Pedophile Gets Caught in the Act

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 27, 2013 5:17 am » by Gloomylunatic

Pedophile Gets Caught in the Act

Upload to Disclose.tv

Rush Limbaugh read a memo on the air during his broadcast which named William Cooper " the most dangerous radio host in America." Mr Cooper considered President Bill Clinton's pronouncement the greatest compliment that he had ever received

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 27, 2013 5:28 am » by Gloomylunatic

Wow
Rush Limbaugh read a memo on the air during his broadcast which named William Cooper " the most dangerous radio host in America." Mr Cooper considered President Bill Clinton's pronouncement the greatest compliment that he had ever received

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 27, 2013 6:40 am » by Malogg

Outrageous

:cheers:
One down donkey Kenny next to go !!

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 27, 2013 6:54 am » by mediasorcery

mongrels,
actually a good idea, this kind of entrapment IS justified.
id taser them too, just for the hell of it, more than once .
should have one in every state!!
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Initiate

PostTue Aug 27, 2013 12:21 pm » by Poppa_pygar

They should Tazer their Nuts about once every 30 seconds.
If you're talking behind my back, you're in a good position to kiss my ass! Image

Initiate

PostTue Aug 27, 2013 12:44 pm » by missamandamanhattan

As a former Australian Police officer - I would have offered to be on that team - I would have worked a double shift and overtime for nothing just for the satisfaction of arresting those predators.

Baptist Minister - adults already with partners - engaged to be married - parents themselves with Children - I am not shocked but I am glad the entrapment was a success.

Pathological liars every one of them. How are Children supposed to be safe in a world with creatures like these. Thank you for posting this thread - gives me an energy boost for my current journey as a Child Abuse Whistleblower.

Much Peace - Amanda

Super Moderator

PostTue Aug 27, 2013 2:33 pm » by Spock

Super Moderator

PostTue Aug 27, 2013 2:36 pm » by Slith

I've caught this show a couple of times. Scum of the scum. My only concern is can they get off using the entrapment angle?

Notice how they cry like babies, only after they get caught

:shooting: :shooting: :shooting: :shooting: :shooting:

marnysad wrote:How to Pee a Brain Injury Rectification Involve Brain hurt

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 27, 2013 4:39 pm » by Gloomylunatic

Poppa_pygar wrote:They should Tazer their Nuts about once every 30 seconds.

In til they start foaming out the mouth they make me sick :vomit:

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 27, 2013 4:43 pm » by Gloomylunatic

missamandamanhattan wrote:As a former Australian Police officer - I would have offered to be on that team - I would have worked a double shift and overtime for nothing just for the satisfaction of arresting those predators.

Baptist Minister - adults already with partners - engaged to be married - parents themselves with Children - I am not shocked but I am glad the entrapment was a success.

Pathological liars every one of them. How are Children supposed to be safe in a world with creatures like these. Thank you for posting this thread - gives me an energy boost for my current journey as a Child Abuse Whistleblower.

Much Peace - Amanda

Thank you for posting this thread - gives me an energy boost for my current journey as a Child Abuse Whistleblower.
No problem expose this animals :bang;

Next