PostFri Jun 03, 2011 7:26 pm » by Rydher

Why be worried?

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 03, 2011 7:39 pm » by Mochon

rydher wrote:Why be worried?

Upload to Disclose.tv

Hey man i could only watch till the 40 sec mark... :vomit:

so this are the people, sorry,the poor opressed people of gaza....a peaceful protest shouldnt endorse destruction, chaos ...now if they r all osama,i hope the us and u guys realize what is it like to have these dudes living next to u,hating u all the ways imaginable....all i could say seems worthless sonce the vid speaks for itself.....
:cheers:

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 03, 2011 10:56 pm » by Flecktarn

hate breeds hate any fool can figure that out,,,,,well some can

but all the people who talk it up will you go to fight in there war ,,give your life for any of them ? its great posting videos and comments ,,how about going to fight put your money where your mouths are ,,,some how i dont think you will ,,,,
ImageImage

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 03, 2011 11:06 pm » by Perronick

The western powers have been fucking around the ME since the 19th century. Look up the Great Game http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Great_ ... guation%29 Then the Mossadegh coup, luring the USSR into Afghanistan, the Iraq - Iran war, the Kuwait cluster fuck and the invasion of Iraq, funding the Muyahedin, the support of the Saudi Prince Abdul Aziz in the foundation of Saudi Arabia as center of power and control, invasion of Afghanistan, the drone war against Pakistan, the current Libyan invasion, the stablishement and constant support of Zionism and agression, the constant harassing of Iran, ...the list is unending.

We've been poking these people's eye for more than 100 years and now we accuse them of being violent and angry. Dude, stop pissing people off.

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 03, 2011 11:19 pm » by Mochon

flecktarn wrote:Image

but all the people who talk it up will you go to fight in there war ,,give your life for any of them ? its great posting videos and comments ,,how about going to fight put your money where your mouths are ,,,some how i dont think you will ,,,,

mhhh.. well i did...how bout you? id like to see u get into gaza and support them fleck....cause the fact tha t u have fought before doesnt give u any right to say that shit....countering peoples opinion doesnt help either so ur basically doing the same....now this is my war,my people...and i wont let any fucking extremist keep on not only threathning my people but making a bad name of something they dont even care to understand....would u let em? im sure not,and i respect ur opinion,but sincerelly i dont think u have read enough about that conflict or if u have not with an objective mind that is not one sided.its not america and its not israel or the west...its the very own way of life...im glad u cheer for them since they r all osamas..... :cheers:

Master Conspirator

PostFri Jun 03, 2011 11:32 pm » by Boondox681

We've been poking these people's eye for more than 100 years and now we accuse them of being violent and angry. Dude, stop pissing people off.

here's the thing..
EVERYONE has been poked for one reason or the other.fuck,i'm a native american.
that doesn't give them the 'right' to act like savages.
that's what these people are doing.
1.quit living in the past.
2.start taking some personal responsibility for your own words,acts and deeds.

something these fuckers know nothing about.

peace
"You wanna' keep it real take a walk out your door,that's as real as it gets from the sky to the floor."

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 03, 2011 11:45 pm » by Flecktarn

mochon wrote:
flecktarn wrote:Image

mhhh.. well i did...how bout you? id like to see u get into gaza and support them fleck....cause the fact tha t u have fought before doesnt give u any right to say that shit....countering peoples opinion doesnt help either so ur basically doing the same....now this is my war,my people...and i wont let any fucking extremist keep on not only threathning my people but making a bad name of something they dont even care to understand....would u let em? im sure not,and i respect ur opinion,but sincerelly i dont think u have read enough about that conflict or if u have not with an objective mind that is not one sided.its not america and its not israel or the west...its the very own way of life...im glad u cheer for them since they r all osamas..... :cheers:

i am well versed on the middle east and war breeds war ,i see it from all angles and the only way to stop it is to talk ,look at the british in northern ireland fighting solved nouthing except killing people till both side see sense ,,and there are still people who didnt want the fighting to stop on either side ,,fighting wars is a dirty evil painfull business ,and i dont cheer for anyone who wants to willingly take someone elses life ,,,and whos the extremist both sides goverments are as bad as each other ,,the sooner we all realise were one on earth the better ,,,ok then where do you think it will stop ,,who has to give in first ,,you know neither side will ,,it will be seen as a act of weekness ,,,so heres a reality check it will never end till the killing stops FROM EITHER SIDE ,,,it works both ways ,,and why would i want to support anyone from either side also like i said both as bad as each other ,,time to learn some new skills like talking instead of fighting ,or heres a choice go there join a side fight and die and it still carrys on,and nobody cares apart from family and loved ones who will then want revenge ,and so the cycle starts again ,the people who promote the fighting wont get there hands dirty thats what people like us are for ,,the tools of there trade
ImageImage

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 03, 2011 11:52 pm » by Ironlikealion

That's right boon,and fleck like you said earlier today, every story have 2 sides , Arabs has poked
Jews in the eye centuries before there even was (modern)Israel ,the blockade is there because
of the suicide attacks and other attacks on innocent Israeli civilians ,10 k rockets and
mortars are not one rocket, simplifying this conflict is only the privilege of those that live
far away and don't really need to deal with it ,or fools that don't understand the meaning
of cause and effect .

so we can sit here and bitch about the past or we can start something new,right now ,
which leads us to the talking part ,which i already told you fleck that i agree on , but for
some reason you ignore it ,like you ignoring the fact that talks are impossible when the
hamas declares that all talks are farce . or when the PA educate their children that
there is no Israel .
Last edited by Ironlikealion on Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 03, 2011 11:55 pm » by Flecktarn

ironlikealion wrote:That's right boon,and fleck like you said earlier today, every story have 2 sides , Arabs has poked
Jews in the eye centuries before there even was Israel ,the blockade is there because
of the suicide attacks and other attacks on innocent Israeli civilians ,10 k rockets and
mortars are not one rocket, simplifying this conflict is only the privilege of those that live
far away and don't really need to deal with it ,or fools that don't understand the meaning
of cause and effect .

so we can sit here and bitch about the past or we can start something new,right now ,
which leads us to the talking part ,which i already told you fleck that i agree on , but for
some reason you ignore it ,like you ignoring the fact that talks are impossible when the
hamas declares that all talks are farce . or when the PA educate their children that
there is no Israel .

same as the ira refused to talk to the brits and the goverment refused to talk to terrorists ,,and look at it now ,,show that things can be done
ImageImage

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 03, 2011 11:57 pm » by Ironlikealion

flecktarn wrote:same as the ira refused to talk to the brits and the goverment refused to talk to terrorists ,,and look at it now ,,show that things can be done

not exactly the same situation but none the less ,
I'm looking forward for that day .

Next