Personal Abduction Stories

Initiate

PostMon Nov 15, 2010 9:31 pm » by Majesticd

Hello all, cool thread because we are bonded here for a reason. I have never been abducted, but I am here because of an alien experience. I met a girl from a magician's website, we ended up talking on the phone and having a long distance relationship. One night I had a dream that these 4 aliens in a UFO found my house I was raised in, then the girl Kelly came in as if the aliens brought her to me. I woke up and immediately wrote it all down and emailed her. She said "we have something to talk about." Thr next night for about 4 hours I chatted with her about her abduction. I ended up moving to Texas where she lived, and on 3 seperate occasions I interviewed her about her experience. She had only told her best friend who helped regress her, and I believed she was telling the truth. I was still not as interested in aliens as I am now. I didn't get interested for real until I heard other accounts from abductees afterwards which had specific details that matched her story, details that I didn't think could be by chance. Then the thing that really hit me was a book called The Alien Love Bite. It describes other people who have had the same kind of dreams with abductees, they begin a relationship and it ends devastatingly. My breakup with Kelly was so bad that I lived in the desert by the 4 corners for a month camping by myself trying to get over it on the way back home. When I started researching I found things in reports that cleary linked to many aspects of my experience, they connected so well that I now have a life long passion to discover who the aliens are.

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 15, 2010 10:27 pm » by Redwoodrick

Camping alone for four months in the Four Corners area after a relationship with and abductee huh? I am surprised you didnt have some strange sightings or dreams there yourself.
I have sworn on the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man- Thomas Jefferson

To be honest I'm not even sure what "alien" means. Alien to what? The universe is teeming with life.

Initiate

PostMon Nov 15, 2010 10:36 pm » by Cyberelf

I am sure that many many people have been abducted or have had encounters that they just dont remember or are in denial...I also truly believe that most people on this planet are implanted as well...a sure sign of implants are frequency sounds that click on and off at times...no, not Tinnitus...a lot of kids get this frequency sound or their ears go very red suddenly, usually the left ear...all abductees are implanted.

Writer

PostMon Nov 15, 2010 10:39 pm » by Quebeccanada

Wow really interesting to hear all of your first hand experience
You might think it is a dumb question,but has anyone abductee tried setting up a camera at night?

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 15, 2010 11:43 pm » by Redwoodrick

cyberelf wrote:I am sure that many many people have been abducted or have had encounters that they just dont remember or are in denial...I also truly believe that most people on this planet are implanted as well...a sure sign of implants are frequency sounds that click on and off at times...no, not Tinnitus...a lot of kids get this frequency sound or their ears go very red suddenly, usually the left ear...all abductees are implanted.

Wow...I have had severe tinnitus nearly as long as I can remember.I often get 3 tones at once.Gonna have my ears checked soon,but I never considered implants.Weird.
I have sworn on the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man- Thomas Jefferson

To be honest I'm not even sure what "alien" means. Alien to what? The universe is teeming with life.

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 15, 2010 11:45 pm » by Poooooot

quebeccanada wrote:Wow really interesting to hear all of your first hand experience
You might think it is a dumb question,but has anyone abductee tried setting up a camera at night?

That's not a dumb question at all. I've thought about it, but considering I (think I) haven't been abducted for about 20 years,and I don't think it is going to happen again, it would be a waste for me.... But a good idea for those whom experience it frequently.

Have you seen the security tape video of a guy being abducted? It's kind of wild. You should check it out.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Super Moderator

PostMon Nov 15, 2010 11:52 pm » by Spock

I think many members here, are here for a reason, a personal quest to validate to themselves what they have witnessed, regardless of the category.

My own fascination is the abduction phenomena, ghosts and OBEs. It was through searching for information on the internet that I found this site in the first place, so it is not outside of the realm of plausibility that half the members here have a very interesting story to tell.

Initiate

PostTue Nov 16, 2010 12:22 am » by Cyberelf

spock wrote:I think many members here, are here for a reason, a personal quest to validate to themselves what they have witnessed, regardless of the category.

My own fascination is the abduction phenomena, ghosts and OBEs. It was through searching for information on the internet that I found this site in the first place, so it is not outside of the realm of plausibility that half the members here have a very interesting story to tell.

Totally! I found this site whilst on my search for stuff :flop:

Initiate

PostTue Nov 16, 2010 12:24 am » by Cyberelf

quebeccanada wrote:Wow really interesting to hear all of your first hand experience

yeah....I tried once....the camera always malfunctioned...turned off by itself...or just white noise...these guys arent stupid....maybe oneof those micro cameras hidden somewhere may work....but its the sort of thing i never get round to getting...
I have got a new Imac...maybe i can set this thing up to film through my studio doorway...should be getting a new cam soon as well.....will keep trying!
I did post a pic a while back of 3 greys that I photographed...but a distance shot....and Im fed up with all the cynical stuck ina box types making stupid comments...anyway, its on my site...
www.niceandsafeunderstanding.webs.com
Last edited by Cyberelf on Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Initiate

PostTue Nov 16, 2010 12:26 am » by Cyberelf

poooooot wrote:

That's not a dumb question at all. I've thought about it, but considering I (think I) haven't been abducted for about 20 years,and I don't think it is going to happen again, it would be a waste for me.... But a good idea for those whom experience it frequently.

Have you seen the security tape video of a guy being abducted? It's kind of wild. You should check it out.

Upload to Disclose.tv

I saw this quite a while back....very intriguing vid...after my own experiences as all of you experiencers know....all is possible :flop:

PreviousNext