PERPETUAL MOTION IS A FACT - So why don't you know?

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 05, 2012 7:30 am » by Cia212

The57ironman wrote:
pacmanpacks wrote:

I do NOT take moronic crap like this without a "fuck you" reply

......i ''see'' your report.... and i ''raise'' you 2......

.....maybe think about ''your position'' with respect to this forum....

Did he even last a day this time?

Initiate

PostSun Oct 07, 2012 7:56 am » by pacmanpacks

Cia212 wrote:
The57ironman wrote:
pacmanpacks wrote:

I do NOT take moronic crap like this without a "fuck you" reply

......i ''see'' your report.... and i ''raise'' you 2......

.....maybe think about ''your position'' with respect to this forum....

Did he even last a day this time?

My "position" ?? LOL, all I do in here is telling the TRUTH - and people like you try to prevent that, just like youtube once again today (3. movie they ban this week alone):

YOUTUBE JUST BANNED THIS MOVIE – WANT TO KNOW WHY? WATCH IT HERE: http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo ... _FACT_002/
pacsteam.org

Initiate

PostSun Oct 07, 2012 2:21 pm » by Oreocannon

the video pacman just linked to http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo ... _FACT_002/
isnt that pretty much proving free energy and destroying all the non believer?

Initiate

PostSun Oct 07, 2012 2:30 pm » by pacmanpacks

Oreocannon wrote:the video pacman just linked to http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo ... _FACT_002/
isnt that pretty much proving free energy and destroying all the non believer?

the link you posted is broken, and since youtube already blocked, banned and deleted this film (wonder why lol) I will post it here (with risk of getting banned 1-7 days again by the moderators in here for e.g. "flodding" - Oh, thats right: this forum do not have ANY bugs . . .):

http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo ... _FACT_002/

THIS IS BANNED FROM YOUTUBE - WANT TO KNOW WHY, WHAT IS IT I PUT TOGETHER IN ORDER TO WAKE UP THE TV POPULATION?

WATCH AND SEE FOR YOURSELF !!!
pacsteam.org

Initiate

PostSun Oct 07, 2012 3:24 pm » by Oreocannon

you all ready posted it pacman lol.

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 07, 2012 3:41 pm » by Seriouscitizen

ok geeez i watched it. It looks at least very interesting. I don't have the proper technical background experience, or will to find out, if you want to call it that, to admit this is fully legit info. But I at least want to encourage people to look into it and see it for themselves. Being there is this whole drama and all.

Initiate

PostSun Oct 07, 2012 3:58 pm » by Alexrubic

First of all let me say I am not unsympathetic to the concept of creating free energy/perpetual motion. I just think the terms of reference being used are a little misleading. For instance, none of the examples I have seen on the various videos posted could result in 'perpetual' motion - that is mechanical motion that would go on indefinitely without any losses. All the examples seem to have bearings and cams that would be subject to friction losses. Even if these losses did not negate more energy being output than initially input, they would result in the physical parts wearing out over time.

The one example shown in the video - a series of permanent magnets set around a rotor in a chevron arrangement and being driven by the repulsive force from the same pole orientation of a secondary stator permanent magnet - was very interesting and not dissimilar to thoughts I have had. The hand-controlled prtototype obviously needed the input of energy from the person pulling the magnet away from the rotor at the point where the widest and narowest parts of the chevron arrangement meet so, was not really perpetual motion or free energy. The second version, which employed a cam to move the stator magnet up was an ingeniously simple device to achieve the same result without any manual input.

However, you still have the friction losses associated with the bearings on which the rotor turns and the cam when it makes contact with the stator assembly.

Here are my thoughts - and something I would like to personally experiment with. What if the bearings also worked on the principle of repulsive permanent magnets? There would be no actual physical contact between the rotor shaft and its supports - it would literally revolve on a cusion of air and repulsive magnetic force. Secondly, what if, instead of a cam physically touching and lifting the stator magnet assembly away from the rotor magnets at the point the widest/narrowest parts of the chevron arrangement meet, there was also an arrangement of permanent magnets - with like poles facing each other - that could accomplish the movement with magnetic repulsive force instead of physical contact? This would minimise friction losses and physical wear and tear at those points.
Last edited by Alexrubic on Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Writer

PostSun Oct 07, 2012 4:02 pm » by Webhead

its all bullshit keep dreaming.

Initiate

PostSun Oct 07, 2012 4:19 pm » by Rkobilan

@Alexrubic I saw a video on Utube a man created a vertical axis wind turbine using plywood wood. He mounted magnets on the top and the bottom with shafts installed merely to allow for the cylinder unit to not move. the lift of the magnets on the bottom showed a minimum of 1 inch clearance between magnets. The weight of the wood showed I remember correctly was over 100 pounds.

@Oreocannon Might you have plans for something like this on your forum?

@The Membership, Moderators, Staff and Management!!!

How can we get a hold of those plans and assist in not only getting the word out but creating and saving energy for our families, friends, neighbors, All of Mankind?

I agree with Alexrubic in that the bearings would need to be reworked or thrown away completely. Instead of a shaft that spins with the basket this shaft would be stationary with magnets in between producing the lift with a shaft that is there to maintain the cylinders position. Like this

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostSun Oct 07, 2012 4:33 pm » by pacmanpacks

Alexrubic wrote:bla bla bla bla "none of the examples I have seen on the various videos posted could result in 'perpetual' motion

This is where I stopped reading, because I already know who you are and what you want to promote.

EDITED: So I read the rest anyway, and glad that I did - At least you are thinking about the possibilities at the last part of your post, and I do have to give you credit for that - - - But really: Magnets and friction !?!? Naaa, not so much - If you would just read what I write, you will be able to have a started magnet motor run for MANY YEARS - Call it perpetual or not, you can play games with your mind all you want, but fact is:

IT IS WORKING !!!

Webhead wrote:its all bullshit keep dreaming.

Isn't it just great how total crap posts just keep piling up page after page with none sense spam without any substance at all?

"I don't believe it, you are just mad, you just think you know something that I don't even understand" . . .

is it just me, or isn't this kind of "debate" or "argue" just boring as hell? No wonder why all the people with a brain leave this site so quickly and leave you all rot here (LOL)
Last edited by pacmanpacks on Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pacsteam.org

PreviousNext