Pay With A wave

Conspirator

PostThu May 08, 2014 11:21 pm » by monica44

One step further to getting rid of cards and money, pretty soon, we will all be like the queen, who doesn't carry cash, one wave of your arm and your bills are paid, yes, those clever Aussie techs have designed a suit where it is chipped and has an inbuilt antenna built into the sleeve. It is going to revolutionize how we pay for our goods, this is just one idea being floated, and with memes like contactless payment, it is quite frightening, just another way for those in power to get rid of money and be dependant on figures on a screen, all assuming that the electricity stays on we will be fine, lose electricity and our access to our monies are lost aswell, and its another step forward [or backwards depending on outlook] to the currency of your country being replaced with credits and such like, anyway, for the whole story go to www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article ... leeve.html .. :cheers:
We are not human beings on a spiritual journey, we are spiritual beings on a human journey; Stephen Covey.

Super Moderator

PostFri May 09, 2014 1:19 am » by Slith

Does this mean if I wave at my neighbour, I might have bought a new car? A new house? Edible condoms? eheh

:headscratch:

:nails:

Canubis wrote:
i consume more hard liquor a night then all dtv together...

yet i am so god dam smart....and own this shit in my world..

Initiate

PostFri May 09, 2014 6:51 am » by Tntbw

Slith wrote:Does this mean if I wave at my neighbour, I might have bought a new car? A new house? Edible condoms? eheh

Yep, all of the above.
Seriously, how long will it be before thieves simply walk around with portable scanners and steal every credit you have? Or better yet they make it look like you bought some incriminating products and you spend the rest of your life in Gitmo. Talk about being in the wrong place at the wrong time...

Conspirator

PostFri May 09, 2014 2:35 pm » by monica44

Tntbw wrote:
Slith wrote:Does this mean if I wave at my neighbour, I might have bought a new car? A new house? Edible condoms? eheh

Yep, all of the above.
Seriously, how long will it be before thieves simply walk around with portable scanners and steal every credit you have? Or better yet they make it look like you bought some incriminating products and you spend the rest of your life in Gitmo. Talk about being in the wrong place at the wrong time...

You could be on to something there, apparently the new big thing is "Car Hacking" thieves with portable computers to unlock the cars steering etc, using the chipped key maker,for every new developementsuing modern tech it seems there are always those who can back engineer and counteract security measures to steal whatever they want. :cheers:
We are not human beings on a spiritual journey, we are spiritual beings on a human journey; Stephen Covey.

Super Moderator

PostFri May 09, 2014 2:48 pm » by The57ironman

....remember....the authorities are working hard to keep you feeling helpless...

Conspirator

PostFri May 09, 2014 4:33 pm » by monica44

The57ironman wrote:
monica44 wrote: :rtft:

http://i58.tinypic.com/14vrbsj.jpg

I have tried uploading it, keeps coming back url not recognised, and for the life of me the apparently simple task of copying and pasting eludes me, so i am stuck, never had the problem before, it all went tits up when i decided to have a change and since then never been able to get it back :oops: :cheers: though anyway.

Super Moderator

PostFri May 09, 2014 4:36 pm » by The57ironman

monica44 wrote:
The57ironman wrote:
monica44 wrote: :rtft:

http://i58.tinypic.com/14vrbsj.jpg

I have tried uploading it, keeps coming back url not recognised, and for the life of me the apparently simple task of copying and pasting eludes me, so i am stuck, never had the problem before, it all went tits up when i decided to have a change and since then never been able to get it back :oops: :cheers: though anyway.

don't give up...lol ... :arrow: avatar-upload-dtv-t92330.html

:cheers:

....remember....the authorities are working hard to keep you feeling helpless...

Conspirator

PostFri May 09, 2014 4:56 pm » by monica44

I have tried uploading it, keeps coming back url not recognised, and for the life of me the apparently simple task of copying and pasting eludes me, so i am stuck, never had the problem before, it all went tits up when i decided to have a change and since then never been able to get it back :oops: :cheers: though anyway.[/quote]

don't give up...lol ... :arrow: avatar-upload-dtv-t92330.html

.[/quote]

:love: Oh Thankyou, it appears it worked, i think, for it told me its going to take few minutes to update the files, :cheers:

Super Moderator

PostFri May 09, 2014 7:33 pm » by The57ironman

monica44 wrote:

:love: Oh Thankyou, it appears it worked, i think, for it told me its going to take few minutes to update the files, :cheers:

Super Moderator

PostFri May 09, 2014 7:40 pm » by DarkHeart

The avatar upload is a nightmare, easier to post a URL of an off site image, but if its not your image its best to copy it & put it in an image sharing site or it might just disappear.

Canubis wrote:i wont be apart of this..my wagon sails into the sun rise! but im sunset passed out for days..while jesus sleeps in your pocket...