Peoria Mob Yells “Kill All The White People”

Super Moderator

PostMon Jun 27, 2011 5:15 am » by domdabears

A mob of African-American male youths terrorized White residents of Peoria, Illinois as they shouted “kill all the White people” while rioting in the downtown area late Saturday night

Eyewitness Paul Wilkinson, president of the Altamont Park Neighborhood Association, wrote the following account in the Peoria Chroncile:

Tonight, around 11 p.m., a group of at least 60-70 African American youth marched down one of the side streets (W. Thrush) to the 4 lane main drag (Sheridan). They were yelling threats to white residents. Things such as we need to kill alll the white people around here. They were physically intimidating anyone calling for help from the police. They were surrounding cars. Cars on the main drag had to slam on their brakes to either avoid the youth blocking not only all four lanes, but a large section of the side street as well. fights were breaking out among them. They were rushing residents who looked out their doors, going on to porches, yelling threats to people calling the police for help.

Cars were doing U turns on the streets just to avoid the mob, mostly male. One youth stated his grandfather was white and several assaulted him on the spot. One police officer answered the call. The youth split into two large groups, one heading north, the other south. They were also yelling racial threats to the police officer but he was outnumbered. Another police car did not show up until after the youth finally dispersed and the patty wagon (van) also eventually showed up.

Residents are very shaken, both black and white alike. This is the fifth large mob action in about a month with smaller groups of 10-12 are out threatening children and adults a few evenings a week or later into the night. The times vary, even occuring during the day. In talking to the police officer, they are short staffed. Residents were advised to simply keep inside and to lock their doors. In other words buckle down, it’s not even safe to sit on your porch or go into your yards.

Saturday’s incident follows a string of Black-on-White hate crime attacks over the last several weeks. Three African-American teens were arrested on June 10 for assaulting two White teenagers earlier that week, reports The Chicago Tribune. The three arrested were part of a larger group that went on a wilding spree responsilbe for four attacks on Tuesday night.

One victim, Krzysztof Wilkowski, told The Chicago Tribune he was hit so hard in the head with a baseball bat that it knocked the motorscooter helmet he was wearing off.

The weekend before, at least 20 African-American youths were arrested in connection with robberies and disturbances involving multiple people in the Near North District, police said.
http://www.therightperspective.org/2011 ... te-people/

Upload to Disclose.tv

I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 27, 2011 5:22 am » by Mediasorcerer

meanwhile,shitface obama and that retarded lemon who runs hinterland security,are throwing away billions on dangerous body scanners and tsa grope squads,but we cant put money into places where its rteally needed,that would be actually constructive,and it would ruin the plan weve got to break americas back to get a police state,wouldnt it,< feeling safer now?? hahaha.
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Writer

PostMon Jun 27, 2011 5:54 am » by Theylive2012

would it surprise anyone to revisit the lessons of Mao? a peasant uprising

these thugs are exactly the foot soldiers Obama needs to get a dictatorship, and it's become obvious that he's there for a very specific reason, they invested a lot in this guy, the whole messiah worship, the birth certificate.

nothing happens by accident, especially how black youth have been trained to be like snarling dogs against whitey, which is exactly the base that's waking up to the NWO, the only base who really cares, and historically the only people that have successfully thrown off chains of tyranny throughout the ages

so it makes sense to see there has been only multicultural campaigns in europe, america, australia, NZ, Canada...for that specific reason, to weaken the group most likely to successfully oppose a New World Order

There's no way Obama will lose 2012, Perry is a fall guy like McCain was and I'm afraid if you get to that election and he wins (which you know he will, it's rigged either way) then you know the goose is cooked

I say beware of this, and the government silence on this.

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 27, 2011 6:18 am » by Mediasorcerer

wicked and depraved are they who conspire to our downfall.

the pendulum swings to the left,same distance to the right,

"nothing happens by accident" = this is the "truth".

another good post dom
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 27, 2011 9:40 am » by E6722maj

message to humanity

forget our differences, embrace what makes us the same

whatever

Master Conspirator

PostMon Jun 27, 2011 9:47 am » by Lowsix

No, the message to humanity is:

Sharpton and his other lackey bullshit comunity leaders better square the fuck up
and address this shit before the fed-up white mob does.

Has shit to do with politics,
and EVERYTHING to do with reverse racism against whites
which is overtly and covertly encouraged...

And until these weak willed pieces of shit address their own community,
nothing will change and the backlash IS absolutely, undoubtedly coming if they dont.

That's a fact.

People are afraid of being called racist for stating these facts in open and political and educational forums, but after a while, the fear of white america, for this kinda shit, (and I mean it) they will rise up and start lashing back. Im getting sick of it.

They utterly destroyed the east coast a few weeks ago with riots and shit...every resort town on the east coast was having to brace for the wave of black crime and gang attacks and flash mobs. Highlighted every week on drudge, but you never hear a PEEP out of jackson or Sharpton or any of them.... and i dont give a fuck how that sounds to say it because its true.

Somebody better reel it in.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Super Moderator

PostMon Jun 27, 2011 12:46 pm » by domdabears

e6722maj wrote:message to humanity

forget our differences, embrace what makes us the same

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Go walk up to that mob and tell em that.

Especially if you really look like your picture. They would LOVE that!
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 27, 2011 1:02 pm » by Zer0

KILL ALL WHITE PEOPLE! but spare the Mexicans with a low level of Melano-cytes
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Writer

PostMon Jun 27, 2011 3:07 pm » by Uss001

I fail to see why there was such a small response to this by the police 3 units in all? If it were a group of white folks doing it there would be an army of officers there, and all would be charged with hate crimes or probably even be labeled domestic terrorists with all the new laws the gov is passing and locked up.

Initiate

PostMon Jun 27, 2011 3:19 pm » by Djpakkal

guys I think you are all fucked over there...

Next