Pedophile Castration Bill ‘Breakthrough’ - Russian Ombudsman

Conspirator

PostWed Feb 08, 2012 6:15 am » by Malogg

Pedophile Castration Bill ‘Breakthrough’ - Russian Ombudsman

Russian Children’s Ombudsman Pavel Astakhov on Tuesday hailed the adoption by the lower house of parliament of a bill stipulating tougher penalties for pedophiles, including chemical castration.
“The adopted presidential draft law is of course a breakthrough… but it could be improved,” Astakhov was cited by his press service as saying.
A bill toughening penalties for pedophiles, including life sentences and chemical castration, passed the third and final reading in the State Duma on Tuesday.
Under the draft law, which was proposed by the Kremlin in October and has generated much debate and revision, child sexual abusers are not eligible for parole and repeat offenders will face life sentences.
The bill has yet to be approved by the upper house of parliament, the Federation Council, before it is signed into law by the president.
Chemical castration of pedophiles is used in several countries such as Canada, Britain, France, Germany, Denmark, Israel, Norway, Sweden, Poland, as well as in some U.S. states.
Some politicians and advocacy groups claim that liberal laws and lenient courts enable too many offenders to escape punishment or to return to molesting children after serving only brief prison sentences.
Astakhov said in 2010 that 98 percent of convicted pedophiles commit new sex crimes upon release but for those who undergo chemical castration the figure is only 3 percent.

http://en.rian.ru/society/20120207/171202815.html
HAHA Image

Conspirator

PostWed Feb 08, 2012 8:28 am » by Mydogma

I'm all good with it if its a fair system, in otherwords if the poor get caserated and the rich get a good lawyer, I think would lead to classificaton and punishment porportionate to income...but all in all if the number of reofence is that high then denut away!(chemical or tin snips) whatevEr works
If you don't wake up, Your the problem, not the thief...www.cattledum.com

Conspirator

PostWed Feb 08, 2012 8:55 am » by Malogg

mydogma wrote:I'm all good with it if its a fair system, in otherwords if the poor get caserated and the rich get a good lawyer, I think would lead to classificaton and punishment porportionate to income...but all in all if the number of reofence is that high then denut away!(chemical or tin snips) whatevEr works

ALL CONVICTED PEDOS SHOULD BE CASTRATED AND I MEAN CONVICTED BY JURY NOT ALONE JUDGE(SHERIFF) AS WE ALL KNOW HOW CORRUPT THE SHERIFFS ARE IN SCOTLAND AND THE UK LETTING PEDOS AWAY TO RAPE AGAIN !!! ...

PEDO PROTECTOR
http://www.scotland-judiciary.org.uk/35 ... F-Bowen-QC
BOWEN ON THE RIGHT AND ANGIOLINI
http://scottishlaw.blogspot.com/2012/02 ... -anti.html

Might just take up Golf again GGGGGRRRRR
HAHA Image

Initiate

PostThu Sep 26, 2013 3:32 am » by Ishumble

We need castration laws in the united states

Accused Of Raping Baby

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/2 ... 89367.html

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 26, 2013 4:23 am » by RATRODROB

Mydogma wrote:I'm all good with it if its a fair system, in otherwords if the poor get caserated and the rich get a good lawyer, I think would lead to classificaton and punishment porportionate to income...but all in all if the number of reofence is that high then denut away!(chemical or tin snips) whatevEr works

Chemical or tin snips :lol: , I think you would need a chainsaw for these bad boys, look below :nails:

RRR
The more people i meet, the more i like my dog

Super Moderator

PostThu Sep 26, 2013 4:34 am » by Slith

For the record. And it had become an issue before on here, the Mods and Admin do not condone this pedo shit. Much has been taken down already. Mal, keep this to your facebook or wherever. It doesn't belong here. Please

Canubis wrote:
i consume more hard liquor a night then all dtv together...

yet i am so god dam smart....and own this shit in my world..