of the world. :cheers:

Initiate

PostThu Nov 24, 2011 5:58 pm » by Stivheys

i've applyed to volenieer next year!!! cant wait!

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 24, 2011 6:35 pm » by Newearthman

Next