Personal Abduction Stories

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 15, 2010 3:50 pm » by Poooooot

I apologize if there has been a thread like this in the past. I looked back and didn't see one recently posted, so I thought if there HAS been a thread (and I missed it), we could maybe start a new one for the noobz here...

I thought it would be interesting to share our abduction stories, or what you remember of them. It should be pretty interesting to compare stories and theories. :alien:
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Super Moderator

PostMon Nov 15, 2010 3:56 pm » by TheDuck

I've tried to get abducted but no good unfortunately :D

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 15, 2010 3:58 pm » by Poooooot

theduck wrote:I've tried to get abducted but no good unfortunately :D

lol :alien51:
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Writer

PostMon Nov 15, 2010 4:04 pm » by Aryylas

I have a lot to talk about, it's very fragmented so it's really hard to explain what had happened to me. I feel odd even speaking about it. If you are still there I'll tell you some things that have happened. though.

Super Moderator

PostMon Nov 15, 2010 4:05 pm » by TheDuck

aryylas wrote:I have a lot to talk about, it's very fragmented so it's really hard to explain what had happened to me. I feel odd even speaking about it. If you are still there I'll tell you some things that have happened. though.

Go for it man we're all ears.

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

PostMon Nov 15, 2010 4:15 pm » by Descartes

aryylas wrote:I have a lot to talk about, it's very fragmented so it's really hard to explain what had happened to me. I feel odd even speaking about it. If you are still there I'll tell you some things that have happened. though.

Very interested to hear your experience. :mrgreen:

Writer

PostMon Nov 15, 2010 4:24 pm » by Aryylas

Ok, this may be a little hard but I'll try the best I can. As a child I had extreme fears of what I now know as "Greys". I had never watched a telivision show or movie depicting them in any way as a child. In my head they were basically monsters that terrified me in my (what I thought was) dreams. As of late, they have been doing the same thing over and over and I cannot explain it. I wake up, they are above me, I'm laying down. I have no clue where I am, and when you see them, it's not like you really see them, you see outlines, almost shadows, it's hard to explain. They project the thought in my head that I have an option for the proccess that is about to occur, but they make me think there is nothing wrong with it. I've always gone along with the proccess until last night where I tried to fight them. (Mentally, telling them no I don't want to this time.) Unfortunately they didn't care and they went along with the procedure anyways. One puts his hand on me, usually my forehead and then all of a sudden it's an intense wave of fear, and with the fear comes a VERY strange feeling. Almost like a drug that I have never experienced before.

If anyone is really interested I'll continue with what I can remember. It's funny the more I think about it the more comes up. It helps to talk about it as I cannot with anyone else close to me.

Initiate

PostMon Nov 15, 2010 4:37 pm » by Jimmyduek

aryylas wrote:Ok, this may be a little hard but I'll try the best I can. As a child I had extreme fears of what I now know as "Greys". I had never watched a telivision show or movie depicting them in any way as a child. In my head they were basically monsters that terrified me in my (what I thought was) dreams. As of late, they have been doing the same thing over and over and I cannot explain it. I wake up, they are above me, I'm laying down. I have no clue where I am, and when you see them, it's not like you really see them, you see outlines, almost shadows, it's hard to explain. They project the thought in my head that I have an option for the proccess that is about to occur, but they make me think there is nothing wrong with it. I've always gone along with the proccess until last night where I tried to fight them. (Mentally, telling them no I don't want to this time.) Unfortunately they didn't care and they went along with the procedure anyways. One puts his hand on me, usually my forehead and then all of a sudden it's an intense wave of fear, and with the fear comes a VERY strange feeling. Almost like a drug that I have never experienced before.

If anyone is really interested I'll continue with what I can remember. It's funny the more I think about it the more comes up. It helps to talk about it as I cannot with anyone else close to me.

if this is real i think that take a lot of courage to talk about it.... :pray:
more...

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 15, 2010 4:40 pm » by Poooooot

I'm very interested! Please continue if you can.
Matthew 7

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 15, 2010 4:42 pm » by Poooooot

My story is pretty vague, and up for interpretation. I'll share after you finish your story, as not in interrupt you. Image
Matthew 7

Next