Are People Now Starting To See And Film Planet X ?

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 13, 2011 6:50 pm » by Truthdefender

kerrblur2 wrote:Sav glad to see u brought back the bouncing boobs lol. i remember when they made u take it out! lol.
there is no planet X or cross path planet, they said we were suppose to see it last year. but not yet! I used to be a believer in that garbage, now im not.

But I believe in something maybe happening in october this year or some major sun activity next year but thats about it.

lol besides lets see if our friends from the skies are going to intervein, and help. be a good time to reveal themselves to use right?

There are no friendlies in our skies.

Upload to Disclose.tv

In Christ are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge

Master Conspirator
Location: Packing my stuff and moving to Denver like you should be doing

PostThu Jul 14, 2011 3:51 pm » by Savwafair2012

FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Master Conspirator
Location: Packing my stuff and moving to Denver like you should be doing

PostThu Jul 14, 2011 3:54 pm » by Savwafair2012

FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 15, 2011 1:38 am » by Chronicnerd

Check your Sun/Moon chart... that Hawii footage (look at the date and use any astronomy viewing application to move everything to that date and time) is the Moon...

I got tricked by that footage too... the reason? After looking over this particular footage I realized the person who did it knew enough about two things to make this footage work:

1.) Video photography and wide angle lenses: The camera was positioned at the right inclination and height to produce the best "flares" from both the Sun and the Moon. This is why they both are so bright you can't really see the outline of either one...
2.) Knowledge of the moon's cycles and when the moon would be rising just before the Sun...in Hawaii it happened to be on the exact day they shot the footage.

It is a good trick...but in the end (trust me...check any astronomy simulation) the moon rises before the sun and is in a position relative to Hawii to give a nice "flare". The reason why the first "sun" (which is the moon) looks so big at first (coming from left side) is due to the lens that was used...wide angle...very wide...and it creates a "fish eye" effect... so as the moon moves more towards the center of the camera's lens it looks "smaller"...because of the fish-eye lens being used...and much larger and brighter as it first enters from the left.

I freaked for the first hour or two when I saw this video...but after consulting with some friends who are heavy duty astronomy buffs...they basically laughed at me...and pointed me in the right direction...

It is the moon... :)

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 15, 2011 1:46 am » by Cwmman

boondox681 wrote:
ahh nothing makes bad news better like some jiggly juggs.

you got that shit right!

:flop:

Thankyou for that :flop:
You can always count on Americans to do the right thing—
after they’ve tried everything else.
Winston Churchill.

Previous