PERPETUAL MOTION IS A FACT - So why don't you know?

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 07, 2012 4:42 pm » by Noentry

I have not read this thread I will still reply
I will then read what is written on the other pages. :flop:

There is and will never be a law or science to make "free" energy.
There is no such thing as free energy.

The power of matter when it is broken down to energy is immense.
Look at the energy released from splitting an atom, that is the power of matter to energy transformation.

Free energy is not a magically conjured energy source, it is the artificial transformation of an infinite resource into energy, nothing more.
Space itself is energy, we will learn to transform that energy into one we can use, the resource will be free so hence the phrase free energy.
The machine, the parts, the construction are not free, the energy source is.
Free is just a concept in your mind.

Perpetual motion itself is not impossible.
If a machine can tap into other forms of energy like gravity, electromagnetism, Zero point/spacetime energy it has all the energy in the universe to work. I have seen a perpetual machine use buoyancy as well, worked perfectly.

Perpetual motion has been shown to work, it is the energy output that is in question, and their greatest disadvantage.
So far we have not found a perpetual machine capable of replacing oil.
Not yet that is.
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Initiate

PostSun Oct 07, 2012 4:51 pm » by Oreocannon

why dont you cut the lies noentry, the shown machines in the videos work.
btw a bulgarian invented a machine that could increase energy out puted by 30% at least.

riko did you even register on my forum man?
anyway rex research should have what ur looking for

Initiate

PostSun Oct 07, 2012 4:52 pm » by pacmanpacks

Noentry wrote:I have not read this thread I will still reply

YEAH, another spam post - Lets see what he is going to say:

Noentry wrote:There is and will never be a law or science to make "free" energy.
There is no such thing as free energy.

SO: When I create some simple over-unit device and get a check from my electric company instead of me paying for their power, THAT IS NOT FREE !?!?!?

PLEASE explain to me how the HELL you define the very word "FREE" !?! What is it then, I am really DYING to know more about the up-side brain you got there !!!

Noentry wrote:Perpetual motion itself is not impossible.

Uhm, ok then let me get this: "free" or maybe just FREE energy is NOT possible BUT: Perpetual motion that is one source of getting free energy IS possible !?!?

YOU sir: YOU sound more and more like WikePedia as the days go by !!! WAKE UP!
pacsteam.org

Initiate

PostSun Oct 07, 2012 4:56 pm » by Rkobilan

@Webhead This link is for your thoughts. I don't speak Spanish but can figure out what is being presented. There are fifty different forms of energy producing systems linked here. This is magnetic energy production not to be confused with zero point energy which is totally different.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Here's something else you may not be aware of. This creation times (x) one would be enough to charge a 12 volt car battery (x) four would be enough to charge a bank of batteries. Should you farm, camp, fish, outdoors, or live rural life, then you'll save expenses by allowing Mother Nature the privilege of charging your batteries rather than paying Man.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Tesla lived like a pauper after he showed how to give his neighbors energy for free. It was Westinghouse that metered and sells it to this day. That Technology and more has been kept from civilization so Assholes could profit from it. Energy is just one area that has been manipulated within our thought processes or lack there of.

Writer

PostSun Oct 07, 2012 4:57 pm » by Mhillebregt

pacmanpacks wrote:
Webhead wrote:perpetual motion in space works on earth it DOES NOT WORK STOP DREAMING YOU IDIOT.

One payment (British Pound)

Stay away from my topics from now on, is that understood?

You ARE a fascist troll, you ARE just a Nazi loving whore who first try with PERSONAL attacks and any other verbal attacks you can come up with.

And you do this without making any points, any sense, doesn't really say anything other than "idiot". . .

And what are you trying now? OMG, YOU HAVE TO PAY MONEY IN ORDER TO GET SOMETHING? IT IS A SCAM, CLOSE WALMART, CLOSE EVERYTHING, THEY ALL WANT MONEY, ARGHHHHHHH.....

Why do u even bother to react to someone like that. just ignore de guy or girl.

That's all i got to say about that...

I understand what u say on the perpetual motion subject. But the definition tells us that perpetual motion is without the input of external energy source. Offcourse it would be impossible because everything is an energy source. All that exist is energy and only that. So perpetual motion can't happen because there would be no energy, no earth, no you, no galaxy, no universe.

But i understand that u can make free energy, in the sense of making a machine like u said that can run for longer than a lifetime. And i know these machines exist, a lot of them. Again like i say in almost all topics, these things do not come out because of power and control humanity.

Now you should ask yourself why that power and control is so important to them. Not of the money, these "people" have enough money to life a centillion years without having a money problem.
Also i don't buy it when folks say it's for their livestyle.

Why is it that they oppress all knowledge, from the ancient knowledge, medicine, military, political, weather, water, and so on. There is something else happening here. U can guess but not ever be sure until we come together as a big unit in the world to find that out what really the big secret is.

Until then we are f*cked.

The thing i try to do is to give as much information as possible on all those oppressions and try to open the eyes of the masses, so we can eventually do the honest research of what that big secret is.

Good post ... keep it up.
" If you want to find the truth, throw everything you know out of your mind and start over. "

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 07, 2012 4:57 pm » by Noentry

@ pacmanpacks
@ Oreocannon

I want both of you to get off the defensive and read my post again without expectation or provocation.

Read it again.
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Initiate

PostSun Oct 07, 2012 5:14 pm » by pacmanpacks

Mhillebregt wrote:So perpetual motion can't happen because there would be no energy, no earth, no you, no galaxy, no universe.

Let me try what everyone else does to me:

Kumbaya my lord, Kumbaya - ohhh great science, almighty WikiPedia, show humanity how to let go and just accept youtube deleting my film called "PERPETUAL MOTION / FREE ENERGY IS A 100% PROVEN FACT 002" and banned it because of "content inappropriate" - UHHHHHHHHHHH, showing the world moving magnets is just so "inappropriate" - I would even say inconvenient . . . . "science" and their definitions of things mean a lot more to the human race than logic and common sense, we worship ignorance...

http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo ... _FACT_002/

Just fun, otherwise good points in your post ;-)

THANK YOU GOD that you still let this film stay on disclose.tv - for now - until they find it here too . . .
pacsteam.org

Writer

PostSun Oct 07, 2012 5:44 pm » by Mhillebregt

@pacmanpacks

Sorry, but in my book a magnet is an outside source of energy.

This motor in the film is " free-energy ". What do i mean with free-energy is that u can make it yourself with minimum cost to get the things u need for it. U can buy it, but also u can get it for free in nature itself.
" If you want to find the truth, throw everything you know out of your mind and start over. "

Initiate

PostSun Oct 07, 2012 6:20 pm » by Alexrubic

pacmanpacks wrote:
Alexrubic wrote:bla bla bla bla "none of the examples I have seen on the various videos posted could result in 'perpetual' motion

This is where I stopped reading, because I already know who you are and what you want to promote.

Oh really? And what is that? I don't know who you are so how on earth could you know who I am - never mind what 'I want to promote'?!

pacmanpacks wrote:EDITED: So I read the rest anyway, and glad that I did...

You should have done me the courtesy of at least that much before running off at the mouth with your implied accusations!

pacmanpacks wrote:But really: Magnets and friction !?!? Naaa, not so much...

Where did I say anything about magnets creating friction? I said using magnets instead of bearings would reduce/eliminate friction!

pacmanpacks wrote:If you would just read what I write...

From the above it seems you would do well to follow your own advice!

pacmanpacks wrote:Call it perpetual or not, you can play games with your mind all you want...

It is you who are playing games with words and their definitions. You create, in your mind, your own definitions of 'free' and 'perpetual' and expect everyone else to understand and agree with them!

Free means at no cost. Solar power is not free when there is a cost involved in manufacturing the solar panels. Wind power is not free when there is a cost involved in manufacturing the wind turbines and generators. And even permanent magnets are not totally free because there is a cost involved in the manufacture of magnets!

If you can recoup the outlay, with the value of the electricity you generate using any of these methods before the materials wear out then, from that point on you can be said to be creating free energy in terms of money and resources.

Of course, from the point of view of the laws of thermodynamics, no energy is truly free, or created from nothing, and no system is perpetual - even the universe is subject to entropy.

However, if you cannot bear to read beyond the initial sentence of a post that does not 100% share your view, you do not deserve to have any constructive replies!
Last edited by Alexrubic on Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Initiate

PostSun Oct 07, 2012 6:20 pm » by pacmanpacks

Mhillebregt wrote:@pacmanpacks

Sorry, but in my book a magnet is an outside source of energy.

This motor in the film is " free-energy ". What do i mean with free-energy is that u can make it yourself with minimum cost to get the things u need for it. U can buy it, but also u can get it for free in nature itself.

Look: When I say FREE energy it is (ofcourse) the magnet motors that you will get killed for making if you get caught. When I say PERPETUAL motion, it is (ofcourse) ALSO the magnet motors that you will get killed for making if you get caught.

BUT: There are so many other ways to do these things, and that I what I try to show with my video uploads -that are now being deleted from youtube (part 002).

But if I can get you to watch just one more thing, then please watch the WHOLE clip that I used a few seconds from in my part 001:

http://youtu.be/Pq_Qu0paUjY

And since we are at it: Perpetual is / should be defined as a system where you can close the door with it still working for many years (not "forever" and other "science" crap like that) - if you even know what I mean? I mean, then this would be / really IS perpetual:

You create an over-unit device, place a small motor with a timer and a batteri that will recharge when running to it and: WOLLA: Perpetual motion / perpetual energy - And you know what? I don't give a damn what "science" or anyone else says, and let me tell you why:

It would be like me going over to a friends house to show him that I can run on one weel on my bike, and he just keep saying "no, it can't be done, you are not running your bike on one weel at all, it is impossible the way you are going to do it, it can't be done, you must be mad, you are crazy" etc. etc. and I go like: "But you just saw me run on one weel??" and you go like "No, I didn't see that because your bike have TWO weels on it, so that doesn't count" or like youtube to me: "inappropriate content" !!!??? yeah: Search for cracks, hacks, games, programs, warez overall on youtube and you will find it ALL OVER THE PLACE, and they do NOT take ANY of it down EVEN if you report it - But my movies with the TRUE definition of the very word perpetual??? THAT was what got my movie deleted btw, not the motors etc. them selfs, they are already on youtube - it was MY DEFINITION, they can't stand the truth !!!

Alexrubic : ok, sorry for me laughing a bit over your george orwell doublethink approach to things - Its like you haven't made up your mind, figured out what to "believe" - I would like to provoke you to study your self, but all I did was to recognize that you are at least on the way - no harm done, move along.

I really was just about to ad it to my dummy upload to youtube (to redirect people to disclose.tv instead) but I really think they would just delete my youtube account - AGAIN - like they did my other account with THOUSANDS of uploads like these on it - just GONE !!!

It is you who are playing games with words and their definitions.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, WRONG: What I do is telling you what the official definitions SHOULD be if the REAL world and logic should kick in !!!

I know it is easy for you to just stick with what "science" say because you doesn't have a clue - you want to trust authorities and do what ever they say.

My point is: WHERE THE HELL IS YOUR LIMIT? If I told you that now "science" say you can prevent cancer by jumping off a cliff WOULD YOU DO IT !?!?! It is science, they know best, right !?!?

THINK, that is ALL I freaking ask of you before posting, thank you.

BTW: Free energy = ENERGY that doesn't cost anything - The device can cost what ever it wan't, build it your self for free too for that matter - but you are TOTALLY screw up in your head if you buy any of what you just wrote there really. I already did the example with the car:

I buy a car where I never have to pay for any of the fule to the car - But since I paid for the car, I am an idiot if I say the FULE is free !?!? That IS what you are saying, so very strange "definition".

Grow up, we do this over and over again in here because you do not READ what I write - You just THINK you know, when in fact you only brainstorm atm. come back with something better thank you.
pacsteam.org

PreviousNext