Pentagon's Half-Billion-Dollar PR Budget to Sell Afghan War

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 05, 2010 9:33 pm » by Icarus1

the fact that it dont make the us safer and aint worth the cost is irrelivent , the fact is that you will never take that country , our russian comrades were there for 10 years and got slaughtered and it will be the same for the us ( its funny that the taliban had practicly erradicated the growing of the poppy for opium just before team america decided the poor afghans needed democracy aint it ! )
We thought about it for a long time, "Endeavor to persevere." And when we had thought about it long enough, we declared war on the Union.

Conspirator

PostMon Sep 06, 2010 8:48 pm » by Flecktarn

we got it here in the uk ,trying to make a unpopular war popular ,,,and the thing that gets me is now as a serviceman is ,,,help for heroes ,,,were the people who fought in ww1 ww2 korea ,aiden, maylaya, northern ireland ,the falklands,bosnia ,and every other conflict not heroes ,,this to me ,stinks of goverment involvement getting the sheep on the bandwagon ,,i asked someone collecting for help for heroes who are they collecting for and they said the heroes in afghanistan ,so i asked about other conflicts since ww1 and the reply i got was ,,i dont know about them ,,,,,fucking sheep
ImageImage

Master Conspirator

PostMon Sep 06, 2010 9:03 pm » by Boondox681

Goebbels would be proud.
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Writer

PostMon Sep 06, 2010 9:14 pm » by Kdaniel

the us war machine is the terror destorys nations kills millons then seals every thing. good job berry for the change.no hope berry . :shooting: :shooting: :shooting: :ohno: :ohno:

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 07, 2010 1:47 am » by Harbin

kdaniel wrote:the us war machine is the terror destorys nations kills millons then seals every thing. good job berry for the change.no hope berry . :shooting: :shooting: :shooting: :ohno: :ohno:

Barry works for the ZOG, just the presidents of the last 80 years have, sans Kennedy, maybe.
Antiwar.com