"PERPETUAL MOTION" AND "FREE ENERGY": THE TRUE DEFINITION

Initiate

PostTue Oct 09, 2012 7:45 pm » by pacmanpacks

Oreocannon wrote:i have never seen that video about weapons tested in iraq. thanks pacman.
i do learned alot from you

No, you don't learn anything from me; I can't do that - I can show you a few doors, but YOU are the one who have to go through them yourself, otherwise you will just believe me, and that will never lead anywhere. One thing is someone who "believe" me when I say; "THEY ARE COMING TO KILL EVERYONE", but this person will react in a whole other way when HE figures it out, when HE gets past the point of just having an opinion until something else comes along and knows things for one self, When he can feel it PERSONALLY, on an emotional level - Until then, every word I say is a waste of time. ;-)
Last edited by pacmanpacks on Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pacsteam.org

Initiate

PostTue Oct 09, 2012 7:50 pm » by Oreocannon

the truth is if you havent showed me the videos, i would have found them after a long time. so by looking at you, i discovered them now. you must be really doing something good if they are so hell bend on attacking you. ignore them you hear?

Initiate

PostTue Oct 09, 2012 7:51 pm » by Oreocannon

Now the thing is i was lurking on forums about that tesla thing. But they said it just generates very little energy from radio waves that would never power a battery even. What happens if you connect this to a magnet motor or a circle of magnets/turbine?
Will the magnet motor use the very small electricity to produce enough to charge stuff? I think so...

Initiate

PostTue Oct 09, 2012 7:58 pm » by pacmanpacks

Oreocannon wrote:the truth is if you havent showed me the videos, i would have found them after a long time. so by looking at you, i discovered them now. you must be really doing something good if they are so hell bend on attacking you. ignore them you hear?

Please remember what I said, ok? It doesn't matter what so ever. What we all really need in here is called clarity.

I am like the crazy guy running around naked yelling "we are all going to die if we don't do something" and while everyone is looking at me, laughing, talking about how I am just mad, the crazy person, no one will ever see the huge tsunami coming from behind . . . . . What we ALL need (me too for sure) is CLARITY in order for me to be able to calm down for a few seconds and calmly bring everyone together and get everyone to safety, so that "me" and "them" are able to use assertive communication with each other.
pacsteam.org

Initiate

PostTue Oct 09, 2012 8:09 pm » by Oreocannon

have you considered that whoever doesnt believe all the books and links we posted is just......stupid and doesnt deserve to have free energy in the first place?
some people are just ignorant....beyond reason.
Still, people must know about this.
You didnt answer my mail, dont you think posters would help? informative posters on how people can use solar panels and magnet motors they make themselves without buying scam books but with free blueprints?
Wont that change lifes?
who will be the first to tear up the poster? hide in the bushes and you will be surprised

Initiate

PostTue Oct 09, 2012 8:23 pm » by pacmanpacks

Oreocannon wrote:have you considered that whoever doesnt believe all the books and links we posted is just......stupid and doesnt deserve to have free energy in the first place?
some people are just ignorant....beyond reason.
Still, people must know about this.
You didnt answer my mail, dont you think posters would help? informative posters on how people can use solar panels and magnet motors they make themselves without buying scam books but with free blueprints?
Wont that change lifes?
who will be the first to tear up the poster? hide in the bushes and you will be surprised

Again: There is no "we" in here - I haven't even looked at what it is you have posted of books, ok?

I know I have called people stupid and ignorant in here, but that is of course wrong of me, because it has nothing to do with that.

What you're talking about is psychology; People don't WANT to know BUT: Their subconscious mind knows at all times that what I say is true.

Problem: logic and common sense will create so much confusion between the two. It is often impossible to break a life-lie, because it is known, it is safe to believe in and many times; The only emotional security they have left. . . My point is that they are living a lie, just because it is convenient at the moment.

I hope you can understand what I am telling you, English is not my first language, so. . .
Last edited by pacmanpacks on Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pacsteam.org

Initiate

PostTue Oct 09, 2012 8:28 pm » by Oreocannon

i am puzzled, you promote and look for free energy proof to post everyday, yet you wont look to find new stuff to make videos about in the 40 books i have posted? how so? you are obviously interested in sharing and promoting this, yet you wont even look at books?

Super Moderator

PostTue Oct 09, 2012 8:36 pm » by Slith

pacmanpacks wrote: English is not my first language, so. . .

n'aurait pas vraiment connu

I'm just here for the popcorn Image

Initiate

PostTue Oct 09, 2012 8:39 pm » by pacmanpacks

Oreocannon wrote:i am puzzled, you promote and look for free energy proof to post everyday, yet you wont look to find new stuff to make videos about in the 40 books i have posted? how so? you are obviously interested in sharing and promoting this, yet you wont even look at books?

You are somewhat biased towards me, but that's OK. :banana:

I have "played" with magnets, steam engines, build my own radio ever since I was a kid, and still do sometimes as a hobby. To put it another way: If you are sitting with a pile of old magazines you most likely have passed at some point already, it is not the first pile you start with, right?

dlslith wrote:
pacmanpacks wrote: English is not my first language, so. . .

n'aurait pas vraiment connu

Glad that you didn't notice it, thank you ;-)
pacsteam.org

Writer

PostTue Oct 09, 2012 8:47 pm » by Webhead

pacman if you dont care if anyone likes your views then why dont you spue your free energy yes you got to pay for them links somewhere else?

why dont you go away for a long time ,make something that works then come back to prove it and show us all how to get this lovly free energy , hell i need it to be free as i have used up all my finger energy typing this crap to you.

PreviousNext