PERPETUAL MOTION IS A FACT - So why don't you know?

Initiate

PostSun Oct 07, 2012 11:58 pm » by pacmanpacks

Noentry wrote:"Free" energy has been available since Tesla. And we as a people are still waiting for it.
Why? Because of the system we live in. Until this changes. You might as well run into the path of a speeding car. Energy consumption will always have a high cost.;)
So here we disagree. When the world system changes, then we might get what you want, not before.

Oh man, I agree with you so much that I don't even want to spoil this moment by posting my sometimes too-hard-to-handle for some wake-up call:

My point is that as the system is atm, we have ALL been chosen by the global elite, the "new world order" crowd for extermination, and the plan, the global "law", the global tyranny that is going to do this is called Agenda 21 under UN, as a GLOBAL plan to be implemented LOCALLY - RIGHT NOW - AS WE SPEAK !!! Goto google, type in the city you live in and ad "agenda 21" and see where the UN military invasion is located at your area !!! Please do it.

If this go through, cost etc. wont matter at all, because we wont be here anyway !!!

Agenda 21 is about taking TOTAL / GLOBAL control over things like (ONLY examples, the list is VERY long) ALL water (please put "ALL" infront of ALL these yourself), food, energy, land, roads, travel, farming, pestisides, live stock, where you can live, how much space you can have, how much Co2 / how big your "carbon footprint" can get, how many children you can have, even which gender you can have etc. etc. this just goes on and on and on forever.

My point here is (before the topic is locked): If they are able to force this on us (as they are, as said; RIGHT NOW) then NOTHING matters any more, NOTHING will be possible for ANYONE because of all the "restrictions" the UN are going to place on the global society. "sustainable development" = GAME OVER forever - also for free energy and perpetual motion.

The57ironman wrote:.....you're sounding immature , to me anyway , (no offense intended)....and you're not handling your position well...

Here we go again with this none sense: my "position" !?? What are you talking about, I would really like to know. I will get paid less because you don't get points I am making or something????

The57ironman wrote:please , take some time to think about what i'm trying to say....

This is EXACTLY why you and I are like fire and water: I just SAY what ever is on my mind in order to keep the ball in the air - And you are still left with "trying". THAT'S the difference between you and I: I KNOW what I am talking about, so I do not even have to "try" - I just DO IT !!! it ALL comes natural to me, I do not have an agenda other than pissing off people who ATTACK ME PERSONALLY for just telling the TRUTH !!!

If you understand that or not, is not my business - But since a child can figure out what I am saying here, then what does that make you? SUPER immature perhaps?

Please think about that, and goodnight !
pacsteam.org

Super Moderator

PostMon Oct 08, 2012 3:31 am » by The57ironman

you are bordering on ridiculous....

2h. Agenda posting: Do not use the site to promote an agenda. This often involves the starting of forum threads or making posts which appear to be legitimate in nature but which are aimed at surreptitiously promoting some political view, religious belief or to attack or criticise other members, beliefs or views in an underhand manner which detracts from unbiased and fair discussion.

3b. Harassment: Do not harrass, defame, threaten, bully or victimise other members, this includes but is not limited to sending harassing private messages or harassing members via posts, threads or profile comments.

3d. Trolling: Trolling is strictly disallowed. We define a 'troll' as someone who's purpose on the site is to create as much disruption as possible, offend as many people as possible or otherwise cause disruption intentionally for personal amusement. Behaviour that can be defined as "trolling" generally involves the posting of knowingly false or offensive comments or views designed to provoke, bait and annoy other members.

3e. Flamebaiting: Do not intentionally instigate "flame wars" or bait others in to making personal attacks.

3f. Abusive behaviour: Do not be rude, insulting, offensive, snide, obnoxious or abusive towards other members.

correct me if i'm wrong...

.......see ya'.....

Image...................................Image

Initiate

PostMon Oct 08, 2012 1:27 pm » by Alexrubic

This is why people like me cannot take this thread entirely seriously - there are so many factual inaccuracies and a patent lack of knowledge on even basic scientific principles.

A device that is a certain percentage (below 100) efficient (not 'sufficient'!) is an under-unity device and produces less energy/work than is put in to run it - so nothing it produces is free in any sense. A device that was 100% efficient (unity) would produce as much energy/work as was input to run it - again, nothing it produced could be said to be free. Only a device described as more than 100% efficient (even if it was 100.9999%) could be said to be an over-unity device and then some portion of what it produced could be described as free.

So a device that is 99% efficient is not over-unity and is not producing 99% of its output for free!

PS. Manufacturers of permanent magnets will tell you the likely life of their magnets in the technical specifications. Most modern, high strength permanent magnets cannot simply be 're-charged' because of the way they are manufactured and magnetised. Once it had passed its useful lifespan, you would have to replace it with a new magnet.

Here are some FAQs answered by such PM manufacturer[s]:

Neodymium magnets are sensitive to heat, unless specified otherwise (i.e. High Temperature Magnets) the maximum operating temperature is 80°C. As a magnet is heated, for every degree C rise in temperature, the magnet will lose 0.11% of its magnetic strength. This loss is fully recovered on cooling unless the maximium operating temperature is exceeded causing any magnetism lost to be not recoverable upon cooling. For high temperature applications, samarium cobalt and high temperature neodymium magnets should be considered.

Likewise, the rectangular blocks can be specially produced to be magnetised in any of the three axes (the magnets cannot be re-magnetised in another axis due to the method of production – the sintered NdFeB is anisotropic).

These changes occur when a magnet is subjected to permeance changes such as changes in air gap dimensions during operation. These changes will change the reluctance of the circuit, and may cause the magnet's operating point to fall below the knee of the curve, causing partial and/or irreversible losses.

External magnetic fields in repulsion modes will produce a demagnetizing effect on permanent magnets.

However, rigid magnet materials are brittle in nature, and can easily be damaged or chipped by improper handling. Samarium Cobalt in particular is a fragile material and special handling precautions must be taken to avoid damage. Thermal shock when Ferrites and Samarium Cobalt magnets are exposed to high temperature gradients can cause fractures within the material and should be avoided.

So yes, there are many factors that can effect the strength, performance and life of permanent magnets - they are not 'permanent' because they last forever, nothing is truly perpetual!

I am all for research and experimentation in this field but let's approach it rationally, logically, accurately and factually - not with all this pseudo-scientific clap-trap! Spurious, inaccurate information is not going to help interested parties from making any headway in such projects.

Initiate

PostMon Oct 08, 2012 3:21 pm » by Oreocannon

Alexrubic i alone have contributed 40 books, and riko has given an even better one. There are links to videos and more information.
Links showing such machines working. And a hundred more with blueprints and patents on rexresearch.
So they might not be 100% perpetual, but they are a hell of a lot more then oil and natural gas.
So if you want to research logically and stuff, open them books? tell us what you think from what you learn?

Now ironman, pacman does sounds like a shill from replying so much and feeding the trolls so much.
I cant get how he can type so much and not get tired.
but before you warn him, you should warn cia212 and the other guy, they have not done anything other then to troll and to ask for proof in my thread, even though i said its a thread only for exchanging books between people who believe.
Then another guy came and started ridiculing and trolling talking about star trek blueprints and how all the blueprints, books and videos were all not proving anything. That was clear trolling and a tactic to get our thread locked, even though i made it VERY CLEAR that my thread was only for exchanging books between people who believe, and we had nothing to prove or claim.

Cia212 and the other guy come in another thread where i asked would i increase the life span of a lightbulb if i put a resistor on it and they trollled that it would last even less.

WHERE IS THEIR WARNING? WHY ARE THEY ALLOWED TO STAY AND TROLL EVERYONE?
How come they can troll ridicule and cause threads to be LOCKED, but they dont get a warning or a ban?
Why can they troll me against the rules you just posted and i have to take it....but if we answer them our thread gets locked?
Why are they not warned or banned?

somebody gotta answer that question, who is letting these guys brake the rules of this site and harassing and ridiculing normal posters? it might not be you responsible but someone is? so where is my answer?

Initiate

PostMon Oct 08, 2012 3:36 pm » by Alexrubic

@oreo: The written information linked, thus far, doesn't appear to be all that pertinent and the videos, while interesting, are not, in themselves, overwhelming evidence. Unless someone can post a 100 year real-time video of one of these devices running, then they do not prove perpetual motion or free energy. A device that appears to be running smoothly for a few seconds or minutes of airtime can easily be manipulated (I'm not saying they are, I'm just saying they don't constitute indesputable proof) or may be indicative that they run well that long but might fizzle out beyond the duration of the video.

One of the videos showed the construction of a permanent magnet rotor within a permanent magnet stator that was static until powered up by a small fan motor. There was no verifiable indication given that this would continue to run without the constant input of the fan motor, that there was any greater speed, torque or power coming from the rotor other than was supplied by the fan motor and the rotor did stop once the fan motor was turned off.

If you have just one good written source of information, then by all means post a link to it here and I will look at it. Wading through all the posts on this and other associated threads to find one good source is not my idea of a productive use of my time. I've read too many promised revelations about perpetual motors and free energy only to find they were talking about high efficiency (but not over-unity) conventional DC electric motors!

Initiate

PostMon Oct 08, 2012 3:58 pm » by Rkobilan

Here is your free Energy Generator without Perpetual Motion. Note 1: Free means collecting / producing energy by means other than from an electrical grid in this post. Note 2: The cost to create this generator is under $3.00 US May not be Free but pretty damn close to it. This unit can be used to slow charge a 12 volt battery or more can be linked to generate more voltage for charging banks of batteries.

Upload to Disclose.tv

I also agree with Pacman's comments regarding what is taking place around this Earth. What is unfortunate is that the masses are entranced by the Hollywood wand of deception instead of using their minds to create the most needed changes to support Earths growing community. Instead of culling you and me.

What I see taking place here is we are at a round table discussing what is at the center of the table. The Issue. I use a Golf Ball sitting on a Tee reversed with base on the table to represent that Issue. As we sit looking at this golf ball that is now the issue we see there are little half holes all around the ball. Those represent our different points of view. Still the Same Issue, just seen with a different point of view. Get up and look at the other points of view before you make your assessment to better understand where the others are coming from rather than pointing out their ignorances.

What is interesting is that as we are looking at the golf ball and reading each others point of views, we (All of us) do not see that one of the half holes is colored in black. That is the correct point of view that we collectively haven't seen. Even as we sit here reading this post we cannot fathom the simplicity that Tesla technology creates energy out of thin air. Westinghouse couldn't meter it so Mankind got screwed.

My Point !!!!
You say tomaeto I say tomahto, He says tomatillo

It is all the same as we are all correct in our points of view. However, Can our point of view be changed to see and understand others points of view?

It is time to stop the quibbling over nit noid perceptions and progress this into a thread that can be used change this world.

Initiate

PostMon Oct 08, 2012 8:22 pm » by Oreocannon

Alexrubic its really hard to believe you read all the 40 books posted plus rkobilans book.
I highly doubt you didnt find anything better then oil inside. From all the patents and blueprints...you are claiming all the scientists like tesla in rkobilans book were all false?
i think those high efficiency motors are a lot better then oil, but seriously...you read all 40 books?
well what can i say, if you didnt find anything good, i cant say i believe you.....but its for you.
i havent checked the books yet but i have high hopes.
im not a scientists, so i cant start proving to you, i think you can see for yourself enough.

Initiate

PostMon Oct 08, 2012 8:22 pm » by Oreocannon

the point is i asked pacman why wont he spread some posters about this to let people know and he...didnt respond.

PostMon Oct 08, 2012 8:27 pm » by unplugged77

The57ironman wrote:.
you are bordering on ridiculous....

2h. Agenda posting: Do not use the site to promote an agenda. This often involves the starting of forum threads or making posts which appear to be legitimate in nature but which are aimed at surreptitiously promoting some political view, religious belief or to attack or criticise other members, beliefs or views in an underhand manner which detracts from unbiased and fair discussion.

3b. Harassment: Do not harrass, defame, threaten, bully or victimise other members, this includes but is not limited to sending harassing private messages or harassing members via posts, threads or profile comments.

3d. Trolling: Trolling is strictly disallowed. We define a 'troll' as someone who's purpose on the site is to create as much disruption as possible, offend as many people as possible or otherwise cause disruption intentionally for personal amusement. Behaviour that can be defined as "trolling" generally involves the posting of knowingly false or offensive comments or views designed to provoke, bait and annoy other members.

3e. Flamebaiting: Do not intentionally instigate "flame wars" or bait others in to making personal attacks.

3f. Abusive behaviour: Do not be rude, insulting, offensive, snide, obnoxious or abusive towards other members.

correct me if i'm wrong...

.......see ya'.....

The57ironman : I have been following pacman's threads in here, and if I try to see things from his point of view, I think I know why he talk about the moderators in here as he does, not judging anyone, just trying to see all view points here.

A few of the links pacman posted was wrong, he make a mistake but can't edit the post to correct it (he told me at his website) but don't dismiss what he is saying because a site turn out to be a scam, because as others in here have pointed out, there are real sites with real magnet engines too.

I noticed that one of the first post at one of pacman's topics was from a moderator that only posted a picture, clearly just to provoke or troll from reading the site rules in here, he didn't even write anything at all in that post, and I do not believe that it is only pacman that begin to question the motives of moderators when they engage them self in these kind of things, because it is obvious other members copy and do the same.

I believe pacman is trying to have a serious debate in here and spend a lot of time trying to get his message out with sites like youtube deleting his films and other things, so it must be frustrating to keep be called names, keep having these "picture" posts only and just see how the moderators in here award them by keep banning pacman and let everyone else continue the insults.

I don't realy try to have an opinion here, just put my self in pacman's shoes.

:pray: Peace. Love & Freedom

subscribe at youtube channel Unplugged1977 :hiho:
Last edited by unplugged77 on Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 08, 2012 8:31 pm » by Mushroom

Oreocannon wrote:Alexrubic its really hard to believe you read all the 40 books posted plus rkobilans book.
I highly doubt you didnt find anything better then oil inside. From all the patents and blueprints...you are claiming all the scientists like tesla in rkobilans book were all false?
i think those high efficiency motors are a lot better then oil, but seriously...you read all 40 books?
well what can i say, if you didnt find anything good, i cant say i believe you.....but its for you.
i havent checked the books yet but i have high hopes.
im not a scientists, so i cant start proving to you, i think you can see for yourself enough.

Are you being serious? I find it amusing that you are championing the cause without reading the associated material.
Thanks for the smile.

PreviousNext