PERPETUAL MOTION IS A FACT - So why don't you know?

Initiate

PostTue Sep 25, 2012 5:51 am » by pacmanpacks

PERPETUAL MOTION / FREE ENERGY IS A 100% PROVEN FACT 001

Upload to Disclose.tv

http://youtu.be/xfmxmhPlOu0

Uploaded for pacman.pt.vu / pacsteam.org

YouTube Playlist: http://adf.ly/9hGLK

Subject of this upload:

if you want to REALLY
piss off the NWO elite;

PLEASE RE-UPLOAD THIS FILM
and put COINTELPRO to work

If you re-upload this film I
KNOW they will be watching YOU

BEST WAY:

USE THE SAME NAME AS ME, AND
I CAN ALMOST CERTAINLY
PROMISES YOU THAT
(AS THINGS ARE RIGHT NOW)
YOU WILL GET A VISIT AND A
MESSAGE ON THIS VIDEO (MAYBE
ON YOUR CHANNEL IT SELF) AT
SOME POINT FROM;

George Soros (NWO NAZI)
/
MEDIA MATTERS
/
COINTELPRO
/
THE NEW WORLD ORDER
/
UN / NATO'S
GLOBAL DICTATOIRSHIP

They PAY people to sit around
online ALL day and ALL night just
waiting for these types of videos
to pop-up on their screens, in
order for them to TROLL you, to
say "You are stupid" or "go back
to school" and things like this -

The ONLY videos they say "Nice
job" - "Awesome" - "Great work"
and things like that about, are all
kinds of stupid, childish crap like
wind energy and solar panels.

This film was made for:

PACSTEAM.ORG
/
PACMAN.PT.VU

EXPOSE
pacsteam.org

Master Conspirator

PostTue Sep 25, 2012 6:37 am » by Lowsix

The key is in their patent. The device is made out of:

-a rotor, made out of 4 permanent magnets, no coils
-a stator, made out of 3 coils placed at 120 degrees from each other
-3 switches (one per coil) plus a 54V power supply, designed to apply short square pulses to each of the 3 coils

The square pulses are just enough to get the rotor moving. Asoon as the rotor moves, the pulses are cut off. As soon as the rotor slows down, another set of pulses is applied to get the rotor going.
The motion of the rotor produces a counter emf in the coils.
The counter emf is "captured" and rectified by a rectifying bridge, esentially turning the AC of the counter emf into DC. Nothing in this scheme is new, the whole thing is a play on the fact that in AC circuits the reactive power moves back and forth in the circuit. The trick is in their accounting: they divide the power at the output of the rectifying bridge (in effect half of the absolute value of the reactive power) by (here comes the sleigh of hand) the average of only ONE of the harmonics of the input square wave. In reality, the input square wave has an infinity of harmonics due to its shape. This is how they "manage" to report that the Output_Power=3xInput_Power, by playing with the way the input power is measured. Of course, in any real scheme, the input and the output are equal, one can't generate energy out of nothing.

And a nonconservative field, too, given your starting point of it being static.

That there is going to be where you run into the major problem.

Positing getting free energy from pretty much any invisible static field is going to turn out to be the equivalent of trying to extract energy from the water pressure when sitting at the bottom of an ocean trench. I know that it seems that all thsi pressure must mean that there's that promised free lunch somewhere, but of course, it's forever out of reach.

It's exactly the same with any static conservative field that you'd care to posit, I'm afraid, which is why one need not actually see the details of the standard "magnets and coils" over-unity engines to show that they are wrong.

http://cosmoquest.org/forum/showthread.php/97287-quot-Over-Unity-quot-Magnetic-Power-Generators

Factually, and without screaming in all caps..
please explain how these two principled, well-explained refutations are wrong.

And then let us know when/where we can order the device in the video
you have posted like four times in tis thread as your ultimate proof.

Imnot saying the above refutes that it is a MORE efficient energy generator..
(well actually, im finding it described NOT as a generator, but a transistor)
Which might be the best we can say for it..WHICH IS STILL A GOOD THING.

(if in fact, the overhead initial cost, and cost of the motor, and the magnets outstrips and under-weighs the energy cost output. But simply removes the initial energy INPUT to someone other than the purchaser. All explanations ive read, say he is reading the oscilloscope in a misleading fashion and measuring the energy at the wrong measurement point. That if he were to measure it by industry and electrical engineering standards, his figures owould read 1:1, not 5:1)

I just make pretty pictures for a living,
so im at the mercy of experts like yourself to explain it all for me..

Hopefully without calling me a fascist for wondering,
and without the all caps treatment..

And despite your insistence, as a personal preference,
to call this a perpetual motion machine, that provides free energy..

It is simply neither.

It is simply an efficient energy transistor,
which, DOES IN FACT, though, make
HIGHER EFFICIENCY engines and power plants possible..
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Initiate

PostTue Sep 25, 2012 8:03 am » by pacmanpacks

What do you want me to say? I mean: Honestly !?!?

Do you believe your history book? Naa, never mind - I am just going to try something here:

- Wikipedia say I am full of bull

- why?

- Because a bunch of scientists (probably related with the ones USA hired from Hitlers Nazi elite, but for SURE working for the royal families / UN) sat down together, discussed what the "criteria" to define "perpetual" should be.

And what became their / "our" standard for this?

Answer: IMPOSSIBLE - Not that it IS impossible to create perpetual motion, but because it is all about how the fuOk you CHOOSE to define "perpetual" and if you are a Nazi this idea is so BEAUTIFUL (I am not talking about you, you are cool, but the elite of this world that can ONLY be described as Nazis in order for everyone to know EXACTLY what I am talking about; The royal lodged behind Hitler etc. well anyway)

This is a quote from Nazi wiKKKipedia:

"Perpetual motion describes "motion that continues indefinitely without any external source of energy;"

PLEASE LET ME EXPLAIN THE OBVIOUS: "INDEFINITELY !?!?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME? I mean: People who go for this ARE morons OR cointelpro FOR SURE !!!!

When I make a magnet motor, what do I want? I want WHAT I NEED: If it can run for 200 years, well: Thats enough for me, thank you - but oh: NO NO NO: That is IMPOSSIBLE, remember? It need to be able to run INDEFINITELY so my motor in the public domain WOULD be "impossible" it WOULD be me that are just an "IDIOT" (that people like to call ME in here before I even posted anything really)

- But hey: FORGET IT:

- EVERYTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE, ESPECIALLY when it comes to magnets that have the ability to counter gravity and let Humans explore space with FREE ENERGY / PERPETUAL MOTION

- Why?

- Because SCIENCE says so

- What science?

- The same UN science that KNOW what eg. mobile phones AND THE TOWERS are REALLY there for, they KNOW that high pulsating microwaves going CONSTANTLY though your body will KILL it slowly on a cellular level etc. etc. etc.

- What about them?

- They went to USA after ww2 "ended" aka EXPANDED WW2 to Africa aka "the silent war" or the "3. world war" with weapons in the form of FOOD, WATER and MASSIVE VACCINES, oh year: They got deadly doses of EVERYTHING; AIDS, polio . . anyway, that's Africa, what do I care, I am not from Africa lol. . .

- Well: What about them Nazi, top, scientists from Hitlers elite that ALL went to the west under "project paperclip" aka "homeland security" where they without ANY limitations WHAT SO EVER (almost like Pentagon these days really) was unleashed to setup ALL the Nazi, military, multinational (and even worse) PRIVATE organisations such as NASA, NSA, KGB, MOSSAD, FBI, CIA etc. etc.

- Oh year, I kind of forgot - Naaa, they are just nice old scientists who DEFINE reallity, who DEFINE what is possible or not, who DEFINE what can even be presented on TV as fact for that matter. And what does this mean?

- IT MEANS THAT TODAY, WITH THE WORLD UNDER UN's AGENDA 21, SCIENCE IS NOTHING BUT ONE BIG HOAX, ONE BIG SCAM, ONE BIG NAZTY GLOBAL RELIGION WHERE YOU FREAKING DIE WHEN YOU PICK UP THAT SODA AT THE STORE

- why?

- BECAUSE PENTAGON HAVE "SOFT KILL WEAPONS" IN MOST PRODUCTS TODAY SUCH AS ASPARTAME.

lol, sorry but I had to tell it as a story because I am so tired atm and can't keep up any more.

Oh yeah: Back to your question:

A magnet motor can NOT like "science demand" run quote: "indefinitely" - In fact: NOTHING can !!!

But you can make it run for a VERY long time, we are talking about YEARS before you ever have to do ANYTHING really.

There are many factors, but here are the two main ones:

a) the design and construction and

b) the precisely calculated position of the magnets

- This isn't easy, I am not saying that BUT when everything is placed into position and started up, then I could might as well just tell you to remember to turn it off before you die or something, because they are THAT good - really !!!

Good night everyone, I am out / going to bed.
pacsteam.org

Initiate

PostTue Sep 25, 2012 7:18 pm » by Oreocannon

please pacman stop replying to their ridicule. just ignore their posts.
making it personal will only get this topic locked again.
just discuss free energy with us and ignore anything they say.

we have posted ALL THE PROOF WE HAVE
if they dont believe they can LEAVE
its not like they will change what we believe in
IF our proof isnt enough for them fine, sorry, dont believe us, leave us to discuss it.

So what we are going to do with you is i will post a link:
http://www.rexresearch.com/trawoeger/trawoeger.htm
i also remember this being on youtube.
and me and you will discuss and find out how it works, just lets talk okey?
and i want you to completely ignore any posts from the bad guys okey?
whatever they say..ignore it....even if they pretend to show an interest and get intelligent.....its a tactic..its too late, pretend they are blocked.

i want you and the others like us here to try to discuss this, without their tactics winning this time against us.
so lets discuss this link for a start, and ignore them.
tell me what you think about the blueprints?

Initiate

PostTue Sep 25, 2012 10:40 pm » by pacmanpacks

Oreocannon wrote:please pacman stop replying to their ridicule. just ignore their posts.
and i want you to completely ignore any posts from the bad guys okey?

Why? You want me to? I DO believe in humanity, I DO believe that these people are just bound up by their upbringing or what ever.

Oreocannon wrote:we have posted ALL THE PROOF WE HAVE
iIF our proof isnt enough for them fine, sorry, dont believe us, leave us to discuss it.
So what we are going to do with you is i will post a link:

Hold on a second, whats up with all this "we have", "our proof" and "we are going to do"? I have NOT posted "everything" of ANYTHING.

We can agree on a l alot of things, but we are not a couple lol

If you have time, please check out this guy (the last "episode" that isn't deleted here, before I finally blocked him):

I just had a conversation at someone at youtube that I would like to share with you in here:

http://youtu.be/bnIq9Nw-JHc

Peace everyone.
pacsteam.org

Initiate

PostWed Sep 26, 2012 12:47 am » by Oreocannon

think about it pacman. when i make a video about curing cancer with herbs, and 3 paid-to-post agents come and post hurtful comments on how its all shit and will never work, without providing any proof for their claims (even though i have provided) engaging in a fight with them is useless. they are only looking to waste your time, anger you and make you look bad.
simply remove their comments and block them.

if you were on their forum or video would they let you post that free energy works? everyone would censor you.
but you let them come and bash your videos? those people are paid to post.
they come to swarm and make you look bad. their job is to find such videos and post multiple comments making sure whoever reads wont believe you.

if they dont believe you, then they shouldnt watch your videos. but you have a right to delete their troll comments.

we are not a couple or anything i am just suggesting that you should stop wasting your time with them.
they are only looking to waste your time and make you angry dont you understand?
spend your time discussing how free energy works wirth me and the others

Initiate

PostWed Sep 26, 2012 1:16 am » by pacmanpacks

Oreocannon wrote:think about it pacman. when i make a video about curing cancer with herbs, and 3 paid-to-post agents come and post hurtful comments on how its all shit and will never work, without providing any proof for their claims (even though i have provided) engaging in a fight with them is useless. they are only looking to waste your time, anger you and make you look bad.
simply remove their comments and block them.

if you were on their forum or video would they let you post that free energy works? everyone would censor you.
but you let them come and bash your videos? those people are paid to post.
they come to swarm and make you look bad. their job is to find such videos and post multiple comments making sure whoever reads wont believe you.

if they dont believe you, then they shouldnt watch your videos. but you have a right to delete their troll comments.

we are not a couple or anything i am just suggesting that you should stop wasting your time with them.
they are only looking to waste your time and make you angry dont you understand?
spend your time discussing how free energy works wirth me and the others

I NEVER speak with people like this on PM - ONLY in public, because it can be a learning experience to others, but also yourself - Like youtube link example I posted at my last post.
pacsteam.org

Initiate

PostWed Sep 26, 2012 8:49 pm » by pacmanpacks

UPDATE:

I have been asked the same question over and over again all over the net, so at my video uploads about this subject, I have now tried to clear out why I keep using the "perpetual" word, when "science" say it is impossible

PLEASE: IF A MODERATOR OR ADMIN READ THIS, YOU SHOULD PLACE THIS ON TOP AT FIRST POST HERE TO CLEAR SOMETHING HERE FOR PEOPLE BEFORE THEY JUST GO BLANK:

You can NOT get a patent on ANY "perpetual" motor - Why? Because (quote from wikipedia): "Perpetual motion describes "motion that continues indefinitely without any external source of energy; impossible in practice because of friction.""

- KEY WORD HERE: "INDEFINITELY" = IMPOSSIBLE, so what is wrong here is the definition that "science" has given the very word "perpertual".

So, again: You can NOT get a patent on Perpetual motion because it does not work BUT: You CAN get a patent on things that does not work - Just think about that because it IS the key to understand what have been going on for a very, VERY long time !!!

WHAT IS SCIENCE IN 2012 ?
pacsteam.org

Initiate

PostFri Oct 05, 2012 4:34 am » by pacmanpacks

PERPETUAL MOTION / FREE ENERGY IS A 100% PROVEN FACT 002

Upload to Disclose.tv

http://youtu.be/dk5dQeojSlE
pacsteam.org

Master Conspirator

PostFri Oct 05, 2012 5:26 am » by Lowsix

pacmanpacks wrote:UPDATE:

I have been asked the same question over and over again all over the net, so at my video uploads about this subject, I have now tried to clear out why I keep using the "perpetual" word, when "science" say it is impossible

Im sure im not the only one who find your anger, and hysterica ironic, given that you yourself say that everyone comes at you with this one simple angle..
They want you to stop incorrectly using the word..PERPETuAL motion and FREE ENERGY.

But since you insist on Keeping the incorrect definitions in place..
You are creating your OWN RESISTENCE..

And then FUCKING CRYING LIKE A GODAMN TWO YEAR OLD ABOUT IT!

When in fact..it would accomplish your (supposed goal) if you simply stated the truth.
Not only would your message be recieved..this artificial resistance YOU PUT INTO PLACE YOURSELF..
would disappear.

Thats why i am starting to questions YOUR motives.

You could state the truth and gain views....and agreement..but you simply WONT?

(thats getting weirder to me every time i see your posts)
Not so ridiculoud for people to resist not our videos , but your definitions..
Then you lie and say they are resisting the ideas behind the motors and vides...
simply because they are correcting your INCORRECT usage of your keywords..

(fishy as all fuck)

Its as if youre creating a false sense of resistance to discredit the working ideas..
and make people so sick of your all-caps...Nazi rants,
that they dont even VIEW the proof of concept videos..

Thats what its starting to sound like to me.
Youre actually an anti efficiency agent or agent of Big Oil
..paid to post this drivel to drive away legitimate interest.

HIGH EFFICIENCY MOTORS WORK!
PRODUCE ENERGY FOR PENNIES ON THE DOLLAR!
POWER YOUR HOME FOR PENNIES...SEE IT IN ACTION..
Magnetic assisted transformers power city buses all over the US...

etc...

Do that, and get the support and views..

Or/....

do what your doin and drive them away.

INteresting to see what youll do.
Will tell us all about your real intentions here..i think.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

PreviousNext