PERPETUAL MOTION IS A FACT - So why don't you know?

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 240
Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:15 am

PostMon Sep 24, 2012 10:32 pm » by pacmanpacks


Webhead wrote:perpetual motion in space works on earth it DOES NOT WORK STOP DREAMING YOU IDIOT.

this is what happens everyone when you click his links its called the free energy brigade want your money.

its a con stay away.

Your Order
ITEM PRICE (GBP)
Home Energy Plant
$47.00 = £30.91
Immediate access to this product or service is available once payment is approved. VAT: £6.18

PAYMENT: £37.09

One payment (British Pound)


Stay away from my topics from now on, is that understood?

You ARE a fascist troll, you ARE just a Nazi loving whore who first try with PERSONAL attacks and any other verbal attacks you can come up with.

And you do this without making any points, any sense, doesn't really say anything other than "idiot". . .

And what are you trying now? OMG, YOU HAVE TO PAY MONEY IN ORDER TO GET SOMETHING? IT IS A SCAM, CLOSE WALMART, CLOSE EVERYTHING, THEY ALL WANT MONEY, ARGHHHHHHH.....

Let ME teach YOU something, something about the REAL world, the world that you never really experienced because you are too busy brainwashing your self so you can go out and talk trash to everyone and kill the population where you live with plessure - YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A BUNCH OF VERY SICK CELLS ABOUT TO EXPIRE !!!

You are the kind of "person" who will NEVER be able to get past exactly that: Just calling everyone "IDIOT" or other names WITHOUT any real point, WITHOUT an argue, without any trace of intelligence AT ALL - AT ALL !!!!

My point:

So what you say would be the same as me saying:
****************************************

"I just bought a car today, and you know what? I got a very good deal where I can refuel my car for the rest of my life TOTALLY FREE"

And what would a person with a chicken brain (like you) reply to something like that? YOU would say:

"OMG, you are such an IDIOT: The refill of your gastank for the rest of your life is NOT free, you moron: YOU PAID FOR THE CAR TO BEGIN WITH, AND THEN IN MY BOOK, YOU JUST GOT SCAMMED: You paid for the car THEN YOU ALSO PAID FOR THE GAS, YOU IDIOT, HOW COULD YOU BE SO STUPID?"...

Now, from your replies at this forum: THAT would be EXACTLY you !!!

Yes mr. Fascist: I HOPE I am an idiot in YOUR book I truely HOPE that I got deceived in YOUR book - Why? It can ONLY mean that I am no the RIGHT way when a fascist troll with absolutely NOTHING to say, without NOTHING in your head to put 2+2 together with the result you get is "IDIOT" or "FAKE"

BUT: name calling and character assassinations ALL around you as a way of trolling everyone away from the REAL world, the planet earth where perpetual motion DOES work in more than one way !!!

Again: You properly DO "believe" in your own self perpetuated and home made religion that you ARE right, wikipedia and TV say so and EVERYONE else are just fake, ONLY government and the mainstream press would inform YOU and EVERYTHING is not real, EVERYONE who just as much as SAY something that you just can't understand due to low barincapacity, they are just "IDIOTS" to you.

Why? BECAUSE YOU TALK WITH YOUR SELF, THATS why.
pacsteam.org
Image

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 240
Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:15 am

PostTue Sep 25, 2012 1:15 am » by pacmanpacks


PERPETUAL MOTION / FREE ENERGY IS A 100% PROVEN FACT and the ONLY people who are still ignorant enough to say that what I say is NOT true without ANYTHING to back it up WHAT SO EVER from the REAL world, are STILL nothing but fascist trolls. And how do I know that for a FACT?

I have been looking up A LOT of "diffrent" people around the net (Also in here) and what did I find? I found a lot of BS promoters - OMG surprise surprise SURPRISE !!!

What I notisted is that when these people eg. posted at a youtube clip with ANY kind of REAL, PATENTED, VERIFIED, DOCUMENTED information they would be posting a lot of posts like: "go back to school IDIOT" - "CRAP" - "This isn't working lol FOOL" and things like that - JUST LIKE HERE AT DISCLOSE.TV – I really think this place is the worst infected I have EVER seen, but hey: THAT was just my OPINION, so lets get back to the FACTS that are: PERPETUAL MOTION / FREE ENERGY IS REAL – Now: THAT IS A FACT so eat my dust wiKKKipedia – tsk tsk tsk . . . . kids and their toys . . . tsk tsk tsk . .

BUT: When they posted at absolutely MORONIC things like eg. wind energy, solar panels and low life CRAP compaired with the things I present for everyone in here (for the first time it sounds like?) then they would be all "good project" - "VERY nice" - "keep it up" - "Awesome" . . . .

QUESTION
(For my self – after all: I have uploaded MYSELF more than 4000 YouTube clip over the years, so as always, I DO know what I am talking about):

Do I believe that ALL these people, ALL doing the same thing, ALL posting almost immediately after a complete upload, ALL being back within 37 seconds to a few minutes after a deleted youtube post in order to post something absolutely simular once again - Do I believe they are all just "stupid" or "ignorant"? NO - Do I see such people as dangerous? HELL yes, they DO know what they are doing, they DO know that it is just a VERY small window that the royal global elite / the new world order have in order to push forward NOW and exterminate everyone.

Bottom line: These people are working for NOTHING else than dammage control for the new world order / media matters / COINTELPRO - And yes: This IS a VERY fascist system at the top – Ahhhh, It isn't really fascism to be honest, then it should AT LEAST be called A military industrial fascist system on hormons, steroids, Viagra, amphetamine and a lot more ALL at the same time.

Don't be fooled: THIS IS SERIOUS and we ARE in SERIOUS trouble - but everything would be A LOT more easy if people (I hope soon) DO wake up to FREE ENERGY / PERPETUAL MOTION (YEAH I said it again, I just LOVE to piss off these trolls in here by repeating the TRUTH, the FACTS).

Ok, that was about it for the presentation of this topic, so Lets move on now:

Today lets look at (yet again) one of THOUSANDS of diffrent FREE EVERGY / PERPETUAL MOTION motors that DOES work, that IS real, that NOOOOOOOO amount of fascist loving TROLLS in here (moderators in here included) will EVER be able to prevent the world population to wake up to the fact that YOU ARE ALL LIVING A LIFE LONG LIE:


Upload to Disclose.tv


http://youtu.be/QgQXYBRYwbg

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PERPETUAL MOTION / FREE ENERGY IS REAL - PERPETUAL MOTION / FREE ENERGY IS REAL - PERPETUAL MOTION / FREE ENERGY IS REAL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


My GOD I just LOVE to say this, because I know it REALLY pisses off ALLLLLLLLLLL the people in here who only worship their home made RELIGION of IGNORANCE !!!


PLEASE NOTE disclose.TV users here:

UHHHHH, this clip was on TV :-O - Uhhhhh, Ahhhh - THEN it MUST be true, right? TV do NOT lie to you, right? ONLY "IDIOTS" like ME, right? UHHH - AHHHHH . . . . SKY NEWS - On TV - TRUE things, ok TV . . . uhm.....


****************


The MEG Generator is an electromagnetic device without moving parts, which includes a permanent magnet and a magnetic core. The core includes two circuits (magnetic paths) which are alternatively pulsed in order to provide induced current pulses in the output coils. Driving electrical current through each of the input coils reduces a level of flux from the permanent magnet within the magnet path around which the input coil extends. The pulsing is critical, in accessing the Zero-Point Energy, and in using The Fifth Element aspect of repeatedly getting into the system for energy extraction and out again before it has to pay the energy conservation price.

Is this the end of the internal combustion engine? Will we
finally be able to drive past gas stations with a friendly wave
and a honking horn? Will we be disconnecting from the power grid or even selling power back to the electric company? We're about to find out.

Note: Elected representatives regard their constituents' comments with a high degree of respect - If you are sending an email be sure to enter: American Energy Independence into the subject line.

Here are links that will provide you with your representatives name and address:
http://www.usa.gov/
http://www.house.gov/
http://www.senate.gov/
http://www.whitehouse.gov/
American Energy Independence Day 2008 - America Get Involved! http://www.AmericanEnergyIndependence

*******************

RELATED AND VERY REAL INFORMATION:

FREE, CLEAN ENERGY = MAGNET MOTORS Things like Sunpanels, wind energy etc. is a JOKE to the elite

I am tired of hearing that perpetual motion isn't possible, so here it is: YOU ARE BEING LIED TO - BIG TIME !!!

Related information:
*************************

Magnet motor:
*************************

http://www.megenerator.com

Quote: "I have been trying to build a "free energy" zero point generator for years and finally your guide taught me how! It took me 3 afternoons to build mine.You guys are going to change the world with this." --Steven Jones

Quote: "You guys are Crazy to release this! You know as well as I do that the energy companies are going to come after you for this.

...thanks for taking this risk to get the word out because I built mine and I know it's the real deal. I've been producing free electricity for my home for a month now with my motor." --John Livingston

*************************

http://www.diymagneticmotor.com

Quote: "As many generations pass, our machinery will be driven by power obtainable at any point in the universe...it is a mere question of time when men will succeed in attaching their machinery to the very wheelwork of nature." - Nikola Tesla

*************************

http://www.lemcoltd.com/

*************************

http://www.slideshare.net/DisclosurePro ... -wing-611p

Download full PDF file: http://adf.ly/D57hA

*************************

Water as fuel:
*************************

http://youtu.be/aGg0ATfoBgo

http://youtu.be/mtdntfDVgNg

*************************
pacsteam.org
Image

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10261
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 3:24 pm

PostTue Sep 25, 2012 1:25 am » by *WillEase*


How many times are you going to post "new" threads about this?
The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.
If you would like to get yours too, PM me and I WILL hook you up.

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 240
Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:15 am

PostTue Sep 25, 2012 1:25 am » by pacmanpacks


PERPETUAL MOTION / FREE ENERGY IS A 100% PROVEN FACT and the ONLY people who are still ignorant enough to say that what I say is NOT true without ANYTHING to back it up WHAT SO EVER from the REAL world, are STILL nothing but fascist trolls.

PLEASE NOTE: I have been looking into the subject of paid TROLLS aka media matters / cointelpro / new world order foot-soldiers, and in order to "get back" at these trolls at disclose.tv I posted this in order to piss them off even more - Please join disclose.tv your self and join the HUNT for FASCIST PROMOTING, PAID FOR SCUM BAG TROLLS:



Upload to Disclose.tv


http://youtu.be/QgQXYBRYwbg

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FREE EVERGY / PERPETUAL MOTION ARE REAL - FREE EVERGY / PERPETUAL MOTION ARE REAL - FREE EVERGY / PERPETUAL MOTION ARE REAL - FREE EVERGY / PERPETUAL MOTION ARE REAL - FREE EVERGY / PERPETUAL MOTION ARE REAL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


My GOD I just LOVE to say this, because I know it REALLY pisses off ALLLLLLLLLLL the people in here who only worship their home made RELIGION of IGNORANCE !!!
pacsteam.org
Image

Initiate
Posts: 507
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:35 pm

PostTue Sep 25, 2012 1:32 am » by Oreocannon


what the shit pacman? those links you posted now want money.
sure its not a crime to want money for writing a book but these sites look scammy as shit, i have all ready posted 54 books (for free) and just blueprints from rexresearch for FREE.

posting scam links only hurts the cause!

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 240
Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:15 am

PostTue Sep 25, 2012 1:36 am » by pacmanpacks


willease666 wrote:How many times are you going to post "new" threads about this?


DUH - can't you read?

I can't stop pissing off these paid trolls to sit all day and crap on people by saying the FACTS over and over again: PERPETUAL MOTION / FREE ENERGY IS A 100% FACT !!!!

But since you post BEFORE you even read in order to find out what this topic is ALSO or maybe I should say is REALLY about, then here is my little "secret" I have been having (doesn't matter any more, I am done with this project anyway - but I am telling you: The more you study these creaps, the more you really personally begin to HATE them with EVERYTHING you got - but back on topic):

I have been looking into the subject of paid TROLLS aka media matters / cointelpro / new world order foot-soldiers, and in order to "get back" at these trolls at disclose.tv I posted this in order to piss them off even more - Please join disclose.tv your self and join the HUNT for FASCIST PROMOTING, PAID FOR SCUM BAG TROLLS
****************

Oreocannon wrote:what the shit pacman? those links you posted now want money.
sure its not a crime to want money for writing a book but these sites look scammy as shit, i have all ready posted 54 books (for free) and just blueprints from rexresearch for FREE.

posting scam links only hurts the cause!


oh no, not you too :-(

What I post is NOT about the f*cking money, ok? I don't sell shit, ALL I do is to post the FACTS - what people do with the TRUTH is up to them, but what I post here is NOT fake or anything like that, they are patented engines that work - What it caust, where it is produced or who got the idea doesn't matter at all to me. Just as long as it is working.
Last edited by pacmanpacks on Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
pacsteam.org
Image

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 11952
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:30 pm

PostTue Sep 25, 2012 1:39 am » by TheDuck


Please don't post multiple topics covering the same subject, keep it together!

Merging. Image
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 240
Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:15 am

PostTue Sep 25, 2012 2:04 am » by pacmanpacks


TheDuck wrote:Please don't post multiple topics covering the same subject, keep it together!

Merging. Image


Yes, you are right, sorry - lets just put the info from my study about paid trolls on the net WAY back here and just hope and pray that no one read it and find out what is REALLY going on around the net, what is REALLY going on in here for that matter . . .

I COULD continue with names and evidence sufficient to prove beyond any doubt that these people know EXACTLY what they are doing, they know EXACTLY who they are working for . . . But hey: Unlike most in here, I am not really into all the name calling at all, I really come here to share information - But that is very hard for me, because I dont really like when "the others" / the trolls begin to take a dump right on my forhead the very second I expect them to speak . . .
pacsteam.org
Image

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10261
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 3:24 pm

PostTue Sep 25, 2012 2:16 am » by *WillEase*


pacmanpacks wrote:
willease666 wrote:How many times are you going to post "new" threads about this?


DUH - can't you read?

I can't stop pissing off these paid trolls to sit all day and crap on people by saying the FACTS over and over again: PERPETUAL MOTION / FREE ENERGY IS A 100% FACT !!!!

But since you post BEFORE you even read in order to find out what this topic is ALSO or maybe I should say is REALLY about, then here is my little "secret" I have been having (doesn't matter any more, I am done with this project anyway - but I am telling you: The more you study these creaps, the more you really personally begin to HATE them with EVERYTHING you got - but back on topic):

I have been looking into the subject of paid TROLLS aka media matters / cointelpro / new world order foot-soldiers, and in order to "get back" at these trolls at disclose.tv I posted this in order to piss them off even more - Please join disclose.tv your self and join the HUNT for FASCIST PROMOTING, PAID FOR SCUM BAG TROLLS
****************


First of all, I supported your cause by starting a new thread when yours got locked. Obviously you didn't read my comments or you would know I was on your side. I asked the question above simply because you are starting to sound like a broken record...posting several threads about the same thing.
Besides, didn't you say the other day that you were moving on to a different subject?
The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.
If you would like to get yours too, PM me and I WILL hook you up.

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 240
Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:15 am

PostTue Sep 25, 2012 2:22 am » by pacmanpacks


willease666 wrote:Besides, didn't you say the other day that you were moving on to a different subject?


I know who you are, I have nothing against you - If I did, you would know for sure.

I did, I went back to my study about paid trolls online - and I got one I talk with right now in fact on youtube - It is like they have something that they just copy / paste from with random "for" and "against" comments. . . but you properly already know all about these idiots, I can't ensure you that they are ALL over THIS place for sure !!!

well, back to work. . .
pacsteam.org
Image


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook