People Who Count

Master Conspirator

PostFri Feb 24, 2012 12:30 am » by Cornbread714

I've been thinking a lot about population and useless breeders lately.

When I hear about a 9 year old dying from punishment administered by an adult who had another baby while being charged for the first one's death, I start praying to the goddamn Georgia Guidestones.

YES, let's reduce the population now - VOLUNTARILY.

Let's quit making Mini-Me's until we figure out how to fix the shit we've gotten ourselves into.

It's simple and easy - USE BIRTH CONTROL.

Do not create any more rug rats for the next half century or so, privileged or otherwise - starting now.

If there becomes a shortage of humans, say, 90 years from now, there will be no problem in replenishing the stock.

In agriculture, you must let the fields grow fallow every now and then - one season of no planting enriches the soil...
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Conspirator

PostFri Feb 24, 2012 12:36 am » by E6722maj

no kids here. one of me is more than enough

whatever

Master Conspirator

PostFri Feb 24, 2012 12:38 am » by Cornbread714

There are people who count - Marie Colvin was one of them.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/artic ... ds-newsxml

She was the real thing.

Super Moderator

PostFri Feb 24, 2012 12:38 am » by domdabears

I agree with the world needs to be depopulated.

Sorry, but I do.
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Conspirator

PostFri Feb 24, 2012 12:40 am » by Aragajag

Suicide machines like Futurama or a kit from the Children of Men style? I have a few more people to annoy yet before I go. A mate of mine reckons he will get a bottle of nitrogen if he decides to take his own life to gas himself with, reckons the narcosis will be quiet pleasant.
'Gee, I wish we had one of them Doomsday Machines, Stainsey..' General "Buck" Turgidson

Conspirator

PostFri Feb 24, 2012 12:41 am » by Eldorado

Go Bill Gates Go...can I get some polio vaccines over here please.......STAT :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cornbread...are you a farmer?? Farmers produce life and sustenance...this thread ties in population control with farming somehow??

the earth replenishes itself periodically, through flooding and heavier rains, bringing the sediment and minerals from the mountains, made of rock.

the fact about over farming the land is an issue, but there is also crop rotation, as well as substituting crops into the regular routines of growing veggies.....IE ...HEMP....which naturally brings the nutrients to the upper layers of soil from its deep rooting nature....also good for areas that are eroding due to heavier rains and/or clearcutting. Leaves a good nutrient based waste after harvesting, to compost into soils through tilling......

anyone who farms with manure is in deep shit!!! No Lies....anyone who thinks that digestive waste from a cow or other animal brings about life is backward and illogical.....especially seeing as the waste is being seen as a major cause of pollution in the rivers, streams, and lakes across the world......runoff from the sewer in a city is considered a bio hazard.....I think that there is a reasonable solution to using shit to bring about fertility to the soil......

maybe im a naturalist, maybe im tired of eating sewage for dinner?
“The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come. When in a state of security he does not forget the possibility of ruin.” Confucius (551 BC - 479 BC)

Master Conspirator

PostFri Feb 24, 2012 12:43 am » by Cornbread714

domdabears wrote:I agree with the world needs to be depopulated.

Sorry, but I do.

And we can do it without killing anyone - JUST USE RUBBERS FOR THE NEXT 50 YEARS.

Simple...

Conspirator

PostFri Feb 24, 2012 12:43 am » by Eldorado

I dont understand how you can get tied up with wanting to control the population.....

these all sound like petty opinions about your own theories on why you have to wait in line every time you go to use the "Public" restroom.
“The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come. When in a state of security he does not forget the possibility of ruin.” Confucius (551 BC - 479 BC)

Super Moderator

PostFri Feb 24, 2012 12:45 am » by The57ironman

i know , i know....

......we can put flouride in everyones water so they'll calm down and take the vaccine....

or we can kill them with cancer in their foodstuffs...

or better yet , we can spray the air with chemicals to give them cancer....... :mrcool:

Obama Misses 60% of Security Briefings... and Blames Intelligence Community?Image

Master Conspirator

PostFri Feb 24, 2012 12:47 am » by Cornbread714

eldorado wrote:Go Bill Gates Go...can I get some polio vaccines over here please.......STAT :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cornbread...are you a farmer?? Farmers produce life and sustenance...this thread ties in population control with farming somehow??

the earth replenishes itself periodically, through flooding and heavier rains, bringing the sediment and minerals from the mountains, made of rock.

the fact about over farming the land is an issue, but there is also crop rotation, as well as substituting crops into the regular routines of growing veggies.....IE ...HEMP....which naturally brings the nutrients to the upper layers of soil from its deep rooting nature....also good for areas that are eroding due to heavier rains and/or clearcutting. Leaves a good nutrient based waste after harvesting, to compost into soils through tilling......

anyone who farms with manure is in deep shit!!! No Lies....anyone who thinks that digestive waste from a cow or other animal brings about life is backward and illogical.....especially seeing as the waste is being seen as a major cause of pollution in the rivers, streams, and lakes across the world......runoff from the sewer in a city is considered a bio hazard.....I think that there is a reasonable solution to using shit to bring about fertility to the soil......

maybe im a naturalist, maybe im tired of eating sewage for dinner?

Sorry, but shit is natural, unavoidable and part of healthy soil, whether you like thinking about it or not.

Next