Perry Stone/ Hells Gates/Undersea Pyramids/ Burmuda Triangle

Writer

PostMon Apr 19, 2010 4:39 am » by Thomace

If you have time to watch Perry Stone speaking about electromagnetic "portals" all over the earth, it's really interesting. You probably won't hear many preachers talking about this stuff. Toward the end of these videos, he's talking about a Jacques Cousteau expedition at the Bermuda Triangle. I haven't had much luck in finding any audio or video from that expedition. Anyone here got any ideas or input?

I hope the videos post correctly, it's the first time I've posted videos here.

Upload to Disclose.tv

1 of 7

Upload to Disclose.tv

2 of 7

Upload to Disclose.tv

3 of 7

Upload to Disclose.tv

4 of 7

Upload to Disclose.tv

5 of 7

Upload to Disclose.tv

6 of 7

Upload to Disclose.tv

7 of 7

Writer

PostMon Apr 19, 2010 4:53 am » by Thomace

Let me add...don't let the word "preacher" scare you off. He doesn't present himself in a sermony kind of way. It's fast, bullet-points of facts and charts and pictures. Watch and enjoy.

Oh and here is a link to an unrelated website, but very topic related:
http://www.morien-institute.org/imk10.html
This is concerning the megalithic structures off the Japanese coast

PostMon Apr 19, 2010 6:45 am » by Gronkit5

PRAISE THE LORD.

some interesting points but spare me the sermon. Also i noted the emblem on on stage. an upside down cross encircled in flame with a dove underneath.
MMMMMM suspect.

Writer

PostMon Apr 19, 2010 6:52 am » by Thomace

gronkit5 wrote:PRAISE THE LORD.

some interesting points but spare me the sermon. Also i noted the emblem on on stage. an upside down cross encircled in flame with a dove underneath.
MMMMMM suspect.

Duly noted although I don't think the cross is upside down as it continues down to the bottom of the graphic, but aside from that, what do you think about his mention of the twelve electromagnetic areas equally spaced around the globe? And also what did you think about the structures under the sea?

PostTue Apr 20, 2010 12:02 am » by Gronkit5

The earth has many naturally occurring electromagnectic vortexs or fields and this was a very interesting point, not only under the ocean but also on land masses as well. For example Ayers rock here in australia ,also a country town called Oberon ,is one massive vortex which sits on a massive layer of smokey quartz crystal. I have witnessed some very strange phenomena at oberon on camping trips there when i go fossicking for the crystals.
As for the cities under the ocean, i would only be guessing but more and more are being discovered so its a very interesting subject open to interpretation. Much of the land mass was sunk eons ago and broken up. The continent MU home to the lemurians was a massive continent in asia pacific region, i believe that the city found off the coast of japan( yanagowa) was once part of the lemurian civilisation, but as i said i would only be guessing and is my opinion.

PostTue Apr 20, 2010 1:49 am » by Dudester

Too hardcore for my liking .

Writer

PostTue Apr 20, 2010 4:20 am » by Thomace

Thanks for your replies! I though this topic would stir more interest, though I guess the presentation coming from a "preacher" turns some away and the fact that there are seven videos of 9-10 minutes each probably discourages others from taking the time to watch. It's very interesting though.

I still can't find anything other than dead links on old forums that are pertaining to the expedition to the Bermuda Triangle. If anyone comes up with anything on that, please share!
:nails: :nails:

Initiate

PostTue Apr 20, 2010 5:46 am » by nm156

thomace wrote:

MMMMMM suspect.

Duly noted although I don't think the cross is upside down as it continues down to the bottom of the graphic, but aside from that, what do you think about his mention of the twelve electromagnetic areas equally spaced around the globe? And also what did you think about the structures under the sea?

Like a Tetrahedron? :think:
Anything of interest always comes at ones expense.

Writer

PostTue Apr 20, 2010 8:41 am » by Thomace

nm156 wrote:
thomace wrote:

MMMMMM suspect.

Like a Tetrahedron? :think:

nm156, what "like a Tetrahedron" are you referring to? The underwater pyramids (or megalithic structures as called by some)?

jetxvii

PostTue Apr 20, 2010 9:06 am » by jetxvii