Are People Now Starting To See And Film Planet X ?

Master Conspirator
Location: Packing my stuff and moving to Denver like you should be doing

PostMon Jul 11, 2011 4:19 pm » by Savwafair2012

Upload to Disclose.tv

Oh Shizzzzzzzzzit!! :nails:
FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 11, 2011 4:26 pm » by Zer0

Why are the colors inverted... that shit could be anything.
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Initiate

PostMon Jul 11, 2011 4:31 pm » by Vertigo

invert them again and you should be able to see a sunset...

PostMon Jul 11, 2011 4:37 pm » by Takeme2urdealer

@Conspirator, first off awesome fair use image my man, ahh nothing makes bad news better like some jiggly juggs. Second, interesting video. Ive seen too many videos were someone is standing at walmart filming one of the morning planets. Keep at it!

Master Conspirator

PostMon Jul 11, 2011 4:42 pm » by Boondox681

ahh nothing makes bad news better like some jiggly juggs.

you got that shit right!

:flop:
"You wanna' keep it real take a walk out your door,that's as real as it gets from the sky to the floor."

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 11, 2011 7:25 pm » by Kerrblur2

Sav glad to see u brought back the bouncing boobs lol. i remember when they made u take it out! lol.
there is no planet X or cross path planet, they said we were suppose to see it last year. but not yet! I used to be a believer in that garbage, now im not.

But I believe in something maybe happening in october this year or some major sun activity next year but thats about it.

lol besides lets see if our friends from the skies are going to intervein, and help. be a good time to reveal themselves to use right?
http://www.disclose.tv/forum/the-smokey-god-audio-book-t86832.html
The autobiography of olaf Jenson and his journey to the inner earth.

Initiate

PostMon Jul 11, 2011 7:44 pm » by Rahkriga

Wow...this is soooo freaking lame!!! Ok..guys..lets do an experiment. I want you guys to take you iphones, androids, or whatever cellphone camera you have...take a direct picture of the sun. You will clearly see that the sun looks black. Thats because our simple little camera phones cant take in all the light the sun gives off. This phone trick was used years ago to say it was nibiru and it was debunked fast. Everyone of you can easily debunk the crap. Also..if examine where these people say "nibiru" is...they never match up....its like..if its real..nibiru is zipping around our earth like a damn humming bird..like it has no orbit. wooow..this just doesnt make sense and I cant believe this got posted like it was something real.

Like I said..just take a regular picture of the sun with your cell phone and the resulting pic WILL be identical to this post

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 11, 2011 8:07 pm » by Chronicnerd

savwafair2012 wrote:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Oh Shizzzzzzzzzit!! :nails:

This is a flare... you can actually see the elements of the flare as they zoom in at the very start with the starting flare element to the left of the sun. This is based on reflections both within the camera, the location of the person recording it, and finally the humidity between the person recording the footage and the line of sight of the Sun.

To put other potential misconceptions to rest, if one goes to the NASA orbit simulator and looks up Elenin (2010 X1):
http://ssd.jpl.nasa.gov/sbdb.cgi?sstr=2010+X1&orb=1
You will see that Elenin (I know this thread is not implying this...but just in case anyone could possibly think that Elenin and the Sun could be viewed from the same vantage point) is to the left of the Earth and the Sun is directly in front of the Earth (relative to Earth and Elenin). Since the Earth rotates counter clockwise, we can quickly see that the only time to view Elenin (North and South poles will be different) will be in the *EVENING*...as in between 8pm and 12am depending upon your time zone.

So... that is a nice inverted video of the Sun...and that is about it... :)

:sunny:

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 11, 2011 10:14 pm » by Kerrblur2

despite what i just said i have to say when i was living in maui, hawaii..... during a massive forest fire. i was stuck in traffic and with the smoke blocking the sun i did take this photo..... it was with a basic flip phone - there was absolutely no glare or anything because the massive fire had smoke all over the skies! now this is a very interesting image.

if someone can please post the image directly on this thread thatd be great, i forgot how to do it,
http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewphoto ... =Kerrblur2
http://www.disclose.tv/forum/the-smokey-god-audio-book-t86832.html
The autobiography of olaf Jenson and his journey to the inner earth.

Master Conspirator
Location: Packing my stuff and moving to Denver like you should be doing

PostMon Jul 11, 2011 10:20 pm » by Savwafair2012

This is pertty damn cool thanks for the add
FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Next