Pentagon Scientists Use ‘Time Hole’ to Make Events Disappear

Initiate

PostThu Jan 05, 2012 9:10 pm » by Earthspirit7

Soldiers could one day conduct covert operations in complete secrecy, now that Pentagon-backed physicists have figured out how to mask entire events by distorting light.

A team at Cornell University, with support from Darpa, the Pentagon’s out-there research arm, managed to hide an event for 40 picoseconds (those are trillionths of seconds, if you’re counting). They’ve published their groundbreaking research in this week’s edition of the journal Nature.

This is the first time that scientists have succeeded in masking an event, though research teams have in recent years made remarkable strides in cloaking objects. Researchers at the University of Texas, Dallas, last year harnessed the mirage effect to make objects vanish. And in 2010, physicists at the University of St. Andrews made leaps towards using metamaterials to trick human eyes into not seeing what was right in front of them.

Masking an object entails bending light around that object. If the light doesn’t actually hit an object, then that object won’t be visible to the human eye.

Where events are concerned, concealment relies on changing the speed of light. Light that’s emitted from actions, as they happen, is what allows us to see those actions happen. Usually, that light comes in a constant flow. What Cornell researchers did, in simple terms, is tweak that ongoing flow of light — just for a mere iota of time — so that an event could transpire without being observable.

The entire experiment occurred inside a fiber optics cable. Researchers passed a beam of green light down the cable, and had it move through a lens that split the light into two frequencies, one moving slowly and the other faster. As that was happening, they shot a red laser through the beams. Since the laser “shooting” occurred during a teeny, tiny time gap, it was imperceptible.

Sure, the team’s got a ways to go before they’re able to mask 30 seconds of action, let alone several minutes. But the research certainly opens up new possibilities. For one, masking super-quick events, like those that occur with data transmission, could help conceal covert computer operations.

In the words of Nature editors, the research marks “a significant step towards full spatio-temporal cloaking.” But it could be decades before military personnel will basically be able to zap history, as it happens: According to Cornell scientists, it’d take a machine 18,600 miles long to produce a time mask that lasts a single second
http://www.wired.com/dangerroom/2012/01 ... more-68739
First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they attack you, and then you win. ~ Gandhi.. {“Change your mind and your butt will follow.” ■handing you proof on a silver platter is not a viable option}

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 05, 2012 9:16 pm » by Evildweeb

earthspirit7 wrote: But it could be decades before military personnel will basically be able to zap history, as it happens: According to Cornell scientists, it’d take a machine 18,600 miles long to produce a time mask that lasts a single second

Believe me when I say, if they're thinking about it, they'll pull it off some day.

Not today, tomorrow or next month.......but don't be surprised by the advances in technology as they move towards this one thing.

These guys feel no pity or remorse and will never stop, ever.....lol

cheers

Beer acquisition continues up to the point of some form of saturation and is driven on a course directed by the path of least resistance to the fridge

Initiate

PostThu Jan 05, 2012 9:29 pm » by Earthspirit7

evildweeb wrote:
earthspirit7 wrote: But it could be decades before military personnel will basically be able to zap history, as it happens: According to Cornell scientists, it’d take a machine 18,600 miles long to produce a time mask that lasts a single second

Believe me when I say, if they're thinking about it, they'll pull it off some day.

Not today, tomorrow or next month.......but don't be surprised by the advances in technology as they move towards this one thing.

cheers

IMHO, I think they have already developed this tech, but as usual only want us to know just so much so that is how media is reporting it.
First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they attack you, and then you win. ~ Gandhi.. {“Change your mind and your butt will follow.” ■handing you proof on a silver platter is not a viable option}

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 05, 2012 9:32 pm » by Fatbastard

earthspirit7 wrote:
evildweeb wrote:

IMHO, I think they have already developed this tech, but as usual only want us to know just so much so that is how media is reporting it.

cheers

Once again. Eartspirit7. hypothesis.
"Senator. I am not now, nor have I ever been, an oil trader, and neither has anyone on my behalf. I have never seen a barrel of oil, owned one, bought one, sold one, and neither has anyone on my behalf."

Initiate

PostThu Jan 05, 2012 9:45 pm » by Earthspirit7

fatbastard wrote:
earthspirit7 wrote:But it could be decades before military personnel will basically be able to zap history, as it happens: According to Cornell scientists, it’d take a machine 18,600 miles long to produce a time mask that lasts a single second

cheers
[/quote]
Once again. Eartspirit7. hypothesis.[/quote]

maybe and maybe not !! What about all the applied for patents{4000} that they are using and hiding from us. What about all the tech they got from the UFOs they shot down and have at Area 51, Dulce, etc ? They hide so very much from us...no tranparency from them.

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 05, 2012 10:24 pm » by Flecktarn

evildweeb wrote:

cheers

but just think if they pull it off there will be no today or tomorrow just time they can manipulate
ImageImage

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 05, 2012 10:41 pm » by Jet17

publicly this is many decades from obvious application.

Black project wise.......................?

something to keep aware about.
*View my post history under former usernames: JetXVII, Epicfailure, Slamgunshark*

DJ Jesus died for your Spins!

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 05, 2012 10:50 pm » by Will69ease

If I was to travel back in time to tell myself that it was possible to do so, I still wouldn't believe it.

Super Moderator

PostThu Jan 05, 2012 10:53 pm » by domdabears

I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Initiate

PostThu Jan 05, 2012 11:44 pm » by Earthspirit7

[
maybe and maybe not !! What about all the applied for patents{4000} that they are using and hiding from us. What about all the tech they got from the UFOs they shot down and have at Area 51, Dulce, etc ? They hide so very much from us...no tranparency from them.[/quote]

THE WORLD OF FREE ENERGY
None of these technologies have made it to the consumer market as an article of commerce, however. Exactly why this is true will be discussed shortly

Four Invisible Forces

There are four gigantic forces that have worked together to create this situation. To say that there is and has been a conspiracy to suppress this technology only leads to a superficial understanding of the world, and it places the blame for this completely outside of ourselves. Our willingness to remain ignorant and actionless in the face of this situation has always been interpreted by two of these forces as implied consent. So, besides a non-demanding public, what are the other forces that are impeding the availability of free energy technology?

1. Free energy technology changes the value of money. The wealthiest families and the issuers of credit do not want any competition. It's that simple. They want to maintain their current monopoly control of the money supply. For them, free energy technology is not just something to suppress, it must be permanently forbidden!

2, The second force operating to postpone the public availability of free energy technology is national governments. The problem here is not so much related to competition in the printing of currency, but in the maintenance of national security. The fact is, the world out there is a jungle, and humans can be counted upon to be very cruel, dishonest, and sneaky. It is government's job to provide for the common defense. For this, police powers are delegated by the executive branch of government to enforce "the rule of law." Most of us who consent to the rule of law do so because we believe it is the right thing to do, for our own benefit. There are always a few individuals, however, that believe that their own benefit is best served by behavior that does not voluntarily conform to the generally agreed upon social order. These people choose to operate outside of the rule of law and are considered outlaws, criminals, subversives, traitors, revolutionaries, or terrorists.

3. The third force operating to postpone the public availability of free energy technology consists of the group of deluded inventors and out right charlatans and con men. On the periphery of the extraordinary scientific breakthroughs that constitute the real free energy technologies, lies a shadow world of unexplained anomalies, marginal inventions and unscrupulous promoters. The first two forces have constantly used the media to promote the worst examples of this group, to distract the public's attention and to discredit the real breakthroughs by associating them with the obvious frauds.
So, the third force postponing the public availability of free energy technology is delusion and dishonesty within the movement itself. The motivations are self-aggrandizement, greed, want of power over others, and a false sense of self-importance. The weapons used are lying, cheating, the "bait and switch" con, self-delusion and arrogance combined with lousy science

4, The fourth force operating to postpone the public availability of free energy technology is all of the rest of us. It may be easy to see how narrow and selfish the motivations of the other forces are, but actually, these motivations are still very much alive in each of us as well. Like the Wealthiest Families, don't we each secretly harbor illusions of false superiority, and the want to control others instead of ourselves? Also, wouldn't you "sell out" if the price were high enough, say, take a million dollars, cash, today? Or like the governments, don't we each want to ensure our own survival? If caught in the middle of a full, burning theater, do you panic and push all of the weaker people out of the way in a mad, scramble for the door? Or like the deluded inventor, don't we trade a comfortable illusion once in a while for an uncomfortable fact? And don't we like to think more of ourselves than others give us credit for? Or don't we still fear the unknown, even if it promises a great reward?

rest of article here:
http://www.fourwinds10.net/siterun_data ... 1325690889

Next