"PERPETUAL MOTION" AND "FREE ENERGY": THE TRUE DEFINITION

Initiate

PostTue Oct 09, 2012 8:59 pm » by Oreocannon

while some of his first links were some scammy sites, most the stuff he posts are free stuff.
And if you hate him, then look at my 40 books, they are free.
besides ill make the tesla thingy, ill tell you how well it works. and i dont mind finding it doesnt work.

Super Moderator

PostTue Oct 09, 2012 9:01 pm » by Slith

pacmanpacks wrote:
Oreocannon wrote:i am puzzled, you promote and look for free energy proof to post everyday, yet you wont look to find new stuff to make videos about in the 40 books i have posted? how so? you are obviously interested in sharing and promoting this, yet you wont even look at books?

You are somewhat biased towards me, but that's OK. :banana:

I have "played" with magnets, steam engines, build my own radio ever since I was a kid, and still do sometimes as a hobby. To put it another way: If you are sitting with a pile of old magazines you most likely have passed at some point already, it is not the first pile you start with, right?

dlslith wrote:
pacmanpacks wrote: English is not my first language, so. . .

n'aurait pas vraiment connu

Glad that you didn't notice it, thank you ;-)

No worries, English is not my first either

Canubis wrote:
chat is dead when i DIE!!!!!!!! and IT MABE HAPPE!N>>?? i might live for infinite discussion....fukn fooled upon buy dick fagit? booN

Initiate

PostTue Oct 09, 2012 9:10 pm » by pacmanpacks

Oreocannon wrote:while some of his first links were some scammy sites, most the stuff he posts are free stuff.
And if you hate him, then look at my 40 books, they are free.
besides ill make the tesla thingy, ill tell you how well it works. and i dont mind finding it doesnt work.

Yes, one or two of the links I posted was wrong, and that was my own fault because I fell for the added links to the youtube film itself because I found the clip itself to be legit. In reality, I just scammed myself by just believing without knowing they were real - I hope I learned my lesson, and that it won't happen again. Why did I even trust it without certify if it was legit or not?

IT WAS BECAUSE I FOUND THE SITE AS AN AD AT INFOWARS.COM, that's why. I trust Alex Jones, he have said many times he will not allow any fake ads at his show, at his site etc. But s*it DOES happen people !!!

You asked about where to buy the parts before, but you can buy the components at any radio shack with respect for them self.
pacsteam.org

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 10, 2012 1:31 am » by Cia212

Akashicrebel wrote:Image

this magneto-graviton-mechanic-1 cycle device is working 100% alright, just saw it with my own eyes.
its took me 2 hour to build it up.
very simple and easy stuff.
my look like shit so i use the one i took as a master model to show a few points:

You see the problem with this design, right?

Previous