Peoria Mob Yells “Kill All The White People”

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 27, 2011 6:41 pm » by Tuor10

domdabears wrote:Image

A mob of African-American male youths terrorized White residents of Peoria, Illinois as they shouted “kill all the White people” while rioting in the downtown area late Saturday night

Eyewitness Paul Wilkinson, president of the Altamont Park Neighborhood Association, wrote the following account in the Peoria Chroncile:

Tonight, around 11 p.m., a group of at least 60-70 African American youth marched down one of the side streets (W. Thrush) to the 4 lane main drag (Sheridan). They were yelling threats to white residents. Things such as we need to kill alll the white people around here. They were physically intimidating anyone calling for help from the police. They were surrounding cars. Cars on the main drag had to slam on their brakes to either avoid the youth blocking not only all four lanes, but a large section of the side street as well. fights were breaking out among them. They were rushing residents who looked out their doors, going on to porches, yelling threats to people calling the police for help.

Cars were doing U turns on the streets just to avoid the mob, mostly male. One youth stated his grandfather was white and several assaulted him on the spot. One police officer answered the call. The youth split into two large groups, one heading north, the other south. They were also yelling racial threats to the police officer but he was outnumbered. Another police car did not show up until after the youth finally dispersed and the patty wagon (van) also eventually showed up.

Residents are very shaken, both black and white alike. This is the fifth large mob action in about a month with smaller groups of 10-12 are out threatening children and adults a few evenings a week or later into the night. The times vary, even occuring during the day. In talking to the police officer, they are short staffed. Residents were advised to simply keep inside and to lock their doors. In other words buckle down, it’s not even safe to sit on your porch or go into your yards.

Saturday’s incident follows a string of Black-on-White hate crime attacks over the last several weeks. Three African-American teens were arrested on June 10 for assaulting two White teenagers earlier that week, reports The Chicago Tribune. The three arrested were part of a larger group that went on a wilding spree responsilbe for four attacks on Tuesday night.

One victim, Krzysztof Wilkowski, told The Chicago Tribune he was hit so hard in the head with a baseball bat that it knocked the motorscooter helmet he was wearing off.

The weekend before, at least 20 African-American youths were arrested in connection with robberies and disturbances involving multiple people in the Near North District, police said.
http://www.therightperspective.org/2011 ... te-people/

Upload to Disclose.tv

The local residents should have just ran them over.
A similar thing happened in Britain in a place called Brixton. I recall my dad telling me that he ran a few refractory thugs over when they tried to attack him and my mum in his car.
If such threats are being openly used, one has the right to defend themselves IMO.

Writer

PostWed Dec 07, 2011 5:16 am » by Wizard1313

This is why the police need machine guns to blast these thugs!

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 07, 2011 10:18 am » by Harbin

lowsix wrote:No, the message to humanity is:

Sharpton and his other lackey bullshit comunity leaders better square the fuck up
and address this shit before the fed-up white mob does.

Has shit to do with politics,
and EVERYTHING to do with reverse racism against whites
which is overtly and covertly encouraged...

And until these weak willed pieces of shit address their own community,
nothing will change and the backlash IS absolutely, undoubtedly coming if they dont.

That's a fact.

People are afraid of being called racist for stating these facts in open and political and educational forums, but after a while, the fear of white america, for this kinda shit, (and I mean it) they will rise up and start lashing back. Im getting sick of it.

They utterly destroyed the east coast a few weeks ago with riots and shit...every resort town on the east coast was having to brace for the wave of black crime and gang attacks and flash mobs. Highlighted every week on drudge, but you never hear a PEEP out of jackson or Sharpton or any of them.... and i dont give a fuck how that sounds to say it because its true.

Somebody better reel it in.

Nobody can reel it in, as it can't even be talked about in an open and rational manner.
Why ?
Because of Social Marxist political thought and speech control, the brainchild of leftist Jews.

All the western countries are victims of the same ideology.
Antiwar.com

Super Moderator

PostWed Dec 07, 2011 11:46 am » by Spock

harbin wrote:Nobody can reel it in, as it can't even be talked about in an open and rational manner.
Why ?
Because of Social Marxist political thought and speech control, the brainchild of leftist Jews.

Except I don't believe it's a set agenda of any kind, no doubt there are leftist Jews involved, it's an ideological push more than anything else, regardless of the race of person involved.

Look at the thread about saving 5 people from a train but killing 1 in the process, and the different answers given. That's a good illustration of the capacity for one's reasoning. It seems the more liberal someone is, the more they are likely to do nothing because the rationalize information that is not available and build their response around hypotheticals not based in fact. Where the more conservative would make a seemingly easy decision based on the immediate available facts. The result. The conservative mind saves 5 and kills 1. The liberal mind doesn't react and withdraws from the decision, becomes complacent and justifies it, eventually rabidly backing up their decision to kill the 5 and save the 1.

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 07, 2011 4:59 pm » by 99socks

spock wrote:
harbin wrote:Nobody can reel it in, as it can't even be talked about in an open and rational manner.
Why ?

Except I don't believe it's a set agenda of any kind, no doubt there are leftist Jews involved, it's an ideological push more than anything else, regardless of the race of person involved.

Look at the thread about saving 5 people from a train but killing 1 in the process, and the different answers given. That's a good illustration of the capacity for one's reasoning. It seems the more liberal someone is, the more they are likely to do nothing because the rationalize information that is not available and build their response around hypotheticals not based in fact. Where the more conservative would make a seemingly easy decision based on the immediate available facts. The result. The conservative mind saves 5 and kills 1. The liberal mind doesn't react and withdraws from the decision, becomes complacent and justifies it, eventually rabidly backing up their decision to kill the 5 and save the 1.

It's shit like this that keeps me from permanently leaving DTV.

Fuck you, you wonderfully fucking brilliant asshole! :hell:

I mean that affectionately.
I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

http://thethinkingapostate.ghost.io/

Super Moderator

PostWed Dec 07, 2011 5:13 pm » by Spock

:love:

Super Moderator

PostWed Dec 07, 2011 5:13 pm » by -Marduk-

99socks wrote:It's shit like this that keeps me from permanently leaving DTV.

So?

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 07, 2011 5:13 pm » by Harbin

99socks wrote:
spock wrote:
Why ?

It's shit like this that keeps me from permanently leaving DTV.

Spockster seems to be willfully ignoring cause and effect.
Antiwar.com

Super Moderator

PostWed Dec 07, 2011 5:56 pm » by Spock

harbin wrote:Spockster seems to be willfully ignoring cause and effect.

Even bringing up cause and effect as a viable reason behind an act such as this is nothing more than misplacing blame onto something invisible and non existent in order to justify personal actions.

You may as well say the mob were the true victims being manipulated into aimless chants of "kill the white people" because of evil jews.

So, bullshit to cause and effect. It is personal responsibility and lack or morals mixed with a thuggish entitlement attitude.

They all need the shit kicked out of them.

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 07, 2011 6:05 pm » by Constabul

99socks wrote:It's shit like this that keeps me from permanently leaving DTV.

Happy holidays sock
:cheers:

PreviousNext