PERPETUAL MOTION IS A FACT - So why don't you know?

Initiate

PostSun Oct 07, 2012 10:05 pm » by Oreocannon

so i can practically yell "LOL LAW OF THERMODYNAMICS" at anyone with a working magnet motor in front of me and that would mean magically their machine cant exist. Fine if magnets get demagnetized, but there is a way to charge them back.
Fact is why are all these magnetic motors still suppressed and not talked about if they are not free energy, nothing to fear right nwo?

Initiate

PostSun Oct 07, 2012 10:06 pm » by pacmanpacks

Alexrubic wrote:@oreocannon: Yes, permanent magnets do become demagnetised over time depending on the conditions in which they operate. Some deterioate at high temperatures, some can lose magnetism due to vibration, etcetera.

OMG, OMG, thank you SOO much for clearing this ALL out here at the last page, I was just thinking about if no one at all would step forward here and point this out, so let me write this in big letters:

OMG, NOTHING LAST FOREVER, ISN'T THAT CRAZY?

ISN'T IT STRANGE THAT ONLY ENGINES WITHOUT FUEL HAVE TO WORK "FOREVER" IN ORDER TO EVEN BE POSSIBLE? OMG, BIG SURPRISE - at least to people who did NOT read the topic.
pacsteam.org

Initiate

PostSun Oct 07, 2012 10:11 pm » by Oreocannon

posting these stuff on forums do gets info and books in the hands of people, some of which may build one, but its not a big exposure, because agents as you see will flood you....until people who read will think you are crazy, because of their ridicules and tactics against you. they want you to be apathetic....they want you to think you are doing something by posting on a forum.
And while you are making a few people know, its not enough, the forum is a trap.
But you do make youtube videos...so thats a lot of exposure, tell you what pacmanpacks, as you see from my threads i was researching disinfo tactics by posting on vaccine videos and fighting obvious shills, its time i help you on your videos.
and its time you check your mails up on this site.

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 07, 2012 10:17 pm » by Noentry

@ pacmanpacks
"Sigh".

I have now read your whole post.
I can not see why you are so defensive.
If you care to read back,
I never said your machine did not work.
I never said perpetual motion does not work.
I never said "free" energy is not possible.
There was no need to get defensive with me. :headscratch:
That is a failing you have, that you cannot tell the difference between some one who is trying to reason it out to some one trying to troll you.
Dont let the trolls control you or how you think.
Be bigger then them, not smaller.

SO: When I create some simple over-unit device and get a check from my electric company instead of me paying for their power, THAT IS NOT FREE !?!?!?

PLEASE explain to me how the HELL you define the very word "FREE" !?! What is it then, I am really DYING to know more about the up-side brain you got there !!!

Forget the word free as in cost. It will never happen. Government will always find a way to tax you.
Just a few months ago a man was convicted of using rain water that fell on his land. WTF?

But free to use wont happen. Never!
Are the wires that run to and from your house free.
Is the logistics and tech of setting up a system for you to put energy back into the system free.
Is the maintenance free.
Is the storage area it sits on free.
Is its manufacture free.
Where the materials used to construct it free.

All these can have taxes of one sort or another levied on them.

Forget "free".
Think "cheap",
The moment you make the resource "free", the manufacture and tech would instantaneously become expensive.
It would be taxed to high heaven. Nothing you can do about it.

So forget free, no such thing in the domain of men.

@Oreocannon
Solar energy is a free sourced energy correct.
Until they tax the sunlight.
Dont say I didnt warn you.
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Initiate

PostSun Oct 07, 2012 10:56 pm » by pacmanpacks

Ok: When you see *** it is Noentry speaking - When you see **** it is me....

@ pacmanpacks
"Sigh".

I have now read your whole post.
I can not see why you are so defensive.
If you care to read back,
I never said your machine did not work.
I never said perpetual motion does not work.
I never said "free" energy is not possible.
There was no need to get defensive with me. :headscratch:

lol, ok lets just say I am defensive, but just because I quote someone and associate freely from that quote doesn't mean that EVERYTHING I say is 100% directed at anyone specific. ;-)

Here, please hear this song:

Upload to Disclose.tv

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moIlBqygQag

That is a failing you have, that you cannot tell the difference between some one who is trying to reason it out to some one trying to troll you.
Dont let the trolls control you or how you think.
Be bigger then them, not smaller.

I have many bugs, sure, but this isn't one of them I think - I like to just speak my mind without any limitations, not really to piss of people like you (sorry if I did) but in order to provoke my self and others to get MAD - I laughed at first when I saw this, but it really IS the truth when it comes to lies THIS huge:

Upload to Disclose.tv

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dib2-HBsF08

Forget the word free as in cost. It will never happen. Government will always find a way to tax you.
Just a few months ago a man was convicted of using rain water that fell on his land. WTF?

But free to use wont happen. Never!
Are the wires that run to and from your house free.
Is the logistics and tech of setting up a system for you to put energy back into the system free.
Is the maintenance free.
Is the storage area it sits on free.
Is its manufacture free.
Where the materials used to construct it free.

All these can have taxes of one sort or another levied on them.

You tell me to "forget free" - why? "All these CAN have taxes"? So: Someone COULD shoot me when I go out, so I just have to forget it and stay home all day then?

Free CAN happen and it WILL happen, not on its own, but when we just DO IT !!!

Forget "free".
Think "cheap",
The moment you make the resource "free", the manufacture and tech would instantaneously become expensive.

Man, please read back yourself and count how many times you tell me to "forget free" !?!? NO WAY !!!

With all the secrets out into the open, energy will be just as available and free to use for everyone as the public side walk.

@Oreocannon

I am not saying you are a troll now, but solar, wind, wave, gound etc. energy have been pushed by the global elite as a decoy / a global scam in order to distract the entire world population from the FACTS about REAL free energy !!!

I am glad to se that atleast one have read everything here, because I know things - but by us provoking and picking each-others brains, we might be able to evolve.

I am not the enemy, I do not have any enemies or personal feelings what so ever related with online forums like this - But just because I start a topic or what ever, doesn't mean that I am not as crazy and out of line as the next person.

ALL I want is to learn by sharing - And since I have been doing this online since 2005, I guess I am getting something personally out of "chatting" with people like this after all..

Bottom line: Your efforts on trying to discipline me here will NOT go unnoticed, thank you.
Last edited by pacmanpacks on Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pacsteam.org

Initiate

PostSun Oct 07, 2012 10:59 pm » by Oreocannon

noentry said so far we havent found a perpetual machine better then oil.
you know thats bullshit and its covered up. the machines on the videos are far better then oil, even though they are home made.
what if they were made by the companies with proper funding?

Super Moderator

PostSun Oct 07, 2012 11:05 pm » by The57ironman

free-clean-energy-magnet-motors-perpetual-motion-fact-t77710-50.html

.......get your sh*t together...............

...........so people can take this info and use it like you want them to...

................................................... CHA-CHINGLE BELLS .................................................
ImageImageImage

Initiate

PostSun Oct 07, 2012 11:18 pm » by pacmanpacks

The57ironman wrote:http://www.disclose.tv/forum/free-clean-energy-magnet-motors-perpetual-motion-fact-t77710-50.html

Yes, you are right - I will goto bed now and let you all sh*t together on the info... (hi-hi)

Just one last thing since we have a moderator among us:

It would be TOTALLY cool if you at some point make it possible to EDIT first post at a topic (at least) without any time limit on it.

Then people who have a topic in here would be able to shape it over time as the discussion progress, make things more clear and ad new points, ideas and things like that.

I really hope you will think about it.
pacsteam.org

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 07, 2012 11:29 pm » by Noentry

pacmanpacks wrote:
I have many bugs, sure, but this isn't one of them I think - I like to just speak my mind without any limitations, not really to piss of people like you (sorry if I did) but in order to provoke my self and others to get MAD - I laughed at first when I saw this, but it really IS the truth when it comes to lies THIS huge:

cool :flop: .

You tell me to "forget free" - why? "All these CAN have taxes"? So: Someone COULD shoot me when I go out, so I just have to forget it and stay home all day then?

Free CAN happen and it WILL happen, not on its own, but when we just DO IT !!!

Forget "free".
Think "cheap",

Man, please read back yourself and count how many times you tell me to "forget free" !?!? NO WAY !!!

With all the secrets out into the open, energy will be just as available and free to use for everyone as the public side walk.

"Free" energy has been available since Tesla. And we as a people are still waiting for it.
Why? Because of the system we live in. Until this changes. You might as well run into the path of a speeding car. Energy consumption will always have a high cost.;)
So here we disagree. When the world system changes, then we might get what you want, not before.

@Oreocannon

I am not saying you are a troll now, but solar, wind, wave, gound etc. energy have been pushed by the global elite as a decoy / a global scam in order to distract the entire world population from the FACTS about REAL free energy !!!

I am glad to se that atleast one have read everything here, because I know things - but by us provoking and picking each-others brains, we might be able to evolve.

I am not the enemy, I do not have any enemies or personal feelings what so ever related with online forums like this - But just because I start a topic or what ever, doesn't mean that I am not as crazy and out of line as the next person.

ALL I want is to learn by sharing - And since I have been doing this online since 2005, I guess I am getting something personally out of "chatting" with people like this after all..

Bottom line: Your efforts on trying to discipline me here will NOT go unnoticed, thank you.

:cheers:
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Super Moderator

PostSun Oct 07, 2012 11:46 pm » by The57ironman

pacmanpacks wrote:
The57ironman wrote:http://www.disclose.tv/forum/free-clean-energy-magnet-motors-perpetual-motion-fact-t77710-50.html

Yes, you are right - I will goto bed now and let you all sh*t together on the info... (hi-hi)

Just one last thing since we have a moderator among us:

It would be TOTALLY cool if you at some point make it possible to EDIT first post at a topic (at least) without any time limit on it.

Then people who have a topic in here would be able to shape it over time as the discussion progress, make things more clear and ad new points, ideas and things like that.

I really hope you will think about it.

...pacman....you'll have to make some sort of request to the administration regarding that question..

.. :arrow: feedback-and-bugs-t70872-1000.html

.....your ''edit'' is now 8 pages long.....and full of gobblie-gook.....you might do well to present your info and keep the gobblie-gook out of it.....

.....this is a forum and you're going to get a bunch of opinions you may not like ,

but ,
...... oh well....

.....you're sounding immature , to me anyway , (no offense intended)....and you're not handling your position well...

please , take some time to think about what i'm trying to say....

...because..

.....the idea of magnetics enhancing our energy needs is worthy of a place in this forum....

...it just doesn't seem like you are having fun , and i think you should be...

you should be having fun doing something you enjoy....

...of course , you could be here just to stir up sh*t........i haven't made up ''my'' mind yet..

................................................... CHA-CHINGLE BELLS .................................................
ImageImageImage

PreviousNext