"PERPETUAL MOTION" AND "FREE ENERGY": THE TRUE DEFINITION

Initiate

PostTue Oct 09, 2012 9:55 am » by pacmanpacks

TO THE MODERATORS IN HERE: The57ironman told me that you do want serious topics about this subject, so this is what I am now going to do with THIS topic. You can delete all other topics I have posted about this subject if you want just, please let me keep this one without moving it to the back of some out-lived flame-troll-off topic thread. I will also change the way I speak to members and the moderators, and expect neutral respect towards me in return. Bottom line: If you do not have anything to say, any argues, any point other than personal attacks on me, I will just simply not reply back. WHAT IS THIS TOPIC? It is my first 1 hour movie about this subject, since youtube suddenly decided that I can upload full movies now. Thank you.

"PERPETUAL MOTION" AND "FREE ENERGY": THE TRUE DEFINITION - full movie

Upload to Disclose.tv

http://youtu.be/dc_Vp_U_jRY

Uploaded for pacman.pt.vu / pacsteam.org

DOWNLOAD IT HERE: http://adf.ly/DXEqY

YouTube Playlist: http://adf.ly/9hGLK

Subject of this upload:

If you think, you know everything there is to know about the real world just by study physics, read many books, hearing the same thing over and over again in school as the mainstream brainwashing camps they are just like TV and the mainstream press, well:

THINK AGAIN !!!

I made this one hour-long film to give all the "intellectuals," the establishment of the dominant culture, the private royal elite families with their global military-industrial complex a lesson that:

YOU CAN'T KEEP THESE THINGS A SECRET FOREVER.

Who am I, you might ask? I am someone with a background as a royal marine with a one year special weapon's training, and we all HAVE to fight this global military control grid; we HAVE to stop UN's Agenda 21 NOW, otherwise nothing will ever be possible again; we won't even be here.

I WANT TRUTH NOW, so please spread this film but even more important: Begin to STUDY, and study HARD - Know what the facts are and THEN begin to speak out in order to inform others. THE END IS NOT COMING; IT IS HERE and what we all MUST do now is to STOP IT !!!

Thank you,
PaCmAn

---
pacsteam.org

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 09, 2012 10:15 am » by *WillEase*

Why do you care if anyone doesn't share your view or it's importance?
You repeating the same things again and again, thread after thread, won't make your point any more legitimate.

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 09, 2012 10:24 am » by Cia212

According to your video, your new definition of free energy is anytime you get the ENERGY for free. So buying, transporting, refining and dispensing are ignored? By that definition oil is free energy.

Shouldn't your definition be that you get more energy from a device than you put into it and the total cost is still well beneath currently available energy alternatives?

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 09, 2012 10:29 am » by Tjahzi

i'm a fan xD

Initiate

PostTue Oct 09, 2012 10:41 am » by pacmanpacks

willease666 wrote:Why do you care if anyone doesn't share your view or it's importance?

I don't care if anyone share MY view, but if I am able to get people to understand what I am saying, they will also be able to understand that it is true, depending on their degree of brain washing.

willease666 wrote:You repeating the same things again and again, thread after thread, won't make your point any more legitimate.

Thank you for at least calling my point(S) legit.

Cia212 wrote:According to your video, your new definition of free energy is anytime you get the ENERGY for free. So buying, transporting, refining and dispensing are ignored? By that definition oil is free energy.

Shouldn't your definition be that you get more energy from a device than you put into it and the total cost is still well beneath currently available energy alternatives?

quite excellent example of double think: I explain how it is like NOT having to buy fuel, because that IS what this is !!! What YOU try to promote, would be the same as saying: "When my car break down and have I pay to get it fixed, then I really pay for the FUEL" !?

BUT: At the last part of your post, you actually DO recognize what I am talking about, so it look like we are moving forward here, thank you.

Tjahzi wrote:i'm a fan xD

Don't be: Take what you want from this, and begin to figure it all out on your OWN !
pacsteam.org

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 09, 2012 10:42 am » by Akashicrebel

Cia212 wrote: "you get more energy from a device than you put into it and the total cost is still well beneath currently available energy alternatives" !!!

:flop: :D that fantastic definition, great.
can we move forward now ?
if any of this mechanic magnetic devices have enough power to let a bicycle lamp dynamo flash permanently-do we really need more proof then that?
for me personally it will be enough, this is the beef for me.
thank you pac, im gonna try to build my first mechanic magnetic generator today dude, and i will let you now what going on about it soon.

cheer up dude.
A real success can be achieved only if you help everybody else to fail.
........................................Image

Initiate

PostTue Oct 09, 2012 11:45 am » by Oreocannon

hey pacman, your video on the tesla generator, im gonna try that, instead of feeding the trolls and having the mods close your thread event though trolling is against the rules and they should be banned, why dont you ignore them and help me make the tesla generator? It sounds really weird but i wanna try.
where do i get a souderless socket or whatever is that long thing?

Initiate

PostTue Oct 09, 2012 12:17 pm » by Oreocannon

so from what i see the "tesla generator" is actually picking from the antenna the radio waves around and using them as energy?
But the amount is so little, that you would need a big magnet motor to amplify the radio waves to real power to charge a better at least. So this thing can make energy from radio waves, but you gotta have radio waves passing around right?

Initiate

PostTue Oct 09, 2012 2:27 pm » by pacmanpacks

Oreocannon wrote:so from what i see the "tesla generator" is actually picking from the antenna the radio waves around and using them as energy?
But the amount is so little, that you would need a big magnet motor to amplify the radio waves to real power to charge a better at least. So this thing can make energy from radio waves, but you gotta have radio waves passing around right?

Please think a little about what you write and how you write it before posting / double post, because I would like to keep this topic nice, clean AND thoughtful.

But you did ask one VALID quesion here that I will answer with pleasure:

What you need for this to work, you could call radio waves, but let me be more specific so everyone can agree (or "disagree" in a sober manner) what we are talking about here:

If we removed ALL the radio stations, ALL the mobile towers, just EVERYTHING that we as humans send out as frequency and energy, this would still work.

What is picks up is EVERYTHING, including background radiation from the creation of the universe itself, electrical charges in the atmosphere that sometimes manifest themselves as bad weather, storms, lightning, thunder, cyclone, tornadoes etc. (weather is "perpetual" in nature and symbolizes "free energy" if you ask me).

It was like the very first time someone turned on an old TV Tube: ALL they would get was electric static manifesting it self on the screen with a very annoying sound in the speaker. This is one way to both see AND hear what Tesla was already aware of back then.
Last edited by pacmanpacks on Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
pacsteam.org

Master Conspirator

PostTue Oct 09, 2012 2:35 pm » by Lowsix

pacmanpacks wrote:Please think a little about what you write and how you write it before posting / double post

LMAO you cant even resist being a twat to the ONE person
who has given you nothing but 100% support,
without question and without fail.

hahahahahahah good god, you are a mess.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Next