PERPETUAL MOTION IS A FACT - So why don't you know?

Initiate

PostMon Sep 24, 2012 1:24 am » by pacmanpacks

PERPETUAL MOTION IS A FACT - So why don't you know?

In a topic at the Disclose.TV forum called "The perpetual myth of free energy" the discussion itself began to make me realize a few things that I, personally, think MIGHT be (a part) of "the missing (info) link" in my understanding of how people can be SO devoted to this idea that eg. perpetual motion as a concept is just impossible, no matter what, no matter how hard you are trying to explain some very valid points that you KNOW for YOURSELF is true.

So: The most common questions I have seen popping up (around the entire internet really) could sound like these:

"If perpetual motion was possible, we would all be using it by now" or "I would know about it / someone would have told me a long time ago"

As a former Royal Marine with a one year special weapons training (mainly about how to poison food and water really) with some good advice about how to "kill people legally" and things like that AND just as a regular human being who have tried and experienced MANY things in my 40+ years life, I would like to start this topic with something from the discussion itself, that I would very much like people to read BEFORE making a post at this topic, but before we move on here, I just want to say:

The most common question I have seen today popping up (around the entire internet really) is just about this:

"If perpetual motion was possible, we would all be using it by now" or "I would know about it / someone would have told me a long time ago"

As a former Royal Marine with a one year special weapons training (mainly about how to poison food and water really) with some good advice about how to "kill people legally" and things like that AND just as a regular human being who have tried and experienced MANY things in my 40+ years life, I would like to start this topic with something from the discussion:

As a PRIVATE person you can get ALL the information you need in order to create YOUR OWN perpetual motion device that DOES work, I am going to be giving you an example of that later in this topic, BUT:

These things are all patented, someone always owns the rights to mass produce something - and who grab basically ALL these patents (one way or the other) when ever someone is just about to go into production, just about to be able to sell these motors to the masses?

THIS is what happens next, these are the FACTS:

PRIVATE (ROYAL) FAMILIES from the west buy them up or just grab / stealing things like this under their PRIVATE (but yet global) military-industrial complex and classify them as "TOP SECRET," threatens the people behind such projects and yes: KILL PEOPLE over this kind of information under the cloak of "national security" telling soldiers or private teams of hitmen (like eg. Blackwater) that "we must do this sir, it is for our country" BULL*H*T !!!

THIS is why you never see any REAL breakthroughs in mass production of ANY motor like this, why you NEVER really hear about this, why EVERYONE who is working with FREE ENERGY and PERPETUAL MOTION motors is constantly fighting an up-hill battle, getting harassed (By everyone from CPS, the tax agency to NSA and police) with death threats, broken windows, etc. by VERY powerful people that is at the higher ups of this self-proclaimed "new world order."

RELATED:

Please watch the Hollywood movie called "Chain reaction" from 1996:

(Trailer only)

Upload to Disclose.tv

http://youtu.be/Abl-kJfDI58

THIS MOVIE IS BASED ON A TRUE STORY

- Just one story out of many, but still a very good example on HOW and WHO is holding ALL humans on this planet back from TRUE knowledge / TRUE FREEDOM !

Lowsix wrote:... i forgot to acknowledge (and credit you) that in fact,
you did provide the name of the company that uses the permanent DC magnetic motors.
And yes, i understand that to be one of the very few working examples..

http://www.lmcltd.net/

NOT of FREE energy or perpetual motion motors..
But "Higher Efficiency Motors".

And really that is the only distinction anyone is making.
You keep using the words Free Energy and Perpetual motion..
When neither are possible.

Higher efficiency like the LCM motors..are.

And they are being used in several major cities on their City Buses.

Yes, when you have a "high efficiency" motor like LCM here then THEY can't just call it "perpetual motion" because in legal terms, in terms of "THE LAW" that would be called fraud.

BUT: I am not here trying to sell these motors; I am not legally bound by all this law school BS - As said before in here, if ALL you people would just please read AND understand what I say, what my points are:

When you start one of these magnet motors (eg. an LCM motor) it will produce WAY more power from the energy you put into the motor in order to start it up the first time.

MY point is that this IS what you need for PERPETUAL MOTION, but the main motor ALONE is NOT a perpetual motor, no - I never read anyone posting with your angle here at all, no one ever argued on this at all, I have never read anyone in here bringing up the points that YOU are raising here.

Now, please let me define why I PERSONALLY CHOOSE to call it "perpetual MOTION" because TO ME this is EXACTLY what it is:

You take eg. an LCM motor, but before you start up this motor, you combine it with a battery that will be recharged when the motor is running.

Then you place a small electric motor into this equation that at a regular basis will turn on and off just long enough to re-power the main engine.

That's MY "secret," that is MY way to define perpetual motion, because that is EXACTLY what it is.

Please post, you can even call me crazy if you want, say that I am just making all of this up, that this and that BUT: ONLY as long as you at least have some kind of argue, some kind of POINT

Thank you.

pacsteam.org

Conspirator

PostMon Sep 24, 2012 1:32 am » by Kinninigan

:look:

perpetual threads are a fact

:peep:
It was written in prophecy that a Gelfling would end Skeksis rule...
https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan

Initiate

PostMon Sep 24, 2012 1:48 am » by pacmanpacks

Kinninigan wrote: :look:

perpetual threads are a fact

:peep:

Nope, sorry - Not from me anyway !!!

You can consider this topic MY "Disclosure," MY final thoughts, MY final statement to everyone in here on this entire subject !!!

In other words: I am moving on to at least some other subject now - The subject of free energy is important, but since basically no one in here have even close to the same point of reference on anything related to this subject, I consider myself done here . . .

Have a nice day :-D

N.B.: Yes, I know that I have 2 parts of basically the same text at the topic, but I can't edit it now anyway.
Last edited by pacmanpacks on Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
pacsteam.org

Conspirator

PostMon Sep 24, 2012 1:57 am » by Zer0

Energy will be free and available to everyone in the Kingdom To Come

Upload to Disclose.tv

Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Super Moderator

PostMon Sep 24, 2012 2:13 am » by -Marduk-

pacmanpacks wrote:Image

Initiate

PostMon Sep 24, 2012 2:39 am » by G3n3sis

Luke Fortune has produced a series of books of considerable weight on patented generators which could be described as "free energy" devices or "perpetual motion machines". On some level its a word game. I have many of his books, you can look at the patents yourself, there are hundreds if not thousands of them from around the world. If im honest with everyone, were facing a serious problem, complacency is killing us. :S
"The Sign of an Educated Mind is that, Which can Entertain a Notion or Idea Without Accepting it"

Initiate

PostMon Sep 24, 2012 2:47 am » by pacmanpacks

PLEASE NOTE EVERYONE WHO READ THIS TOPIC AND WHAT I WRITE AROUND THIS FORUM IN GENERAL:

THIS IS ONE OF THE MODERATORS TRYING TO TROLL THIS TOPIC AND AT THE SAME TIME RIDICULE ME AS A PERSON WITHOUT EVEN READING THE TOPIC !!!

IN OTHER WORDS:

PLEASE UNDERSTAND THE FORCES BEHIND SITES LIKE THIS THAT IS ONLY TRYING TO MAKE IT ALL ABOUT ALIENS AND OTHER CRAP, BUT SERIOUS ISSUES LIKE THIS WILL BE TROLLED IN A BIG WAY.

thank you.

Marduk2012 wrote:Image

So you think that I just try to sound cool, but doesn't know anything, right? Like most of the others in here who is trying to kill topics like these?

Fine, you can have your religion, you can have your own believe, idea, what ever you want to call it BUT:

Let me ensure you: If I just wanted to sound cool, if I had any reason what so ever for me to impress anyone, all I would have to do is to pick up my guitar, my bass, my piano or my drums and give everyone the best solo they have ever heard !!!

An example: This is me and my son having some fun at the piano, and then he recorded this on my phone after he dared me that I couldn't play any music that sounded like skyrim (but since I just didn't know what skyrim was at the time, I just played some random pirates of the caribbean / rock and roll piano solo :

Upload to Disclose.tv

http://youtu.be/BfSaL3hQUKc

And that clip is really nothing, but should be able to make you understand that: I AM ABLE TO DO ANYTHING, I AM ABLE TO KNOW EVERYTHING - Not because I am good at it, not at all - At first I couldn't play anything on any instrument, but then I TRIED, I LEARNED and now I can play basically ANYTHING you throw at me: If I know the number, I can play it . . .

So: Now that you have heard me play the piano, will you then begin to just say "impossible" or "fake"? What if you saw me play? Would THAT be able to convince you?

MY POINT IS MR. "MODERATOR":

When you hear me play an instrument, you just instinctively KNOW that I am good, you can just HEAR it - How? You (might or might not) don't play any instrument, so how can you possible know if I am good or bad at playing piano? You have no idea about major and minor, notes or cords?

You know because IT SOUNDS right, it FEELS right, you use your empathy, your emotions, you move your body, the music BECOMES you and THAT is EXACTLY what I hope to be able to help (at least a few in here) people to do with my message about (yes): FREE ENERGY / PERPETUAL MOTION !!!

Bottom line: Knowing something for a FACT is a PERSONAL thing, NOT something that anyone or anything can "prove" to you. I can't teach you how to do mathematics at all, only YOU can teach YOU how to do mathematics, ok? Do you understand (anything at all)?

My last point to you now is that the ONLY reason why you do not see this is because in contrast to the music, here you got to do a bit of study before you will be able to hear the music properly, feel the beat from the drums, understand what is even going on.

But now that you have already posted yet another "first-crap-post" (like most do in here) you might as well read the topic too !!!?

At least thank you for not wasting my time by posting nonsense WORDS too, thats the thing that REALLY pisses me off if you haven't noticed . . .
Last edited by pacmanpacks on Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
pacsteam.org

Initiate

PostMon Sep 24, 2012 2:53 am » by G3n3sis

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKmYqUSDch8

I'm interested in special and wondrous materials like Nitinol as well :)
"The Sign of an Educated Mind is that, Which can Entertain a Notion or Idea Without Accepting it"

Initiate

PostMon Sep 24, 2012 9:37 pm » by pacmanpacks

G3n3sis wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKmYqUSDch8

I'm interested in special and wondrous materials like Nitinol as well :)

Me too, I think that ALL the zero point / free energy devices people have made over the years are interesting - But so far, I would still say that the magnet motors overall is the most practical and handy.

BTW: I just updated my information and documentation list at the video I uploaded:

Magnet motor:

www.megenerator.com

Quote: “I have been trying to build a “free energy” zero point generator for years and finally your guide taught me how! It took me 3 afternoons to build mine.You guys are going to change the world with this." –Steven Jones

Quote: “You guys are Crazy to release this! You know as well as I do that the energy companies are going to come after you for this.

…thanks for taking this risk to get the word out because I built mine and I know it’s the real deal. I’ve been producing free electricity for my home for a month now with my motor.” –John Livingston

www.diymagneticmotor.com

Quote: "As many generations pass, our machinery will be driven by power obtainable at any point in the universe…it is a mere question of time when men will succeed in attaching their machinery to the very wheelwork of nature.” - Nikola Tesla

http://www.lemcoltd.com/

http://www.slideshare.net/DisclosurePro ... -wing-611p

Download full PDF file: http://adf.ly/D57hA

Water as fuel:

http://youtu.be/aGg0ATfoBgo

http://youtu.be/mtdntfDVgNg

pacsteam.org

Writer

PostMon Sep 24, 2012 9:52 pm » by Webhead

perpetual motion in space works on earth it DOES NOT WORK STOP DREAMING YOU IDIOT.

this is what happens everyone when you click his links its called the free energy brigade want your money.

its a con stay away.

Your Order
ITEM PRICE (GBP)
Home Energy Plant
$47.00 = £30.91
Immediate access to this product or service is available once payment is approved. VAT: £6.18

PAYMENT: £37.09

One payment (British Pound)

Next