Peaceful Palestinian Protest

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 04, 2011 12:02 am » by Rydher

Seriously Fleck, you're missing the big picture here. I'm not sure if you're doing it on purpose or you really can't grasp the concept. When you introduce religious fanaticism, it changes the whole equation. Religious beliefs trump all. You can't talk people out of killing you if they think it's their duty to their god to kill you.

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 04, 2011 12:06 am » by Flecktarn

rydher wrote:Seriously Fleck, you're missing the big picture here. I'm not sure if you're doing it on purpose or you really can't grasp the concept. When you introduce religious fanaticism, it changes the whole equation. Religious beliefs trump all. You can't talk people out of killing you if they think it's their duty to their god to kill you.

you realy have gone full retard ,,wow you know everything ,,like i said you remind me of someone who was here before ,,,,,,,,,your styles not changed
ImageImage

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 04, 2011 12:15 am » by Rydher

Please do tell. Let's see what the other half of the Hardy Boys has come up with.

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 04, 2011 12:20 am » by Flecktarn

you do know everything :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
likewise your opinion means nouthing to me,, play your game if you like ,,ill join in when i feel like it ,,,,

can i also have a six pack of bud and a pack of oreos
ImageImage

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 04, 2011 12:22 am » by Rydher

They really do have you on some good prescriptions. Enjoy! :D

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 04, 2011 12:26 am » by Flecktarn

rydher wrote:They really do have you on some good prescriptions. Enjoy! :D

do you do them at your store ???????? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
go on type something funny ,,you know you can ,,
ImageImage

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 04, 2011 12:46 am » by Mochon

flecktarn wrote:
mochon wrote:
flecktarn wrote:Image
hate breeds hate any fool can figure that out,,,,,well some can

but all the people who talk it up will you go to fight in there war ,,give your life for any of them ? its great posting videos and comments ,,how about going to fight put your money where your mouths are ,,,some how i dont think you will ,,,,

mhhh.. well i did...how bout you? id like to see u get into gaza and support them fleck....cause the fact tha t u have fought before doesnt give u any right to say that shit....countering peoples opinion doesnt help either so ur basically doing the same....now this is my war,my people...and i wont let any fucking extremist keep on not only threathning my people but making a bad name of something they dont even care to understand....would u let em? im sure not,and i respect ur opinion,but sincerelly i dont think u have read enough about that conflict or if u have not with an objective mind that is not one sided.its not america and its not israel or the west...its the very own way of life...im glad u cheer for them since they r all osamas..... :cheers:

i am well versed on the middle east and war breeds war ,i see it from all angles and the only way to stop it is to talk ,look at the british in northern ireland fighting solved nouthing except killing people till both side see sense ,,and there are still people who didnt want the fighting to stop on either side ,,fighting wars is a dirty evil painfull business ,and i dont cheer for anyone who wants to willingly take someone elses life ,,,and whos the extremist both sides goverments are as bad as each other ,,the sooner we all realise were one on earth the better ,,,ok then where do you think it will stop ,,who has to give in first ,,you know neither side will ,,it will be seen as a act of weekness ,,,so heres a reality check it will never end till the killing stops FROM EITHER SIDE ,,,it works both ways ,,and why would i want to support anyone from either side also like i said both as bad as each other ,,time to learn some new skills like talking instead of fighting ,or heres a choice go there join a side fight and die and it still carrys on,and nobody cares apart from family and loved ones who will then want revenge ,and so the cycle starts again ,the people who promote the fighting wont get there hands dirty thats what people like us are for ,,the tools of there trade

you are right and i will give u my most sincere answer.it needs to be stopped,cause like u said it wont.it is a vicious circle.saddly this is a drama novel for the rest of the world.i will be very careful with the next sentence....if neither side cant stop or replace their goverments for people who is willing to commit to stop the shooting.then it will end like u said,till the death numbers are even worse than they r right now.then that is their choice.if the world is gonna intervine they need to do this fast and loud.so im not arguing about extremism.im trying to find out how do u seem this plausible...this thousand year old grudge has breeded more hate and violence than can be acounted for.when its not about religion its about land or politicis or revenge.so religion is a big obstacle for this 2 cultures to mend the relationship.
And tolerance and respect have to be nurtured. understanding and idea exchange should b viable...but to whom...i can tell u right now despite the thousands marching on the palestinian dempnstrations inside of gaza do want peace.im sure they r as tired as the israelis if not even more.i also think they r scared.not supporting hamas in gaza could be dangerous.
i think there should be a revolution within those 2 leaderships.for the sake of their people and for the sake of the world,wich by now has to deal with this conflict too.

Initiate

PostSat Jun 04, 2011 1:00 am » by Theoracle

rydher the men on your video are fanatics .
They have decided to live in hatred and they are a large part of the middle east problem.
Peace we all want will take generations because of men, who know only hate.
I noticed the sheik at the end quoted Osama Bin Laden ,
"I pledged before Allah ,that America and its people will enjoy no security before we enjoy true security in Palestine".
I find that very interesting .

"real men are few" .to me is an admission that only a few feel as he does.

He said many other things but in my opinion these two quotes is the only ones of value.

peace and love theoracle
Peace and love theoracle

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 04, 2011 1:04 am » by Flecktarn

mochon :cheers: :hugging: :flop: :sunny:
ImageImage

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 04, 2011 1:41 am » by Perronick

boondox681 wrote:
We've been poking these people's eye for more than 100 years and now we accuse them of being violent and angry. Dude, stop pissing people off.

here's the thing..
EVERYONE has been poked for one reason or the other.fuck,i'm a native american.
that doesn't give them the 'right' to act like savages.
that's what these people are doing.
1.quit living in the past.
2.start taking some personal responsibility for your own words,acts and deeds.

something these fuckers know nothing about.

peace

Agree, nobody wants to live in the past but, have you seen the news lately? I see the very same policies and the same stupid wars as in the past. Instead of Cambodia, Korea, Vietnam we have Iraq, Afghanistan and Pakistan. Instead of Honduras, Argentina, Chile we have Bahrein, Yehmen and Libya. We have the IMF raping the 3rld world as usual, literally. The Berlin was has fallen down, but the war on terror has begun and the war on drugs keeps going. We still live in a permanent state of alarm.

Same thing with Iran. They have 2 of its inmediate neighbours (Iraq and Afghanistan) military invaded (3 if you include Kuwait) and 1 more being dronned (Pakistan). The US is all over the place and the EU keeps providing logistics and gets to test its Eurofighters and stuff in real combat once in a while (you know, to make "a buck" selling them later). We are on the same page as 50 years ago using the same lies. War = Peace and Debt = Freedom.

I can tell you one thing, this "fuckers" they are the ones in need of real peace and change and they'll be the first to react positively if there was something to react to.

PreviousNext