Peoria Mob Yells “Kill All The White People”

Writer

PostMon Jun 27, 2011 3:34 pm » by Pageshyy

lowsix wrote:No, the message to humanity is:

Sharpton and his other lackey bullshit comunity leaders better square the fuck up
and address this shit before the fed-up white mob does.

Has shit to do with politics,
and EVERYTHING to do with reverse racism against whites
which is overtly and covertly encouraged...

And until these weak willed pieces of shit address their own community,
nothing will change and the backlash IS absolutely, undoubtedly coming if they dont.

That's a fact.

People are afraid of being called racist for stating these facts in open and political and educational forums, but after a while, the fear of white america, for this kinda shit, (and I mean it) they will rise up and start lashing back. Im getting sick of it.

They utterly destroyed the east coast a few weeks ago with riots and shit...every resort town on the east coast was having to brace for the wave of black crime and gang attacks and flash mobs. Highlighted every week on drudge, but you never hear a PEEP out of jackson or Sharpton or any of them.... and i dont give a fuck how that sounds to say it because its true.

Somebody better reel it in.

I agree with ya there low...
perfect way to make a police state.. call marshal law.( when the people get fed up with all this hate bull shit ) . and Obama is in like flin for the 2012 elections.. cause there wont be any elections if that happens..
seems to be all set up for that..!!

Master Conspirator

PostMon Jun 27, 2011 4:05 pm » by Boondox681

are throwing away billions on dangerous body scanners and tsa grope squads,

have you guys read the story from over the weekend about the 95 year old lady in a wheelchair being forced to remove her adult diaper at the airport?
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Initiate

PostMon Jun 27, 2011 4:11 pm » by Ladysphinx

Well that's Karma for you
I Don't suffer from insanity, I love every moment of it

Super Moderator

PostMon Jun 27, 2011 4:19 pm » by domdabears

boondox681 wrote:
are throwing away billions on dangerous body scanners and tsa grope squads,

have you guys read the story from over the weekend about the 95 year old lady in a wheelchair being forced to remove her adult diaper at the airport?

Yeah I posted it here yesterday.
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Super Moderator

PostMon Jun 27, 2011 4:23 pm » by domdabears

ladysphinx wrote:Well that's Karma for you

Karma? you're just ignorant.

How bout Karma on your own people for selling your own people to the dutch who sold 'em here?
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 27, 2011 4:41 pm » by Ironlikealion

no dom i think she means this :

the-real-truth-behind-south-africa-t52409.html

Super Moderator

PostMon Jun 27, 2011 4:44 pm » by domdabears

ironlikealion wrote:no dom i think she means this :

the-real-truth-behind-south-africa-t52409.html

Oh.
lol my bad.

Sometimes reading something someone writes get's mixed up, because there's no direction or tone.
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Writer

PostMon Jun 27, 2011 5:09 pm » by rvtruth

Maybe someone can educate not being an American. Is this a site for Neo Nazis? Be glad it is not reminiscent of 1960's america where there were open KKK in congress and every state department all over your country burning primary school girls in churches. Last time I was in the states (2008) I didn't see any decomposing white guys in nooses swinging from trees, left to rot as an example for the others!

A group of racist black thugs with no political power or firearms that only fill up one street is NOT an indication of every black american looking to destroy all things white. Stop being paranoid arse holes and the whole world won't think you are.

The local issues in this backwater place should be addressed by the communities leaders, police and council, find out why there are so many disenfranchised people who have a problem with race (Black,White or indifferent), as these occurences are usually based on some event or sense of injustice. Not a reason for country wide or global race wars. It still amazes me that a 1st world country is so uncomfortable with having a mixed race president, he is half white after all!!! Obviously not white enough!!!

Writer

PostMon Jun 27, 2011 6:21 pm » by Brian08

the post from they live (eight posts above) is spot on...i urge members to re- read it and take note!...the black youth will be the new "brown shirts" they will be used as the federal "muscle" when the shtf!!!..(remember obama, calling for a new interal civilian security force, just as strong as the military?...well the black african/americans will be that force!..this (black army) of ruthless vicious thugs will gleefully round up all white people daring to protest...(payback for slavery, cracker!!!)....

theylive,.... is also spot on about multiculture... early in the twentieth century, the zionist jews wrote how they needed to once and for all,.. destroy the "white" race ...this would be acheived through interbreeding, with inferior racial types..(blacks)...they enabled a plan after ww2 to push forward the image of the black race through.. sport, movies, tv dramas ect......gradually,.. over time, blacks would become acceptable to the general white population. white women especially, would find the black male exciting, and desirable, (compared to dull staid white men!!) ..

to bring it up to date...the the zionist jews masterplan has worked out better than they could have ever imagined..the black race..has been placed on a cultural and political pedestal, the white race..shackled by decades of political correctness,have literally "self censored" themselves from speaking out!!..cries of racist or anti semectic..are like garlic to a vampire..to the white race, so we simply run away from the issue!!

the white race, will have to make a stark choice very soon..and call a spade a spade..(no pun intended)...or we will be a footnote in a new zionist world order ..when the blacks have finally marched us all into the fema death camps....then, they themselves will be exterminated!!..as the zionist jews despise them above all other races!!..

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 27, 2011 6:35 pm » by Phaeton

domdabears wrote:Image

A mob of African-American male youths terrorized White residents of Peoria, Illinois as they shouted “kill all the White people” while rioting in the downtown area late Saturday night

Eyewitness Paul Wilkinson, president of the Altamont Park Neighborhood Association, wrote the following account in the Peoria Chroncile:

Tonight, around 11 p.m., a group of at least 60-70 African American youth marched down one of the side streets (W. Thrush) to the 4 lane main drag (Sheridan). They were yelling threats to white residents. Things such as we need to kill alll the white people around here. They were physically intimidating anyone calling for help from the police. They were surrounding cars. Cars on the main drag had to slam on their brakes to either avoid the youth blocking not only all four lanes, but a large section of the side street as well. fights were breaking out among them. They were rushing residents who looked out their doors, going on to porches, yelling threats to people calling the police for help.

Cars were doing U turns on the streets just to avoid the mob, mostly male. One youth stated his grandfather was white and several assaulted him on the spot. One police officer answered the call. The youth split into two large groups, one heading north, the other south. They were also yelling racial threats to the police officer but he was outnumbered. Another police car did not show up until after the youth finally dispersed and the patty wagon (van) also eventually showed up.

Residents are very shaken, both black and white alike. This is the fifth large mob action in about a month with smaller groups of 10-12 are out threatening children and adults a few evenings a week or later into the night. The times vary, even occuring during the day. In talking to the police officer, they are short staffed. Residents were advised to simply keep inside and to lock their doors. In other words buckle down, it’s not even safe to sit on your porch or go into your yards.

Saturday’s incident follows a string of Black-on-White hate crime attacks over the last several weeks. Three African-American teens were arrested on June 10 for assaulting two White teenagers earlier that week, reports The Chicago Tribune. The three arrested were part of a larger group that went on a wilding spree responsilbe for four attacks on Tuesday night.

One victim, Krzysztof Wilkowski, told The Chicago Tribune he was hit so hard in the head with a baseball bat that it knocked the motorscooter helmet he was wearing off.

The weekend before, at least 20 African-American youths were arrested in connection with robberies and disturbances involving multiple people in the Near North District, police said.
http://www.therightperspective.org/2011 ... te-people/

Upload to Disclose.tv

Helter Skelter?
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music"
"All our science measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - yet, in contemporary consensus, its the most precious thing we have"

Upload to Disclose.tv

PreviousNext